Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know fake Airdrop project  (Read 1954 times)
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

You can actually know the airdrop is fake if the airdrop form is asking for a cheap donation and asking your private key. Then you also need to check and read there project if the information/details are complete like the website, roadmap and etc. so you will know if it is fake or real.
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

First of all, if they want a donation, you should automatically stay away, otherwise its hard to know which one is real since most of them are fake and you wont receive any coins at all. You have to be extra careful if they want you to download a wallet.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:48:12 AM

I think we just check whether the airdrop is ico or not.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:54:06 AM

It is difficult to spot a fake airdrop project before joining.  One thing to look for is do they have a website ready.  If there isn't a website, that should be one clue that the developer is not serious about the project.  Usually, you won't know if an airdrop project is a scam or not until after you join and receive or don't receive any tokens. 
donbasxii

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

It is difficult to spot a fake airdrop project before joining.  One thing to look for is do they have a website ready.  If there isn't a website, that should be one clue that the developer is not serious about the project.  Usually, you won't know if an airdrop project is a scam or not until after you join and receive or don't receive any tokens. 
yes but there are numerous ones with website that are fake.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

i think the fake airdrop first if u can see the forms ders no acount and u dont know how to contact if incase you have a question or suggestioin
airdrops.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

In the case of airdrops, the most popular scams and scammers are on Twitter. They usually copy the names and information of famous people in the crypto sphere and use this to lure people into sending them information or cryptocurrency. They even go as far as to post their scams under the post of the people they are imperenating so read the names very carefully. The most common scam is "Send X amount of cryptocurrency so we can locate your wallet and we will send you back 10 times the amount you've send". Long story short : If anyone asks you for your Private Key or ask you to send them any amount of money - It's a scam.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

Usually they offer a very large amount simply for registration. I do not participate in airdrops, where they give more than $ 50, 99% of them are scam.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

Now 90% of the airdrops are fake. Most airdrops have only one simple white paper, and some even have no websites. These are fake items. I think whether a project is open or not can be used as an important reason for judging an airdrop.

maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Hello guys am a newbie how can i know if an airdrop is real or fake
Not easy to distinguish, but if the numbers are large enough and unlimited, it usually ends in disappointment.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Not easy to distinguish, but if the numbers are large enough and unlimited, it usually ends in disappointment.
Nowadays, there's a lot of issues about scam in airdrops to avoid this matter, be aware for the people who manage about the project whether its not copied and we can based the numbers of participants. Exactly, we can distinguished wether its legit or not.
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

the best way for us to know a genuine or fake project. Before signing up on airdrop, make sure that the link has full details to make sure it is not fake, airdrop actually has a bitcointalk thread, whitepaper, twitter, telegram and has a roadmap in their thread , because a lot of airdrops are false with the intention of collecting many followers and even they can cheat us all, so be careful on a project.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

You can simulate the way you look at an investment project to analyze the true or false nature of an airdrop project. For example, you can read its white paper and observe the actual role of its team members and its products!

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

You cant define if airdrop is scam or not, but usually airdrops is like free coin and sometimes it doesn’t have any value even i you hold it for long time. Also if you want to assure that the airdrop is legit, you may check their whitepaper, websites, the team dev manager, and their telegram community, and  we can also based on the numbers of participants.

View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

It is not difficult for me to fill in the form for the airdrop. Therefore, I do not distinguish in categories. I filled in and forgot.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

Before participating in any  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

You can hardly spot which is a trash airdrop. Only few of airdrop really have the value. Besides, it's free and nothing to lose if it turns out to be useless other than your time provided to get that particular token. It's some kind of game and luck. Sometimes it's valuable, most of the time it's not.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

I would to recommend you to not look at airdrops ever.
Because they all become in vain.
Airdrops can give you about 2-5 dollars, and you should maintain a lot of them to get some money.
But even if you do, you won't get much out of it because most of airdrops won't pay you, unfortunately.
Although there are some that pay.
suckmyBitcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

In general, some coin drops might emerge as beneficial, yet obtaining constant benefit from free drops will turn into a mainly impractical mission for the majority of members.
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

As a matter of fact, it is difficult to discern whether an airdrop is phony or genuine. You can detect it however, through the response of the network in the event that they will acknowledge the venture. In spite of the fact that undertaking with great whitepaper, ended up being trick toward the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: