Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 243 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Dice.com : now with added CLAMs : Play or Invest  (Read 454534 times)
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:17:44 AM

Still don't  understand the CLAM claiming thing.

In the meantime, 96% up on Polo.

Shocked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.0

CLAM was distributed evenly among non dust Bitcoin addresses on  May 12th (edit) 2014. If you had a non dust address you have CLAM attached to it and you can claim it.

To claim your CLAM, download the CLAM client and import your bitcoin wallet after you emptied all addresses of their bitcoins. Or use the just-dice chat : https://just-dice.com/#a26

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
picolo

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:31:47 AM

[...]

CLAM is cheap

Are you sure you're being honest with yourself here?

Last trade price of CLAM on polo is 0.0028. That's about $1.04 per CLAM, which means just-dice already has almost $70k invested.

At what point does it become too big?

That's a good question.

I'm hoping the vast un-tapped pool of undug CLAMs will balance this out.

There are ~300k CLAMs in circulation, and ~15 million sitting idle, waiting for BTC/LTC/DOGE users to claim them.

I was expecting enough of that 15 million to become active that it would fill the demand and keep the price from rising too much. And hopefully it still will.

Today they don't fill the demand, it is trading at 0.0041/CLAM which makes you question where is the equilibrium price.
There is probably one site that has hundreds of thousands of CLAM and will wake up to this. Some sites may have withdraw the balances of the BTC addresses that had CLAM then destroyed the useless priv keys.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:35:56 AM

dooglus, your going to make CLAM go to 0.01 Cool
Bitcoin Cat

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:55:44 AM

Why is this thread not in the alt-coin section?
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:23:46 AM

What about the staked coins? Will they be added to the invested amount?

Yes. I expect I'll have that happening automatically by the end of today.

There's a backlog - the site's bankroll already staked 748.0859 CLAMs. So I think what I will do is have the site award 2 CLAMs to the bankroll for every 1 CLAM it stakes until it has caught up with the backlog - once I have the code developed and tested.

I just put the update live - the site is adding the staked CLAMs to the bankroll at a rate of 2 per minute. There are 850.1036 staked so far, so it will take over 7 hours to catch up. And then staking rewards will be added to the bankroll as they are earned.

I guess even if you don't want to invest long term, now is a very +EV time to do so...

Edit: you'll need to reload the page if you already have it open if you want to see the bankroll updating as the stakes are awarded. Once you do, there will be a checkbox at the end of the 'account' tab to turn off the chat alert.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:43:08 AM

following this
BalloonBit.com

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:34:04 AM

The truth about Dooglus and his pawn Arrogant.
I did not tell you about their actions initially, but that others do not fall for their divorce, I'll tell you about it.
I'll start from beginning. It all began with first Arrogant's PM to me where he said about his site http://bitcoingambling.reviews and he will add a review about my website if I'll pay him some BTC. (That like the honest reviewers works in Bitcoin world) Advertise advertise, so i have paid to him. He gave us big rating (I think he do to everyone like this) I've asked to gave us some more rates for some more bitcoins, he agreed and gave us the biggest score. 5 minutes later I see my ratings fall down. Only on our site appears overview as once there Dooglus appear with his opinion and destroys our rates. Here I will explain a little bit how they work: Arrogant offers high scores for some BTC, then comes Dooglus and rates falls down, No one warns you about how the system of rates works. (In my thread Dooglus left a message which asks how such an rates for my site, and if it is not send me some BTC, where he knows everything? I repeat you that 5 minutes there was big rates, and then Dooglus come, this is their first fraud for money. Do you think that's a coincidence? Ok, lets go next).
 We begin to argue with Douglas about his rate about site (me know we are not cheating and we are not going to do it, Dooglus it understands, but still tells us that we are dishonest because at the moment we have no Provably Fair). We are very interested in Provably Fair system so we have started do design our own. Dooglus constantly pours us in mud, until we do it (apparently to hasten us to quickly grab a piece of pie).
 You see my English so I've asked Arrogant to help us with texts on site (for lot of BTC of course). With lot of texts there comes text about Provably Fair system, and being such an experienced person in gambling he could not not to notice our mistake, being Dooglus friend he could not not to notice our mistake because of lots of gambling site made it. I'm sure he knew about our mistake even before we opened it and working on me was to prevent this. But apparently Dooglus asked not to do so because of his next move.
 So, we are adding mistaken Provably Fair system and there immediately comes a deposit from Dooglus. (he saw a mistake, he decided not to warn us about it immediately, but it still could be warned by Arrogant, he decided to use the bug to make 10 BTC from 0.1). After that happens he PM me with screens and ask for BTC for that bug. I realize now that I had to do how most of "honesty" people do to say thank you man, or worse accuse him of cheating and to ban. But but I decide to act according to conscience and gave him as much as he asked. At that time we only had a little over 10 BTC and that 1 BTC was a big blow for us.
And so, for what he received the money? For cheating? Not of course. For bug finding? No, for bug, that could be found by everyone he deserved the maximum 0.2 BTC. He received his money for silence and only for this we gave him the money. And what he do immediately after receiving the money? Certainly tells all about our mistakes. So even at this moment we have the right to cancel our gift but we did not do that. If his purpose would not be selfish, and he sincerely wanted to help, he would not tell anyone about this, and even better warned about our mistake before we did it. But we see how he decided to do.
Going next. He withdrew some BTC although saying that will only play on them (honesty of that man just rolls) but not in this case, look at what's next. About a day ago I have learned about Dooglus has his own gambling site and that he is also our competitor. Then I begin to guess why all this happened and begin to take their measures. Seeing only what remains my site from Dooglus is a chat, I hastened to add chat to my site and then what am I doing.

I wrote a PM to Arrogant where asked him about my ratings on his site. For now my site is Provably Fair has chat, and Dooglus rate is unfair for that moment. Realizing that Arrogant is Dooglus pawn and that Dooglus will not change his ratings (although to be honest it has long had to do so after understood there is no cheating on my site), and only one thing Dooglus could do what else would even he do to stop us is to withdraw his last money from the balance on my site. So I have changed withdraw rules as chat was added (before PMing Arrogant). It takes about 5 minutes after PM to Arrogant and Dooglus withdrew his money. And what do you think this is also a coincidence? They are both  are trying to spoil by all the ways. And after all this we still have to pay a competitor. I do not know where does this world, but it hurts me to watch that on your forum such people are in great authority.
I realized that only yesterday when I started this conversation. Who needs proof and private messages please PM me, I can not do as these dishonest people and advertise the privates. I am sorry for my english..,

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:49:10 AM

This clam alt sounds interesting. The only secure way to find out how much clam I have, is to import my keys into the clam client? Is there an offline address converter I can use?

And... this is my issue as well. People keep saying to just remove the coins from your wallet, then import it and start anew. This is a LOT of work just to see if you even have anything there.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:56:41 AM

blah blah blah.

Did you know that Just-Dice has been around since 2013?

dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:29:46 AM

This clam alt sounds interesting. The only secure way to find out how much clam I have, is to import my keys into the clam client? Is there an offline address converter I can use?

And... this is my issue as well. People keep saying to just remove the coins from your wallet, then import it and start anew. This is a LOT of work just to see if you even have anything there.

To see if you have anything at any BTC, LTC, or DOGE address, type:

/dig ADDRESS

in the JD chat tab.

It will check the address, tell you whether it was part of the initial distribution, and if so whether it is still funded now.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:39:11 AM

glad to see you up to your old self doog! keep it up.

clams to the moon.  or in this case to the center of the earth?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:42:00 AM

To see if you have anything at any BTC, LTC, or DOGE address, type:

/dig ADDRESS

in the JD chat tab.

It will check the address, tell you whether it was part of the initial distribution, and if so whether it is still funded now.

Awesome. Thanks for this! I saw a few pages back someone mentioned /dig as well but they made it seem like it was only for actual sweeping (and required the private key).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:38:11 AM

Awesome. Thanks for this! I saw a few pages back someone mentioned /dig as well but they made it seem like it was only for actual sweeping (and required the private key).

Once "/dig ADDRESS" reports that it found a funded address, you have the option of running "/dig ADDRESS PRIVKEY" to transfer the coins to your deposit address automatically, but please make sure you're done with the key before doing that. I won't abuse it, but you can't know that.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:41:09 AM

Once "/dig ADDRESS" reports that it found a funded address, you have the option of running "/dig ADDRESS PRIVKEY" to transfer the coins to your deposit address automatically, but please make sure you're done with the key before doing that. I won't abuse it, but you can't know that.

Yeah, only issue I see with this atm is that in my wallet I have 100 addresses I set up (I hate generating more) and have no idea what priv goes to what pub (Multibit)...

dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:45:48 AM

Yeah, only issue I see with this atm is that in my wallet I have 100 addresses I set up (I hate generating more) and have no idea what priv goes to what pub (Multibit)...

I saw this in the chat box, but haven't investigated:

19:34:24 (966157) <AKCLAMDigger> if anyone cares, I wrote a multibit/multidoge -> CLAMS importer: https://gist.github.com/JoeMattie/87e228f122beb71714eb

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:14:46 AM

Welcome back JD, finally. Smiley

picolo

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:08:08 PM

0.0054 and increasing! 4.6..CLAM=0.0248.. If you were active in May 2014 you may have 100 of non dust addresses that have CLAM = 2.48 BTC!

1000 addresses = 24.8 BTC

The price should go down back to 0.001-0.003/CLAM as new CLAM is found then it will go back up to 0.005-0.02/CLAM

It is.
enryk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:20:32 PM

0.0054 and increasing! 4.6..CLAM=0.0248.. If you were active in May 2014 you may have 100 of non dust addresses that have CLAM = 2.48 BTC!

The price should go down back to 0.001-0.003/CLAM as new CLAM is found then it will go back up to 0.005-0.02/CLAM

It is.
Wow thats crazy. I don't even know if  I should even buy now. I thought it was high at 0.002, same at 0.003, and at 0.004 as well.
As to the speculation of it going to 0.01 BTC, I don't think it will happen. Even if it does, it will probably not stay there for long.
But hard to speculate.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

It is.
Wow thats crazy. I don't even know if  I should even buy now. I thought it was high at 0.002, same at 0.003, and at 0.004 as well.
As to the speculation of it going to 0.01 BTC, I don't think it will happen. Even if it does, it will probably not stay there for long.
But hard to speculate.
yeah now its at .0083

this shit is dumb
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:46:43 PM

It is.
But hard to speculate.
yeah now its at .0083

this shit is dumb
The current price makes it hard for people to convert their BTC to CLAM and invest on the site.
And if the above calculation that 1000 addresses = 24.8 BTC was right, then now it should be about 43 BTC. Bitcoin repeating itself. Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 243 »
  Print  

Jump to: