Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SVK Noko

Activity: 267
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

When will actually the 20bbp per RAC rule get implemented? And when it gets, you can see the required bbp for 100% reward with 'exec totalrac', right? Also, if I understood the calculation correctly, if you have 10k RAC and 100k bbp (giving you 50% rewards), the rewards are the same as if you have 5k RAC and 100k bbp?

You're correct about the reward Smiley

Don't know when the rule gets implemented precisely. Probably tomorrow.

I think today about 9am Texas time. It means 4pm CET :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 01:13:57 PM by bible_pay

And really anyone that's in the top should have enough BBP banked from these three weeks to keep the status quo.
Exactly the point. The vote seems to have been considered as a solution to the network effect of illegitimate actors, but in reality has only suppressed new illegitimate actors from coming in to level the playing field. Now those who were illegitimately powerful will rise even further above. So, as illegitimate as they are, for your coin's sake I hope they are not malevolent.

The vote did not accomplish its desired goal, instead doing quite the opposite. Now the power is even more centralized and concentrated.  Not sure how that was even allowed to be an option in the first place. I would be pretty mad if I wasn't a mere outsider that was once interested in this project.

No, this logic is flawed.  For one we've been around for quite a while, and anyone could have and still can buy BBP to finance their mining.

Both the 20BBP per RAC or the RAC-Per-Magnitude idea is sound, and protects the mining subsidy from botnets.  You have to pay to play now, brothers and sisters!  Wake Up and Praise Jesus!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

yeh, but votes where? on a forum u need an invite and special  permission to register for??? i've been on the discord and this forum for a long time, and i never hear getting registered elsewhere to vote..I'm sure im not the only disappointed person here.

This logic is not going to work, sorry.

The forum.biblepay.org site approves users daily, and it was attacked by thousands of spam posts, so the user does need approval before having post access.  However yesterday the forum was attacked by tens of new users per 10 minutes in attempts to secure a new account to sway the vote.  So all these users yesterday were denied based on Slovakia domain names or swear words in the username etc.

That activity was all last minute activity, the poll ran for a long time - anyone can still join that forum and be approved same day in most cases. 

I think you need to turn your logic on the hackers and say "thanks to you, we couldnt participate".

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

I noticed there is no problem with rosetta tasks for last 2 -3 days. Probably some players moved to WCG.

Did someone already find out ratio between WCG and RAH RAC ?
I read here before that we will start with  1 to 1.

Not yet, Slovakia said 7 to 1, I set it as 1:1 but its clearly that WCG requires more work to complete a RAC than RAH, so once we get a stronger foothold on it we can raise the WCG factor in the network. 

I am setting up separate machines to double check the RAC per day also.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

When will actually the 20bbp per RAC rule get implemented? And when it gets, you can see the required bbp for 100% reward with 'exec totalrac', right? Also, if I understood the calculation correctly, if you have 10k RAC and 100k bbp (giving you 50% rewards), the rewards are the same as if you have 5k RAC and 100k bbp?

It should be in, in about 30 mins... Ill update asap.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

Seems my previous post was deleted... will try again

No, this logic is just hillbilly logic.  For one we've been around for quite a while, and anyone could have and still can buy BBP to finance their mining.

Both the 20BBP per RAC or the RAC-Per-Magnitude idea is sound, and protects the mining subsidy from botnets.  You have to pay to play now, brothers and sisters!  Wake Up and Praise Jesus!
...  Do you really need to be demeaning?

One major flaw in your "pay to play" mentality is southexchange is having issues with new registrations, and C-CEX is invite only..

So unless someone just happens to have one of these accounts already, you can't buy even if you wanted to.

You can call me a hillbilly if you want, I might be one, so Ive updated the post to say "flawed" instead.  Its pretty disrespectful for you to call my post out on our forum.  I mean, the assumption should be that I know what Im talking about.  While you are a newbie.

To answer your question, this is not an overnight game, this is a long term game.  So yes, you could have and will be able to buy BBP over the long term.

I think Jaaps summary of $30 for a lifetime of PC staking is a pretty good example.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
SVK Noko

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

Seems my previous post was deleted... will try again

No, this logic is just hillbilly logic.  For one we've been around for quite a while, and anyone could have and still can buy BBP to finance their mining.

Both the 20BBP per RAC or the RAC-Per-Magnitude idea is sound, and protects the mining subsidy from botnets.  You have to pay to play now, brothers and sisters!  Wake Up and Praise Jesus!
...  Do you really need to be demeaning?

One major flaw in your "pay to play" mentality is southexchange is having issues with new registrations, and C-CEX is invite only..

So unless someone just happens to have one of these accounts already, you can't buy even if you wanted to.

You can call me a hillbilly if you want, I might be one, so Ive updated the post to say "flawed" instead.  Its pretty disrespectful for you to call my post out on our forum.  I mean, the assumption should be that I know what Im talking about.  While you are a newbie.

To answer your question, this is not an overnight game, this is a long term game.  So yes, you could have and will be able to buy BBP over the long term.

I think Jaaps summary of $30 for a lifetime of PC staking is a pretty good example.

For me 20BBP per RAC is completely perfect idea in last days situation.
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

main input about site....

link to YOUR forums, not reddit or BTCtalk.

That way we get true up to date info, and hopefully dont have to wade through over 300 pages of stuff to find out what is actually going on "now"

Alright, I'll ask Thomas if he can also place a link to forum.biblepay.org Smiley

I added the link to the website ... it's in the "About" section at https://www.biblepay.org/#about

Sparks1956

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

Will the "Next payment" part on the User page of the Biblepay Central site  also be adjusted accordingly?
SVK Noko

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

That way we get true up to date info, and hopefully dont have to wade through over 300 pages of stuff to find out what is actually going on "now"

Alright, I'll ask Thomas if he can also place a link to forum.biblepay.org Smiley

I added the link to the website ... it's in the "About" section at https://www.biblepay.org/#about

I dont think that bitcointalk link is correct.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

I noticed there is no problem with rosetta tasks for last 2 -3 days. Probably some players moved to WCG.

Not yet, Slovakia said 7 to 1, I set it as 1:1 but its clearly that WCG requires more work to complete a RAC than RAH, so once we get a stronger foothold on it we can raise the WCG factor in the network. 

That is, how is it that changed the percentage or how? It's not very clear that as if it stops being 1 to 1 then it's not very good.
Usually, when changes are made, at least some announcement is made.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

The network rule is in, now 20 BBP RAC is required for the 100 % UTXO level. 

It will be interesting to see how this plays out tonight.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

That is, how is it that changed the percentage or how? It's not very clear that as if it stops being 1 to 1 then it's not very good.
Usually, when changes are made, at least some announcement is made.

The main point is it has always been 1:1 since we started, but the main point is WCG credits are harder to earn.

So once we find out exactly how much harder they are it will be adjusted and announced.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
znjrols5

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

From my experience, with using the same machine for RAH and now WCG, my WCG RAC accumulate around two times faster... You should definitely double check this by yourself to gain a 'stronger foothold'
Kismar

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

when i do 'exec totalrac' i get:

Code:
{
  "Command": "totalrac",
  "Total RAC": 39896.45,
  "UTXO Target": 10
}

shouldn't UTXO Target be 797929 for my given Total RAC?  I'm running 1.1.1.6
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

I dont think that bitcointalk link is correct.

It works for me. What do you see that isn't correct about the link?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

when i do 'exec totalrac' i get:

Code:
{
  "Command": "totalrac",
  "Total RAC": 39896.45,
  "UTXO Target": 10
}

shouldn't UTXO Target be 797929 for my given Total RAC?  I'm running 1.1.1.6

Yes, I would call it a bug, but while debugging the root of the problem, there is actually a bigger issue causing this issue.

It's not a showstopper but its a severe nuisance for us!

Let me make a post about it.

In the mean time, you can set 'utxooverride=YYY', but this next post will fix that problem also (but requires an upgrade).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

BIBLEPAY - SEVERE NUISANCE  OF THE  DAY

Checking to see why the network rule did not go into effect for Stake-Per-RAC, I have discovered that sanctuaries are not handling negative numbers... Unfortunately, this means we will need a Mandatory upgrade for all Sanctuaries.   And a Leisure for those who want the automatic UTXO handling.

The root of the problem is in the number parser, we handle all numbers above zero and hex numbers, but there is actually no negative sign in there (it's been this way since we started).  So, the SPR spork requires a negative number (yes I tried to work around it by using a number with a scale of .00000000001) and that failed, so we do need this upgrade.

The good news is the Exchanges do not need to upgrade, since the Sancs are doing all the contract work.

In summary:

Please look for a mandatory upgrade for all Sanctuaries today - this affects tonight's contract
(If you don't upgrade you basically keep the network rules the same for Stake-per-mag)

For all users:  The upgrade will allow the client to do the math properly to show the required UTXO level

I'm on the problem now.....

Please keep eyes peeled for an upgrade.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Biblepay - 1.1.1.7
Mandatory Upgrade for Sanctuaries, Leisure for Users

- Modify number parser to handle negative spork values

** This is a pre-release for Linux if you want to start upgrading Sancs now **

I will announce windows in a few hours.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

good job ROB ... thanks for your real time on project: respect

Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: