Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

pls.... go away from that pool= that pool was evil and you are still there?  Roll Eyes  
Which of the two should I go away Slovakia? Which one is better?

There are currently 2 pools available.

https://biblepay-central.org/en/

afeno

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

pls.... go away from that pool= that pool was evil and you are still there?  Roll Eyes  

I know, but I would like to know what Slovakia means by "pls.... go away from that pool= that pool was evil and you are still there?"
Thanks
tmike

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

I was getting about 4500BBP a day on PdDC payments with my 21000 RAC. Today I got 9200BBP (I guess because I have 100% to stake and others not).

But in tomorrow's "exex testvote" I see tomorrow I'm getting 3794BBP. I don't see any good reason, stalking is the same, at 100%, getboincinfo seems ok. However stakebalance shows 97350 when it should be 445000 as it was few hours ago...

I would recommend using utxooverride for now just to make sure you are staking the correct amounts and switch to auto when you feel comfortable.

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

afeno https://www.purepool.org/main/howtojoin/

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Hi,
I have some questions on POW pools.   http://pool.biblepay.org/ is mining 3% of the network and pool.purepool.org is doing 30%.  Who is doing the rest? There is another pool? Are the rest solo mining?

And can someone explain to me how this works in PurePool?
Code:
Your ratio compared to the average of the pool. 100% = on the level of the pool. Values over 150% will increase your work difficulty. Lower values are better.

And my last questions, was the problem with pool.biblepay.org fixed? I really would like to come back to pool.bibleplay.org. (I posted an issue several posts ago)

Thanks.
Yes, I think alot of guys went to solo mining since they could not bring up the utxoweight for their higher racs. As for the main pool, I'm not quite sure why it is so bad in finding blocks. I also see the leaderboard get almost wiped out (i. e. almost no workers left) a couple of times per day, I think this has something to do with the HPS2 calculation and the shares count. No idea though if and how this influences the chances of finding blocks.

As for the purepool percentage: I think lichtsucher explained this once, but I didn't really understand it. :-D
I personally am at almost 150% there, no idea what I could improve to lower that value...

I found the reason the leaderboard gets wiped out, I heard it was happening but I assumed it was just a fraction of a second.  It turns out there was a process that was taking 20 minutes to run that should have been taking a few seconds, the main pool does have a dedicated Service for checking solutions, and it was Hanging in that process, but now the problem is fixed now so it should never happen again.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
seeksilence1

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

What should I look at for "exec getboincinfo" and "exec totalrac" to make sure the rac be credited?
both the taskweight and stake amount/UTXO target?  
Basically your "UTXOweight" in "getboincinfo" should be equal to or larger than your "UTXO Target" in "totalrac". However I'm not quite sure how often the weight gets updated server-wise. If you don't think it adds up you can
1. make sure you have enough BBP on your controller wallet
2. perform "exec podcupdate true" (and be patient, this can take a while...)
3. after the update went through ok (giving "processed XXX over Y cpids) check again under "getboincinfo"

Hope that helps. Wink
Thanks. Really a lot of changes I am trying to catch.

I checked http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing. The formula for the share is
UTXOWeight * TaskWeight * RAC

Also I checked http://pool.biblepay.org/  report--superblock view, I saw UTXOWeight, TaskWeight, but there are a few RACs there. Is the ModifiedRAC used to calculate the share?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Question, which pool are you referring to Slovakia?  And also why was it evil (whichever it is)?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

I know, but I would like to know what Slovakia means by "pls.... go away from that pool= that pool was evil and you are still there?"
Thanks

Oh, I think he is just not getting along too well with the pool owner and he might also have had some issues using it but for the most part it seems to be working. I would personally use purepool.

Who is the person that is not getting along with the owner and which pool "for the most part" is working?

I'm glad you would personally use purepool, I support Light myself, however it doesn't reflect entirely well to not want to write letters to children if you pull 15% of the revenue.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

I was getting about 4500BBP a day on PdDC payments with my 21000 RAC. Today I got 9200BBP (I guess because I have 100% to stake and others not).

But in tomorrow's "exex testvote" I see tomorrow I'm getting 3794BBP. I don't see any good reason, stalking is the same, at 100%, getboincinfo seems ok. However stakebalance shows 97350 when it should be 445000 as it was few hours ago...

Yes, thats great on the increased payment!  I got about 45% more also last night!  I guess these low stakers need to take a look at the superblock view report, take a look at the UTXO % column!

Anyway MIP- please upgrade your sanc to the latest version and the exec testvote issue should go away.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
tmike

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

Thanks

Oh, I think he is just not getting along too well with the pool owner and he might also have had some issues using it but for the most part it seems to be working. I would personally use purepool.

Who is the person that is not getting along with the owner and which pool "for the most part" is working?

I'm glad you would personally use purepool, I support Light myself, however it doesn't reflect entirely well to not want to write letters to children if you pull 15% of the revenue.

I'm just commenting on the fact that people have been having issues with the main pool, but it looks like you fixed them now. There could be other issues, maybe not, that has not presented itself so I used "for the most part".

What does writing letters have anything to do with my mining rewards?

What was your reason for deleting my post?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

I didnot get a payment either of the last superblock . Staking 75405 in my wallet (1.1.1.7) , Rosetta RAC=28633.
I was expecting a Biblepay RAC  of about 3800... , so at least a small reward should still be paid, but got zero.

What is your CPID so we can Audit the CPID?

Also ensure your CPID is pasted in the pool account settings screen.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Thanks

I'm just commenting on the fact that people have been having issues with the main pool, but it looks like you fixed them now. There could be other issues, maybe not, that has not presented itself so I used "for the most part".

Yeah, Ive only been supporting the pool for free since July 2017, responded to every single email sent to me with pool issues or withdrawal issues, help Light set up his new pool with the same business logic, and transitioned it over to PODC, and now for the first time I am seeing this leaderboard issue (but havent received one email about it yet), and its already fixed- but the pool is being marked as "having issues" - I would recommend the other pool.  Right. 

On the letter writing, your taking 15% of the coin supply but not writing to any orphans, unlike all the people who mined this coin from July to December when we only had one pool, who had to write to one orphan per month to continue mining for free, basically you are taking the easy way out and now recommending everyone else do the same thing.  It makes me think that we need to put the letter writing facility in as one of the three requirements, LetterWeight, UTXO weight and Task Weight. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

I guess the main pool is evil because it requires letter writing!  You have to pay 2% for non-participating letter fees.

But the whole idea was to write to our orphans.

So Im raising up a breed of some people who call evil good and good evil?

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Sparks1956

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

I didnot get a payment either of the last superblock . Staking 75405 in my wallet (1.1.1.7) , Rosetta RAC=28633.
I was expecting a Biblepay RAC  of about 3800... , so at least a small reward should still be paid, but got zero.

What is your CPID so we can Audit the CPID?

Also ensure your CPID is pasted in the pool account settings screen.

CPID =bc841c3ed63ba0cfc68ff2b963f352df (has been in pool settings for some time now)
This morning I did see UTXO Weight = 9 (I didnot understand this,  i was staking 75405.25 bpp) .
However it is now showing UTXO Weight = 75404 , so that seems allright now again.
seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

For staking, do i need to send the coin from another address to the cpid associated address in the same wallet?
tmike

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

Thanks

Yeah, Ive only been supporting the pool for free since July 2017, responded to every single email sent to me with pool issues or withdrawal issues, help Light set up his new pool with the same business logic, and transitioned it over to PODC, and now for the first time I am seeing this leaderboard issue (but havent received one email about it yet), and its already fixed- but the pool is being marked as "having issues" - I would recommend the other pool.  Right. 

On the letter writing, your taking 15% of the coin supply but not writing to any orphans, unlike all the people who mined this coin from July to December when we only had one pool, who had to write to one orphan per month to continue mining for free, basically you are taking the easy way out and now recommending everyone else do the same thing.  It makes me think that we need to put the letter writing facility in as one of the three requirements, LetterWeight, UTXO weight and Task Weight. 

I was not talking just about the leaderboard issue though, I've had read about many issues with the pool since I've first got in contact with this project. I still stand by what I said. I'm not discounting what you have done, just that the other pool seems to be more stable, which is why I recommend it.

Didn't even know there was a requirement to write letters if I was using the pool. I still recommend purepool and if you want to write letters then go ahead and do it. You keep making it sound like I'm terrible because I'm doing cancer research, I don't feel bad about it at all.

I would like to write more but you'll probably just delete my posts.

Let me know Rob, if you want me off the project and I'll disappear from all communications.

dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

For staking, do i need to send the coin from another address to the cpid associated address in the same wallet?
No, one address of the same wallet should be enough; the CPID address is just randomly picked of all of your wallet addresses. Wink
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

Thanks

I was not talking just about the leaderboard issue though, I've had read about many issues with the pool since I've first got in contact with this project. I still stand by what I said. I'm not discounting what you have done, just that the other pool seems to be more stable, which is why I recommend it.

Didn't even know there was a requirement to write letters if I was using the pool. I still recommend purepool and if you want to write letters then go ahead and do it. You keep making it sound like I'm terrible because I'm doing cancer research, I don't feel bad about it at all.

I would like to write more but you'll probably just delete my posts.

Let me know Rob, if you want me off the project and I'll disappear from all communications.

I never meant to allude that I want you or anyone off the project.  When you replied with the comment:  What does my mining have to do with letter writing, to me, it inferred that you don't support having to go and write letters to orphans if you are doing all this cancer mining.   (In contrast to, Oh I didnt mean to recommend people to go to purepool to get around letter writing).  And I didnt see you sticking up for the orphan communications that is what the main pool has, so obviously it sounded like we should recommend capitualating the main pool and therefore have an empty transmission to compassion every month. 

"I would like to write more but you'll probably just delete my posts."
Im sorry that you are starting to have such a bad attitude and animosity for the project, and are taking things the wrong way.  I've done nothing but service this project with all my effort since the beginning, so I dont know what else I can do to get along with you.  It does require a good attitude to work together with people and a certain amount of trust to serve as Christian brothers.

Regarding the comment for the pool "having issues" - issues which you don't know what they are, I guess what we need to do is ask a general consensus of people if they have any problems with the first pool, pool.biblepay.org and I'll work with each of you individually with *ANY SINGLE FLAW* that exists in the pool.  Because I dont really accept your synopsis about the pool is malfunctioning because you are reading into "old gossip" that random people floated.  And here is a couple pieces of private info that probably started that:  One, I had 10 people who continuously create new accounts and upvote their own letters within their own household, and since I dont tolerate corruption, I deleted them.  Two, I have a few miners who are copying the wallet.dat out to 50 machines and trying to mine with one CPID across all the machines, and the pool auto-bans these users now - but I do allow mining of up to 10 machines in the pool.  Thats it, thats the entirety of the one-off rules- no corruption - no mass mining.  (Why no mass mining?  Its because we require a distinct CPID per block with magnitude now, so it would be unfair to award one person who exploits their own cpid through the pool at the expense of the other cpids - if you want to do that, please solo mine that way).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Dimarzio123

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Rob

FWIW
Just want to say you are doing a great job
Lately, you have been under huge pressure with all the changes.

Maybe you should step back a little - only answer mail during a 1 or 2H window per day
That would allow you to concentrate on the main stuff

Re: letter writing
I am 60 years old - in this crazy world, guys my age writing letters to kids is a big no-no  
Seems to be getting worse - not better

Regards
PM

[/quote]

"Yeah, Ive only been supporting the pool for free since July 2017, responded to every single email sent to me with pool issues or withdrawal issues, help Light set up his new pool with the same business logic, and transitioned it over to PODC, and now for the first time I am seeing this leaderboard issue (but havent received one email about it yet), and its already fixed- but the pool is being marked as "having issues" - I would recommend the other pool.  Right. 

On the letter writing, your taking 15% of the coin supply but not writing to any orphans, unlike all the people who mined this coin from July to December when we only had one pool, who had to write to one orphan per month to continue mining for free, basically you are taking the easy way out and now recommending everyone else do the same thing.  It makes me think that we need to put the letter writing facility in as one of the three requirements, LetterWeight, UTXO weight and Task Weight." 

[/quote]
afeno

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

Hi, How can I try the "solo mining"?

And how does it work? When the "Biblepay Core Wallet" finds a block it gets paid immediately?

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: