Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
fahq420

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

cpid is same for both projects

https://ibb.co/fCqTpx

apparently i havent been getting rosetta jobs. at least lately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Can I run only WGC and receive task weight?

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

I am not sure, trying to figure this out now
znffal

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

according to the task split view thing, it shows im 50/50 between them.
is there a place to post SS's? a preferred site to use?
I usually upload to https://imgur.com/

then you can hover your mouse over the image once uploaded, click the arrow that appears on screen, and clock "get share links". If you copy the "BBCode (Forums)" link you can paste that here and the image will load
fahq420

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

when doing getmininginfo, i sometimes see this..

"poolinfo3": "POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; ",
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

This didnt really get talked about, but about a month ago,
the coin mixing denominations for PrivateSend were increased
0.1 and 0.01 were removed
and 100, 1,000 and 10,000 were added

===

v1.0.9.2
- Increase PrivateSend Mixing Denominations by 1000

Source: https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/commit/006d3bd992a58e23e850af5c64b5e381f74da747#diff-3

===

PrivateSend Feature
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1146924/PrivateSend

How to use PrivateSend
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1867847/How+to+use+PrivateSend

How Dash's 'PrivateSend' Works Under the Hood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgCId3wJc5Y

Dash Forum - PrivateSend Questions and Help
https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/privatesend-questions-and-help.77/

===

You have to mix your coins (anonymize them) before being able to send them with PrivateSend

Anyone interested in mixing coins?

Open Wallet >>> Overview Tab >>> click the big blue "Start Mixing" button in bottom left

I believe BiblePay Wallet defaults to 2,000 coins mixed for 2 rounds

Settings >>> Options >>> Wallet >>> Enable advanced PrivateSend interface, Enable PrivateSend multi-session

I added this to my biblepay.conf file to increase amount and restarted my wallet
Code:
privatesendamount=2000000

==

Command Line:

Code:
PrivateSend options:
"-enableprivatesend=<n>" ----------- Enable use of automated PrivateSend for funds stored in this wallet (0-1, default: 0)
"-privatesendmultisession=<n>" ----- Enable multiple PrivateSend mixing sessions per block, experimental (0-1)
"-privatesendrounds=<n>" ----------- Use N separate masternodes for each denominated input to mix funds (2-16, default: 2)
"-privatesendamount=<n>" ----------- Keep N biblepay anonymized (default: 2,000)
"-liquidityprovider=<n>" ----------- Provide liquidity to PrivateSend by infrequently mixing coins on a continual basis (0-100, 1=very frequent, high fees, 100=very infrequent, low fees)

noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

So after looking around and following the threads for the last few weeks, I decided to take a stab at a new draft of the whitepaper. Thanks much to Togo, who provided some early feedback.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xndlt3HWTWUhZKTql3ajPFItuEUaTkJw

I'm looking for collaborators - people who can really take this forward. I'm no designer, just a dev/exec who wanted our face to the world to be a little more "shiny" than the original paper.

Please take a stab at this, and send me a message if you are interested in helping out. Togo mentioned a palette swap (agreed, these aren't the official colors, I just couldn't make them look good), and a potential re-imagining of the roadmap, but there is probably more.

Assuming we end up publishing this, if there is a proposal/reward associated at the end, I'm happy to share credit and reward with all who participate.

Thanks a lot!
znffal

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

So after looking around and following the threads for the last few weeks, I decided to take a stab at a new draft of the whitepaper. Thanks much to Togo, who provided some early feedback.

I'm looking for collaborators - people who can really take this forward. I'm no designer, just a dev/exec who wanted our face to the world to be a little more "shiny" than the original paper.

Please take a stab at this, and send me a message if you are interested in helping out. Togo mentioned a palette swap (agreed, these aren't the official colors, I just couldn't make them look good), and a potential re-imagining of the roadmap, but there is probably more.

Assuming we end up publishing this, if there is a proposal/reward associated at the end, I'm happy to share credit and reward with all who participate.

Thanks a lot!
Cool! Keep it up man! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:02:10 AM by jaapgvk

Thanks a lot!

I just read it, and I think it's a great step forward compared to the original one. I think it has a nice balance between readability and technicality, and you should definitely put in a proposal if we end up using the final version op this (which is very probable in my opinion).

A few little things that I noticed upon my first reading:
1. "BiblePay utilizes a new proof-of-work algorithm based on the King James
Bible, called Proof-Of-Bible-Hash (POB)." -> Should be POBH

2. "Distributed-Computing (PODC), which is a greener alternative to traditional POW and is the primary consensus algorithm BiblePay" -> There should be a point between 'algorithm' and 'BiblePay'.

Also, The BiblePay logo on the first page looks a little fuzzy.
And indeed, I found it a little hard to figure out the roadmap, although I like the layout and think it has potential.

Awesome! I get the feeling thinks are coming together for BiblePay Smiley

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Some information about our new partnership with CameroonONE:

The 1M BBP donation converted to USD $1880 in the end. Since we set out to sponsor 14 children for a year, with a cost of $4000 in total, I will be adding modest proposals until we reach our goal. I was thinking about 500.000 BBP per month until we reach our goal.

Do others agree with my plan?

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=86.15

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

Is is possible that RAH + WCG RAC is used for the wallet to calculate the needed UTXO amount, but that when the sanctuaries vote, only the RAH RAC is being looked at to see then a certain UTXO amount translates to a 100% reward?

Case in point is the following user, named 'SHT' (but there are more examples, like user 'gagaha').

Code:
SHT	3f6e58ad467f9374170a68c6d7b1363c	18.002	100	100	0	710930	39131	40075	79205

He has a combined (RAH+WCG) RAC of 79205, which would translate to a needed UTXO amount of almost 1.6M BBP. He is only staking 710930, yet he is getting 100% of the rewards.

As you can see in the following link, he has been shifting work from RAH to WCG, and while shifting, his rewards percentage has been rising while his stakeamount has stayed relatively the same:
https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/podc/user/1987705/

znffal

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Is is possible that RAH + WCG RAC is used for the wallet to calculate the needed UTXO amount, but that when the sanctuaries vote, only the RAH RAC is being looked at to see then a certain UTXO amount translates to a 100% reward?

Case in point is the following user, named 'SHT' (but there are more examples, like user 'gagaha').

Code:
SHT	3f6e58ad467f9374170a68c6d7b1363c	18.002	100	100	0	710930	39131	40075	79205

He has a combined (RAH+WCG) RAC of 79205, which would translate to a needed UTXO amount of almost 1.6M BBP. He is only staking 710930, yet he is getting 100% of the rewards.

As you can see in the following link, he has been shifting work from RAH to WCG, and while shifting, his rewards percentage has been rising while his stakeamount has stayed relatively the same:
https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/podc/user/1987705/

I think Rob knows of this and is fixing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg34158831#msg34158831
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

I've been trying to write some more letters to orphans, but the things that frustrated me a bit in the past could still be improved.

I think the history of an orphan should be more clear. I take an orphan for example:
Aylin Elizabeth Ramos Medina (06991060)

She has been written a letter by us and she send back a letter in reply. Someone has written her a new letter, and although that letter is genuine it's not a response to the letter she has send. This is disappointing to me, because she won't receive a reply to her questions this way.

The reason that this is happening - in my opinion - is because not all information is in clear view. To me, the process is as follows now:
I went to the 'Sponsored Orphan List' to see which orphans still need writing.
Aylin was one of them.

So next I went to the 'Inbound Letters' list, to see her new letter (something that Dale - the one who wrote the latest letter - probably hasn't done. He probably saw that a letter needed to be written and send a letter based on her bio and not her letter).

After that, I started reading her letter and started formulating answers to her questions. But instead of that, I should have gone to the 'Outgoing letters' tab, because only after I wrote my letter, I found out that there was there was already a letter that was written by Dave (although I don't think it a good letter, because he doesn't reply to the questions that Aylin asked), but it wasn't approved yet.

So. I suggest a couple of 'improvements':
-Maybe in the 'Sponsored Orphan List', there should also be a column that shows if an unapproved letter is already written,
-Maybe there should also be a column that links to the latest inbound letter?

I'm not sure how to improve the flow of information here, but to me the whole proces is a bit frustrating at the moment, because I feel that I have to take too many steps.

Or maybe we need a page that shows the following things (just an idea):
Name - Biography - Latest Letter - Needs written (TRUE/FALSE) - Unapproved letter in pool (TRUE/FALSE)

Just trying to find a way that works with less steps than is required now Smiley

I think I know what is missing in the letter writing page:  the ability to see the communication recently sent from the child in the same view without navigating away.  Ill add this in asap.

I like the idea of a user sponsoring or owning the communication responsibility of one child.  We should look into that as a possible longer term solution.

Ok, go ahead and write a letter now.

Now you can see the inbound communications on the same page as you are writing on by clicking "VIEW" on the inbound row.

Note:  In the pool, you are 'allowed' to right click a browser window and click 'open in new window', and keep one part of your process in another window, and take care of the other process in the other window.  If you have multiple monitors this is useful if you are a power user - you can drag window #2 over to the other monitor and refer to the thing you need to refer to.  (For example you can have the orphan inbound letter list on monitor #2 and have the Write window on monitor #1).

EDIT:

This inbound feature is actually 'the missing link' to writing quality letters.  This is what the child wants to read, and this is what gives the writer great ideas as to what to write!  As a matter of fact this is more organized than if you were to lose your mail at home and not find that most recent orphan letter, whereas in our case we have the letters all in one place and organized.

Next we should add a proposal and expense OCR scanning software - and have the inbound letters scanned by the pool and inducted as freetext.  <-- But not really, because the letter contains a cartoon, and the formatting is so wild this idea won't technically work.  The user needs to primarily read page #2 of the letter, so if you are a writer you can focus more on every even page in the list.

Thanks, this really helps!

I still think that the proces could become a bit more streamlined. I have no problem having multiple tabs open, but I think it should be possible to do the possible thinks in the same screen:

1. See if an orphan needs to be written (true/false)
2. See if a letter has already been written but not yet approved (true/false)
3. Click 'write' to go to the 'letter writing' screen (where you can also read the inbound letters, as is already implemented).

I'm not sure how point 2 could best be implemented. I would like to know if a letter is already in the 'outgoing letters' pool, because now I have to go back and forth to see if a orphan who has a 'NeedWritten TRUE' tag has actually been written a letter already, but it just hasn't been approved yet.

Of course, letters in the pool could eventually be downvoted, but I still think it would make selecting an orphan to send a letter to more easy. When downvoted letters get deleted, the 'point 2 flag' would return to 'false'.

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I've been trying to write some more letters to orphans, but the things that frustrated me a bit in the past could still be improved.

I think the history of an orphan should be more clear. I take an orphan for example:
Aylin Elizabeth Ramos Medina (06991060)

She has been written a letter by us and she send back a letter in reply. Someone has written her a new letter, and although that letter is genuine it's not a response to the letter she has send. This is disappointing to me, because she won't receive a reply to her questions this way.

The reason that this is happening - in my opinion - is because not all information is in clear view. To me, the process is as follows now:
I went to the 'Sponsored Orphan List' to see which orphans still need writing.
Aylin was one of them.

So next I went to the 'Inbound Letters' list, to see her new letter (something that Dale - the one who wrote the latest letter - probably hasn't done. He probably saw that a letter needed to be written and send a letter based on her bio and not her letter).

After that, I started reading her letter and started formulating answers to her questions. But instead of that, I should have gone to the 'Outgoing letters' tab, because only after I wrote my letter, I found out that there was there was already a letter that was written by Dave (although I don't think it a good letter, because he doesn't reply to the questions that Aylin asked), but it wasn't approved yet.

So. I suggest a couple of 'improvements':
-Maybe in the 'Sponsored Orphan List', there should also be a column that shows if an unapproved letter is already written,
-Maybe there should also be a column that links to the latest inbound letter?

I'm not sure how to improve the flow of information here, but to me the whole proces is a bit frustrating at the moment, because I feel that I have to take too many steps.

Or maybe we need a page that shows the following things (just an idea):
Name - Biography - Latest Letter - Needs written (TRUE/FALSE) - Unapproved letter in pool (TRUE/FALSE)

Just trying to find a way that works with less steps than is required now Smiley

I think I know what is missing in the letter writing page:  the ability to see the communication recently sent from the child in the same view without navigating away.  Ill add this in asap.

I like the idea of a user sponsoring or owning the communication responsibility of one child.  We should look into that as a possible longer term solution.

Ok, go ahead and write a letter now.

Now you can see the inbound communications on the same page as you are writing on by clicking "VIEW" on the inbound row.

Note:  In the pool, you are 'allowed' to right click a browser window and click 'open in new window', and keep one part of your process in another window, and take care of the other process in the other window.  If you have multiple monitors this is useful if you are a power user - you can drag window #2 over to the other monitor and refer to the thing you need to refer to.  (For example you can have the orphan inbound letter list on monitor #2 and have the Write window on monitor #1).

EDIT:

This inbound feature is actually 'the missing link' to writing quality letters.  This is what the child wants to read, and this is what gives the writer great ideas as to what to write!  As a matter of fact this is more organized than if you were to lose your mail at home and not find that most recent orphan letter, whereas in our case we have the letters all in one place and organized.

Next we should add a proposal and expense OCR scanning software - and have the inbound letters scanned by the pool and inducted as freetext.  <-- But not really, because the letter contains a cartoon, and the formatting is so wild this idea won't technically work.  The user needs to primarily read page #2 of the letter, so if you are a writer you can focus more on every even page in the list.

Thanks, this really helps!

I still think that the proces could become a bit more streamlined. I have no problem having multiple tabs open, but I think it should be possible to do the possible thinks in the same screen:

1. See if an orphan needs to be written (true/false)
2. See if a letter has already been written but not yet approved (true/false)
3. Click 'write' to go to the 'letter writing' screen (where you can also read the inbound letters, as is already implemented).

I'm not sure how point 2 could best be implemented. I would like to know if a letter is already in the 'outgoing letters' pool, because now I have to go back and forth to see if a orphan who has a 'NeedWritten TRUE' tag has actually been written a letter already, but it just hasn't been approved yet.

Of course, letters in the pool could eventually be downvoted, but I still think it would make selecting an orphan to send a letter to more easy. When downvoted letters get deleted, the 'point 2 flag' would return to 'false'.

Ok, I kind of get your gist on that. 

I think you realize since we might be creating adopt-a-child logic soon (where a miner adopts a child and "owns" that child) that might drastically change the flow, so for the time being Ill add yet another feature to the pool to make it easier to write letters:

Another menu flyout for 'Write to a child' and Ill make that list much more intuitive, like a list of children that are badly needed to be written to (IE no pending upvoted letters, nothing written in 60 days) and Ill make the left click start the write process.

Hopefully that will be a stopgap while we work on adopt-a-child.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

Thanks a lot!

Hmm, I just took a look at this, this is beautiful, It seems to be aligned with the ability for us to reach non-technical people as well as technical and works in dog-and-pony show situations also. 

I like it!  Its an improvement over the original. 

Could you please change the name to 'Robert Andrews' also.  (Original doc contained an error).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Some information about our new partnership with CameroonONE:

The 1M BBP donation converted to USD $1880 in the end. Since we set out to sponsor 14 children for a year, with a cost of $4000 in total, I will be adding modest proposals until we reach our goal. I was thinking about 500.000 BBP per month until we reach our goal.

Do others agree with my plan?

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=86.15

WHOLEHARTEDLY!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

No, we only regard task weight for RAH.  But we are still in DR#1, so thats OK right now if you have no task weight.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Where to find the POWER to break free of sin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR0jls46lUg

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
svirusxxx2

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Hi,

I have some problem with sanc. and podcupdate.
When I sending podcupdate it take some of my cash from sanc. tx.
How can I block amount of podcupdate
should I use utxoamount or utxooverride ?

Biblepay masternodes status and monitoring (https://biblepay.eu/)
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

svirusxxx2 check better your cash,its fake by me and with 1117 you can delete utxamount,utxooverride  Wink working automatic update

Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: