Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

After upgrading my sancatuaries got the following error while running

Code:
 ************************ EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureB5cxx11E 
String length limit exceeded: iostream
error biblepay in ProcessMessages()

But its still running the daemon and trying to complete the mnsync, which it did...

Restarting it I did not get the error (yet).

Huh, that's weird. When I was setting up my block explorer (still playing around with it) yesterday, the sync process halted with that error. When I restarted the sync, no problem. I was content to let it go and move on, but if enough people see it...now I wish I would have saved off the error text.

Yeah, every once in a while I do the right thing Smiley

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hsb

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

BiblePay - 1.1.1.9
Leisure Upgrade for Users
Mandatory Upgrade for Sanctuaries

- J Guan's Chinese Translation
- Anton G's Hand-Of-God Theme
- WCG UTXO Depressed RAC levels for Sanctuaries
- PODC Metrics in getmininginfo (shows PODC Sent Count and Avg Sent Amount)

**** NOTE:  To see the new wallet theme:  If you are an Existing Biblepay user, you will need to click Settings | Options | Display | User Interface Theme | Choose Bezaleel, Save, and restart.
This is so the wallet persists the theme name permanently for you.

If you are a new wallet user:  We choose Bezaleel as the default.

All credit goes to Yeshua!

Thanks for the contributions.

the chinese translation is great
https://ibb.co/eb63e7
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

BiblePay - 1.1.1.9

**** NOTE:  To see the new wallet theme:  If you are an Existing Biblepay user, you will need to click Settings | Options | Display | User Interface Theme | Choose Bezaleel, Save, and restart.

Let's go ahead and make this a mandatory upgrade for Sancs, so we can process the WCG credits properly.

Hey everybody!

There are now two new ways to be notified of mandatory updates, you can either join Discord and be notified through the Announcements-news channel or subscribe to the mailing list at http://bbppodc.org.

vahtis

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

Why is my BOINc being suspended?

This happened if wallet is generating.

If i exit wallet it will start working/running

Must i run both the BOINC and wallet the same time before i can mine biblepay?

Yes, but Boinc doesn't have to be on the same computer as the BiblePay wallet. For example, you could be BBP mining on Computer A and Boinc-ing on computer B, but link boinc account to BBP wallet on comp A.

But in theory you can do both on one machine. In your config file what is

genproclimit

set to?  

Yeah, although it might be her 'genproclimit=1' problem, he might have an issue in his Boinc settings,
Check Boinc | Options | Computing Preferences, see if there is something saved in your settings that suspends boinc when computer is in use (thats a good feature!).

On genproclimit=1 btw, we recommend this to be 1 so that Biblepay only consumes 5% or less of the controller wallet CPU use.

BOINC has default value of suspend when other programs use more than 50 % of cpu. This is visible only when advanced view is selected. I had to turn this of to heat mine on one machine.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:28:49 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 07:11:52 AM by togoshigekata

Quietly potential Shocked Should I invest?
I know of several other alt-coins that have similar or even less features, development and vision than BiblePay has, yet they trade at ten times its value.

State of 'the' BiblePay (Development-wise) and Otherwise:

- J Guan merged in Chinese Translations

- Anton G merged in the "Hand of God" wallet theme <- This is a huge contribution.  I spent last night tinting a few broken (non Hand of God, but general) icons that kept breaking the build, build is rebuilding now for testnet, so we should be able to take a look at this later today.

- MIP has created Biblepay Mobile for Android, and btw, we gave him an exchange e-mail for support (it will be in the Android play store).  I would help test this but I dont have an Android.  (I might be picking one up asap to help out).  This is a huge contribution bringing us closer to unbanked services and cancer mining without any home PC for setup.  And of course this allows the unbanked to transfer in and out of BTC without a PC.

- Licht has been working on biblepay-central proposals and making purepool honor the core wallet rules, and on the api.  And working on the new mining guides.

- I've been working on Stratis blockchain sync.  I've ported our version of Groestl into Stratis, and successfully hashed one block so far using X11 + biblepay.c in c#.  This still needs a lot of work, as next I have to port the entire KJV bible into Stratis.  Im also working on the Stratis UI.

- Nox enhancing our whitepaper.

- 616West is starting youtoube show.

- Luke and Togo going on Canary Cry radio

- T-Mike creating PODC forum

- Bhavani is creating Proposals in the core wallet.  He is adding a QT5 Grid to show a list of active Proposals (ie those that need voted).  He is going to make it so you can vote on a proposal in the wallet by right clicking the row, and seeing: Vote for, vote against, Chart proposal, View Proposal, etc.  The Chart Proposal option will bring up a qt5-in-wallet pie chart with the current proposal voting statistics.

- CoinExchange.IO approved our exchange application and offered 50% discount (they want 2btc to list us).  We told them we will wait for our treasurer (Jaap) to save up the remaining and then we will hold a vote.

- Biblepay Testnet Branch created!  We now have a dedicated branch for our development team to push commits to.  Dev team, please push  commits to the 'test' branch.  I am working on automated build process that will push the windows EXE for test automatically up to the download section (will work with Tom on exposing that).

- April, Togo, Jaap and Thomas have been working on enhancing the website!  Ive heard nothing but good compliments on the content April and the team is contributing (IE basically establishing a professional presence, vs. not having a presence).

- Cameroon One is working with me on integrating IT wise- they are on-board!  They are creating URLs for each child now, and will support our child communications outbound into Cameroon.

- I'm working on a financial proof of concept with quants for Q3 proof-of-concept for biblepay, for financial related feature(s)

- Jaap working on partnerships and acting as Exchange Treasurer

Wow, great update. A lot of exciting things happening!

The community involvement is strong! so amazing!
and Rob has been putting in crazy amounts of time, bug fixing, adding new features, supporting users, integrating, and thinking for the future!
I dont know how you do it Rob Cool

===

If you are interested in doing work for BiblePay, you can get paid in BiblePay (BBP) coins!

Just write up a proposal and ask for an amount of funding,
then get feedback from the community and then voted on by sanctuaries (masternodes),
If you get enough yes votes and pass, you get funded! Submit your proposal in the BiblePay forum now!

Proposal Forum: http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?board=5.0

MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

Proposal for "Iquidus Explorer: upgrade to support GETUTXO in API" has been created.

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=154.0

Masternode owners, kindly consider to vote for this proposal, included in this month IT budget, if you find it interesting:

gobject vote-many 03aa25b80bf951bcaaed1589a52c8cd8cf58893912df176c2b4bafef47d90296 funding yes

Thenk you in advance.
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

Proposal for "Iquidus Explorer: upgrade to support GETUTXO in API" has been created.

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=154.0

Masternode owners, kindly consider to vote for this proposal, included in this month IT budget, if you find it interesting:

gobject vote-many 03aa25b80bf951bcaaed1589a52c8cd8cf58893912df176c2b4bafef47d90296 funding yes

Thenk you in advance.

Voted  Smiley

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

BiblePay - 1.1.1.9

Let's go ahead and make this a mandatory upgrade for Sancs, so we can process the WCG credits properly.

Hey everybody!

There are now two new ways to be notified of mandatory updates, you can either join Discord and be notified through the Announcements-news channel or subscribe to the mailing list at http://bbppodc.org.

I got the mail via http://bbppodc.org
Looks really nice. Clean and simple.
Thanks!

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
Dimarzio123

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

Rob

Seems to be multiplying the WCG RAC by 2 instead of 1.5
I see WCG RAC = 48k with 24k reported on Rosetta@Home page

Rosetta@home - 27,808
World Community Grid - 23,378

This is pushing me to 80% stake - albeit with a higher magnitude

Regards
PM

**********************************************************************************
** UPDATE ON WORLD COMMUNITY GRID CREDIT LEVELS **

I still have two servers testing WCG vs RAH credit levels.  I'm not seeing 2.5:1 (RAH:WCG), but instead I'm seeing 1.5:1.

I'll keep the systems running for a longer period. 

For now, I went ahead and set WCG to have a network factor of 1.5 credits (as compared to a RAH credit which has a weight of 1).

My preliminary test results are showing 3700 RAC for my RAH server and 2500 RAC for my WCG server yielding the 1.5:1 ratio.

Starting in approx 4 hours, researchers should see a 1.5* boost in the "Modified RAC" column for the WCG component of the RAC.  Lets take a look at the superblock view report this afternoon and verify it.

Freebish86

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

So is there any issues with the Bible pay pool (https://pool.biblepay.org). The pool leaderboard shows my miners are working and pulling shares but I have not mined one coin in the past 24 hours?
Last block was @ 03:11 AM  - please see distribution history.

Your row says you have NO_MAGNITUDE, so your shares are not currently counting.

So how do I fix the MAG, I have two wallets with 1000 BBP and one wallet with 155,000BBP in it , all cpu are up and running well shouldn’t I be producing enough MAG to mine some BBP? Any debug commands I need to use to determine the issue?
Hi, you need to sign up for Boinc and have a valid cpid to mine. See instructions here
https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/mining-how-to/

Thanks

Already have boinc and valid CPID, which I got a few weeks back and was mining fine until the last 48 hrs.

You just need to solve a few tasks and have magnitude > 0, and be in the superblock.

Then the error message will go away.

Basically, up until the patch was applied to the pool, CPIDS with no magnitude were not actually pulling any weight for the pool.

It’s been since 4/9/18 that I have been pulling shares with no magnitude in pool, any idea how long it takes BOINC to solve enough tasks to start pulling in magnitude? Anything else I should check, any commands I should type into debug to figure out any other issues that could be causing the no mag issue? Should I just move all BBP coins to one wallet under one CPID number to see if that fixes the Magnitude issue? Should I switch pools? Thanks.
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

So is there any issues with the Bible pay pool (https://pool.biblepay.org). The pool leaderboard shows my miners are working and pulling shares but I have not mined one coin in the past 24 hours?
Last block was @ 03:11 AM  - please see distribution history.

Your row says you have NO_MAGNITUDE, so your shares are not currently counting.

So how do I fix the MAG, I have two wallets with 1000 BBP and one wallet with 155,000BBP in it , all cpu are up and running well shouldn’t I be producing enough MAG to mine some BBP? Any debug commands I need to use to determine the issue?
Hi, you need to sign up for Boinc and have a valid cpid to mine. See instructions here
https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/mining-how-to/

Thanks

Already have boinc and valid CPID, which I got a few weeks back and was mining fine until the last 48 hrs.

You just need to solve a few tasks and have magnitude > 0, and be in the superblock.

Then the error message will go away.

Basically, up until the patch was applied to the pool, CPIDS with no magnitude were not actually pulling any weight for the pool.

It’s been since 4/9/18 that I have been pulling shares with no magnitude in pool, any idea how long it takes BOINC to solve enough tasks to start pulling in magnitude? Anything else I should check, any commands I should type into debug to figure out any other issues that could be causing the no mag issue? Should I just move all BBP coins to one wallet under one CPID number to see if that fixes the Magnitude issue? Should I switch pools? Thanks.

But you have been getting Boinc rewards?
Please post your 'exec getboincinfo' so we have more information.

If you've associated your CPID, you've been solving tasks at RAH, and your wallet is online 24/7 and sending out updates, everything should work as intended.

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Rob

Seems to be multiplying the WCG RAC by 2 instead of 1.5
I see WCG RAC = 48k with 24k reported on Rosetta@Home page

Rosetta@home - 27,808
World Community Grid - 23,378

This is pushing me to 80% stake - albeit with a higher magnitude

Regards
PM

**********************************************************************************
** UPDATE ON WORLD COMMUNITY GRID CREDIT LEVELS **

I still have two servers testing WCG vs RAH credit levels.  I'm not seeing 2.5:1 (RAH:WCG), but instead I'm seeing 1.5:1.

I'll keep the systems running for a longer period. 

For now, I went ahead and set WCG to have a network factor of 1.5 credits (as compared to a RAH credit which has a weight of 1).

My preliminary test results are showing 3700 RAC for my RAH server and 2500 RAC for my WCG server yielding the 1.5:1 ratio.

Starting in approx 4 hours, researchers should see a 1.5* boost in the "Modified RAC" column for the WCG component of the RAC.  Lets take a look at the superblock view report this afternoon and verify it.

Yes, I noticed this this morning.  Its interesting because we had to fix handling of negative numbers for the spork, but we didn't make it understand decimal points.  I think its rounding the 1.5 up to 2.

Anyway, thats probably OK until we let jaap & 616 finish their test - in the mean time Ill take a look as to why and make it possible for the future to have decimals.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Tomorrow (14th April at 9:00GMT-11:00GMT), the first BiblePay conference will take place in Ghana. It will be broadcast live on Twitter!!!

Here is the message from Cryptoshot (who is hosting the conference):
Hi Everyone!

As planned for some weeks now, tomorrow (14th April at 9:00GMT-11:00GMT) shall be the hours to roll out the Biblepay conference in Ghana West Africa, so I invite everyone to join us online as I shall host a live twitter broadcast coverage of the event for those who are online too to benefit. Let's make it a date, as we all host a duty to ensure Biblepay gain the needed grounds to challenge any cryptocurrency you can imagine. I believe with commitment, we can do that. May the good lord make it possible for us.

Thank you.
http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=118.msg3445#msg3445

The twitter-account from which the conference will be broadcasted is:
https://twitter.com/HabibAd49

I will also do a live Q&A.

Be there!

dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

After upgrading my sancatuaries got the following error while running

Code:
 ************************ EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureB5cxx11E 
String length limit exceeded: iostream
error biblepay in ProcessMessages()

But its still running the daemon and trying to complete the mnsync, which it did...

Restarting it I did not get the error (yet).

I saw this error on my 1.1.1.7 sanc so we should be OK.

Ill look into it.

Every now-and-then this exact error pops up on my heat-mining ARMs, so it's not a masternode-issue (just in case this helps to figure out what it's caused by).

BTW: nice work on the alternative wallet-design. Really looks nice and clean, especially the loading-image (which I see for quite a long time, especially on my old laptop). Cheesy
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

If you type exec getboincinfo, you should see positive RAC by now.
Please paste your CPID, and also, check your boinc client to see if its RAC agrees with the biblepay exec getboincinfo.
Also, you should be in the pool superblock view report.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

Just in case we needed an extra one (for redundancy, etc), I've got an additional block explorer available here:

http://explorebiblepay.com

You'll find that it is pretty similar to the other two, other than I upped the thresholds on the movement pages, as a lot of our volume didn't make sense to inspect at the default levels.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Just in case we needed an extra one (for redundancy, etc), I've got an additional block explorer available here:

http://explorebiblepay.com

You'll find that it is pretty similar to the other two, other than I upped the thresholds on the movement pages, as a lot of our volume didn't make sense to inspect at the default levels.

Sweet! Added to OP.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

I would like to see a calculator..

Enter RAC + WCG, enter stake value let it calculate what your payment % would be.

It seems my RAC keeps climbing despite my attempts to stabilize it.. my uxto is dropping and my payments are dropping further.

Also, RAC as seen on the biblepay pool doesn't match what the client says, and that doesn't match what I see in my control panel for the R@H page.

how is RAC determined for purposes of calculation?
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 07:27:59 PM by slovakia

my RAC+WCG is correct in client+pool+centralweb

ROB you want to wait next 21 days for find ratio between RAH vs WCG  Roll Eyes

can we get any iron/silver layout/underlay in wallet except white? (i think bezaleel)

vahtis

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

I would like to see a calculator..

Enter RAC + WCG, enter stake value let it calculate what your payment % would be.

It seems my RAC keeps climbing despite my attempts to stabilize it.. my uxto is dropping and my payments are dropping further.

Also, RAC as seen on the biblepay pool doesn't match what the client says, and that doesn't match what I see in my control panel for the R@H page.

how is RAC determined for purposes of calculation?

Me too. My estimated payment has dropped dramatically and utxo is way less too.

https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/podc/user/1991402/
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: