Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

Setter is one of the fast improving project here in the world of crypto currency. I believe in the potential of this project so, with the fact that now, there are lots of people that continually support and make this project come to this far. It is a great opportunity for us peopls to have this amazing project and be available in the community as soon as possible. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for the further updates regarding Setter and make interesting developments for the people that will surely make people attached more.

Sether project seems promising in the crypto market. We observe many investors checking in after understanding its potentiality. The word Sether reaching millions of people in the social network. Positive feedback from investors, Sether updates setting the platform a better feasibility to the users, sether in simple satisfying the users by understanding the expectations. Its a pride launch of sether in the economy as it is the first smart social media data oracle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark_henry

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

seems quite impressive concept. which currencies are accepted here?
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

seems quite impressive concept. which currencies are accepted here?

bitcoin, litecoin and dash except from ETH but it should be better to buy with eth because you are going to receive the seth token instantly. If you purchased with another coin except ETH , you will need to wait 24 hours for you token so it is not really convenience

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

The project aimed at working with social networks looks good, but a big hard cup scares me off and I'm sure other investors too. Projects with small capitalization shoot much better.

The hard cap doesn't mean anything, it's not a goal to reach it with this ETH price, there's no soft cap, the startup is funded. The higher raised amount "only" means faster growth for the project. If nothing spectacular happens then it won't be very high market cap cause it will be relatively low max supply.

I see, but hard cap really matters because this will be the measuring point to know if the ico is successful. But reaching the soft cap or more will still make the project continue to run.
That's true Sether are not any startup company they are very independent and already have their funds to finish their project . The money raised will only help improve the platform and give the users a better experience.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

The project aimed at working with social networks looks good, but a big hard cup scares me off and I'm sure other investors too. Projects with small capitalization shoot much better.

The hard cap doesn't mean anything, it's not a goal to reach it with this ETH price, there's no soft cap, the startup is funded. The higher raised amount "only" means faster growth for the project. If nothing spectacular happens then it won't be very high market cap cause it will be relatively low max supply.

I see, but hard cap really matters because this will be the measuring point to know if the ico is successful. But reaching the soft cap or more will still make the project continue to run.
That's true Sether are not any startup company they are very independent and already have their funds to finish their project . The money raised will only help improve the platform and give the users a better experience.

They established a company and they just use sether token to expand it. This is what I like about a project that is already funded from the startup, they consist of a team that know what kind of thing they are getting into

@totholio : are you totholio from sether telegram group?

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Current raised amount is 11 000 ETH, 5 weeks left. What are your predictions at the end? Github release, alpha is in January, and there might be more news. Current max supply is about 9 000 000. I would say 35-40 000 ETH but could be more with a couple major investors.
I think we can gather at leat 25k ETH. And yes, we waiting for something news from sether. At nearly days, price of ETH and fee increasing. So Sether cap increasing too.

25k ETH is like 25,000,000$ which isnt a bad starting market cap unlike other projects wanting a straight up market cap of a couple of 100 million dollars at once
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Hello. How much money was collected for now day? And how long will be actively ICO?

Hi. About 11.5 million $ was raised.  Pre-sale is until 14th of January, ICO 15th of January->15th of February.
11 millions us dollars and that's just the beginning of this great project, I hope it meets its goals wjich I believe are achievable.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

Sether crossed a great mile stones with loads of experience and on 15 DEC it showcased at the D10e The leading Conference on Decentralization. It build a bridge between  two environments such as On-chain environment and off-chain world, This platform also helps to provide a social networks, APIs allowing any block chain expertise to communicate, get information, analyze and monitor social network, currently we had the opportunity to buy tokens now and gain 40% discount.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

Good to know Sether project was funded from startup , this gives me more reason to pay attention to the project.  Because aside the boom on social media about it, I keep finding more things that makes this project credible. Nice!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Actually if have hard cap. We will have a exactly target. Anyway, Sether still have successfull ico for now.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

since sether raised 11750 ETH, I think we should move on and talk about the future of project instead of discussing the token sale. are team going to deliver a platform with quality that can help to price to go up or not. are ethereaum network issues will affect sether platform. in order word is ether technology ready of those kinda platform.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

since sether raised 11750 ETH, I think we should move on and talk about the future of project instead of discussing the token sale. are team going to deliver a platform with quality that can help to price to go up or not. are ethereaum network issues will affect sether platform. in order word is ether technology ready of those kinda platform.
Yes, how Sether will working at the feature, we can see Sether cap increasing day by day and the team have many mission to complete. What is news of Sether now?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:48 AM

I tried the sether demo a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit that it's pretty impressive stuff.

The fact that they already have a working demo is great for investors looking to buy during the pre-sale.
That's one of the good things about this project. The developers are focusing on the project, not having a problem regarding with the outcome of the ICO in working with the platform is a good way for them to work easily.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

Actually if have hard cap. We will have a exactly target. Anyway, Sether still have successfull ico for now.
Sether  is going to need as much Cash as it need base on the fact that is going to use database analytical software and hardwares I think is going to spend alot to set up the project and then fund marketing and others.  Best is to contribute and then hold because project will likely moon after launch

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

Yesterday i found this on Facebook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There are two FAKE Sether websites: http://sether.one and sether.pw

THESE ARE PHISHING SITES!

THE OFFICIAL SITE IS
https://sether.io !"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scammers are now acting, they are now trying to get as many people to scam. Even scammer saw that this project has great potential of being successful that they are trying to acquire people from this project to scam. Be aware.

Wow! Wow! You are very attentive, it's good that you warned us about it. God forbid, someone would have got on their site and left their money there!
Francis Verhoogt

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

Hi,

The project sounds great and that's why I invested in it last week (4th of January). I followed their tutorial on their website in order to configure my wallet (https://medium.com/@contact_47998/how-to-add-seth-tokens-to-your-wallet-f6eaa6785fd5) and sent them my details as requested (transaction_id, amount and wallet_id).

After that it went kind of radio silent. I have sent them an email requesting additional info when to expect the tokens to be added to my wallet. The have sent my one reply mentioning "Can you please recheck your transaction ID ? It should be a long hash.". I still don't have any tokens added to my wallet and I didn't receive a reply anymore.

So, I was wondering if some of you experienced the same? And if you were able to solve it?

I think it all starts with the a first impression and looking at the project and the radio silent at the moment it isn't something to
tell friends and others to invest in this token sale.

Regards,

Francis

P.S. the website that I used was https://www.sether.io

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

I'm starting to hate the trolls and haters that to every project they just say oh it's scam, don't go there, don't do this, don't do that, and then they create a random coin that is worthless than their breath.

If you are doing something good then you have a haters to...but this haters are much...they are frequently just saying this project scam...but I think its not...if they see correctly the ANN thread,they will find the truth...
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Hi,

The project sounds great and that's why I invested in it last week (4th of January). I followed their tutorial on their website in order to configure my wallet (https://medium.com/@contact_47998/how-to-add-seth-tokens-to-your-wallet-f6eaa6785fd5) and sent them my details as requested (transaction_id, amount and wallet_id).

After that it went kind of radio silent. I have sent them an email requesting additional info when to expect the tokens to be added to my wallet. The have sent my one reply mentioning "Can you please recheck your transaction ID ? It should be a long hash.". I still don't have any tokens added to my wallet and I didn't receive a reply anymore.

So, I was wondering if some of you experienced the same? And if you were able to solve it?

I think it all starts with the a first impression and looking at the project and the radio silent at the moment it isn't something to

Regards,

Francis

I was in the same position as you, bought the tokens yesterday, I just received my tokens, so it takes some time, don't worry.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Francis Verhoogt

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

Hi,

Regards,

Francis

I was in the same position as you, bought the tokens yesterday, I just received my tokens, so it takes some time, don't worry.

Okay, thanks for the reassurance. The only thing is that I already bought them on the 4th of january. So, I would have already expected them.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

Your mobile site is so fked can't singup.have to use lapy
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: