Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 12:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56606 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

That's a great news for every one of us! There are so many people recognizing this project. And also a lot of investors. Of course they will be attract to the P2PS because it has a lot more interesting features agead from others. I will continuously support this project and want to see throught its successful future. So, keep it up team P2PS.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

Is it possible for p2ps token be reach the value of ethereum in the future? I want to buy some on trading sites and keep it for a longtime.
In short version, of course why not.i think that any token or coin can gain value in a long period of time.it may be unpredictable.

We can make assumptions about the value of the coin with the comparisons but we cannot confirm its price equal to ETH it may or may not be as expected but for sure we can buy some on trading sites and a long time holding will really increase more price.

ETH sure has seen a wild rise since the start of the ICO (from 300$ at the start to 1200$ at some points) and now stable at around 800$ or so. The price is gonna be weird
Price for ETH is sirely again going to rise up as the fall seen now is common and occurs at the starting of each year. Thos yeat bitcoins and etherum has a wide growth and they will surely pump much high.

I was talking in more of a sense how those two will affect the price of this ICO and not their own prices which might swing either way and will depend on other shit
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

I notice that you make a new whitepaper which looks more Professional than the old one, I think you should do the same with website, a new theme would be better I think.
I don't think so. The whitepaper is the most important to update as their old whitepaper is not quite good enough, while the others were a secondary objective to be updated.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

I notice that you make a new whitepaper which looks more Professional than the old one, I think you should do the same with website, a new theme would be better I think.
I don't think so. The whitepaper is the most important to update as their old whitepaper is not quite good enough, while the others were a secondary objective to be updated.
To me is like a routine kind of thing the team mostly updates those things when there is a change maybe in their roadmap which need to reflect on their documents

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

Comparing to other ICO's i notice from the beginning P2PS holds huge reputation as result we could see huge investors in the platform then hoe can the coin price would go down ?
Most of the time after the ICO ends and the coin gets listed on an exchange you will see a huge dump ,because so many bounty hunters or small investors who got the coin with discount will sell their coins with a profit . Only after a while when the coin keeps having updates and announcment it will attract investors who would buy from the exchange and make the price rise again.
We cannot give guarantee that coin price would again go high only after we get any continuous updates or announcements which only lead to attract investors there are many possibilities for investors to purchase the coin it might be only with the Ratings of the ICO.
As soon as the coin is launched on some exchange their is a sure down fall in the price of the coin but later as more people invest in it on that exchange the coin will pump and gain huge value in some months.

I agree, in business world there will be an ups and downs. Its similar here, We can really experience a down fall in the price  of the coin, it is part of the business but sooner like someone said, if many people will invest insured that the exchange will rise up. Just wait paitently.
It is normal that we encounter ups and downs but in crypto world ups is more higher than downs that is why many people are adopting this technology. With crypto we can make a lot of profits and it is up to us on how we handle our crypto asset.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

The project has 220 million potential users, with 110 million already available. I think such figures may be of interest to investors, especially since all the information is from developers, they inspire confidence

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Is it possible for p2ps token be reach the value of ethereum in the future? I want to buy some on trading sites and keep it for a longtime.
In short version, of course why not.i think that any token or coin can gain value in a long period of time.it may be unpredictable.

We can make assumptions about the value of the coin with the comparisons but we cannot confirm its price equal to ETH it may or may not be as expected but for sure we can buy some on trading sites and a long time holding will really increase more price.

ETH sure has seen a wild rise since the start of the ICO (from 300$ at the start to 1200$ at some points) and now stable at around 800$ or so. The price is gonna be weird
Price for ETH is sirely again going to rise up as the fall seen now is common and occurs at the starting of each year. Thos yeat bitcoins and etherum has a wide growth and they will surely pump much high.

I was talking in more of a sense how those two will affect the price of this ICO and not their own prices which might swing either way and will depend on other shit
I don't think that it will affect the price of the token while it is still on ICO stage, most of ICO have fixed token price, that is why it is also good to buy tokens while ETH or BTC are down. Well maybe there are really some ICO which change its price according to the value of BTC or ETH.
Yes it is. But if the price is fixed, then many projects can increase or prolong the discount, in percentage terms. This is a good way out, with sharp changes in the coin rates on the market.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

I'm wondering, what are the latest news from P2PS developers for today? Judging by the rating, the advertising campaign works perfectly.
developers wrote the latest news about the work
Oтчeт o xoдe paбoты ICO - нacкoлькo xopoшo paбoтaeт ICO P2PS Token?

Пoдpoбнee https://www.techbullion.com/ico-progress-report-how-well-is-the-p2ps-tokens-ico-doing/

Пoжaлyйcтa, пpoдoлжaйтe pacпpocтpaнять xopoшee cлoвo o cвoeм пpoeктe. Mы c нeтepпeниeм oжидaeм вaшeй пocтoяннoй пoддepжки и yчacтия.

Пoжaлyйcтa, впepeд нa гoд.

C нaилyчшими пoжeлaниями,
кoмaндa P2PS.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

Yeah right, the price of bitcoin and ethereum and altcoins now are falling, a lot says this is normal. So I am hoping that as times goes by price of cryptos will increase again. But for now, this is the right time to invest in p2ps project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

We can expect changes along the way especially if the project encounters difficulty. It is good that they already updated the whitepaper so that people may know what are the different changes with the platforms.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Serious investors are always looking for a nice whitepaper and a lot of features from the new projects. It is nice to know that p2ps made a new whitepaper about their plans with this project.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Serious investors are always looking for a nice whitepaper and a lot of features from the new projects. It is nice to know that p2ps made a new whitepaper about their plans with this project.
Yeah, by having this project which came from brilliant minds of their team and gives encouragement to those users and investors. As this project adopt the Blockchain technology that provides a solution for the lending business which its inherent transparency as an open ledger makes all transactions irrefutable and open to incorruptible analysis.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

To me is like a routine kind of thing the team mostly updates those things when there is a change maybe in their roadmap which need to reflect on their documents

Yes, because we cannot predict what will happen in the future, so maybe that is why the devs made a new whitepaper, to fix some things in their plans and to improve it well.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

P2PS Token is a new cryptocurrency that helps users with their transactions
Decentralized, safe and interference free, peer-to-peer communication platform.
P2P uses a decent peer-to-peer system that is leveraging
Government and defense, digital education and delivery, medical and pharma,
Banking and financial, and other corporate sectors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

I'm wondering, what are the latest news from P2PS developers for today? Judging by the rating, the advertising campaign works perfectly.
developers wrote the latest news about the work
Oтчeт o xoдe paбoты ICO - нacкoлькo xopoшo paбoтaeт ICO P2PS Token?

Пoдpoбнee https://www.techbullion.com/ico-progress-report-how-well-is-the-p2ps-tokens-ico-doing/

Пoжaлyйcтa, пpoдoлжaйтe pacпpocтpaнять xopoшee cлoвo o cвoeм пpoeктe. Mы c нeтepпeниeм oжидaeм вaшeй пocтoяннoй пoддepжки и yчacтия.

Пoжaлyйcтa, впepeд нa гoд.

C нaилyчшими пoжeлaниями,
кoмaндa P2PS.

thanks for your reply. The P2PS team proves again and again its responsibility to work on the project. Every day you become better.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Give them sometime, There will surely be many more updates ,the whitepaper was necessery as It's the first thing investors look for If they want to know more about the project . I'm sure there will be a new design for the website in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

Comparing to other ICO's i notice from the beginning P2PS holds huge reputation as result we could see huge investors in the platform then hoe can the coin price would go down ?
Most of the time after the ICO ends and the coin gets listed on an exchange you will see a huge dump ,because so many bounty hunters or small investors who got the coin with discount will sell their coins with a profit . Only after a while when the coin keeps having updates and announcment it will attract investors who would buy from the exchange and make the price rise again.
It is normal for a coin to really drop low after ICO. The team can't also give us the guarantee that the price will price anytime soon after it successfully entered an exchange. The thing is we really need to be vigilant at all times. Thus we need to read thread, watch news, as these factors affect the coin price.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

They got a remark from experts on icobench,com that their whitepaper is not good enough and I think that's reason why their updated. you can check it on this link : https://icobench.com/ico/p2p-solutions-foundation ( press rating ).
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

What are you talking about? Changes in documents can occur permanently, the terms may increase (mostly) but may also decrease. This is real life and real work.
Clear business that corrections can be introduced in whitepaper. In my opinion it even is good that facts are not hidden as well all is always accessible for reading and acquainting by ordinary users. They change - means improve!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

They got a remark from experts on icobench,com that their whitepaper is not good enough and I think that's reason why their updated. you can check it on this link : https://icobench.com/ico/p2p-solutions-foundation ( press rating ).
Yes, P2P got very high ratings in most of the ICO rating platforms and also on ICObench but some experts gave low review to the white paper as the content was not upto the mark of the experts. But they will surely do some improvement in it.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: