Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

P2PS has quite high rating! I would like to join an award, I expect that P2PS will have strong growth! Certainly I wish good luck!
P2PS get good ratings from not only one ICO rating sites but many of ICO rating sites so we can't tel it is scam or not.so if you think it's scam then do your own research so you can definitely find that it's scam or not.

Rating website their job is to evaluate the project, in order work, to determine how good is it. it's not just about being scam or legit. So always keep in you mind not all legit projects are good in term of business.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

P2PS has quite high rating! I would like to join an award, I expect that P2PS will have strong growth! Certainly I wish good luck!
P2PS get good ratings from not only one ICO rating sites but many of ICO rating sites so we can't tel it is scam or not.so if you think it's scam then do your own research so you can definitely find that it's scam or not.

I do not understand your speech. If you say you get good grades, then it is practically impossible for it to be skam. Why you are telling about do research on my own, while we have official ratings? Can you explain?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:38 AM

I do not understand your speech. If you say you get good grades, then it is practically impossible for it to be skam. Why you are telling about do research on my own, while we have official ratings? Can you explain?
I think he trying to explain P2PS got better ratings from the various ratings sites and they actually gather crowd funding with genuine ratings and no personal hand shakes are entertained in the few rating sites so you can analyze with the freedom to research about the project and help all if you find anything improper.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:58:30 AM

SOME OF THE WEBSITE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED AND THE SITE IS UP NOW.

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DURING THE UPGRADE.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Thank you for your observation dear UpsilonTrooper; but we are not a website hosting service.

Moreover, as explained earlier, our website recorded volumes which were genuine hits but very, very high compared to all days earlier. Therefore, the site was down for about 20 mins. Anyone could face this problem. We all learn from our shortfalls and our team members worked around it quickly.

The unprecedented traffic reflects on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts rather than on our core team and core platform that has nothing to do with an ICO landing page hosted on a third party web hosting service. Guess lots of our members are mixing the matters and misunderstanding what is being offered by the P2PS system. We urge you to kindly take a look at our one-pager and pitch deck if you are unable to find the time to review the details in our whitepaper.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Haha. I agree with you, and i think P2PFS using VPS for run website? If you using hosting services, so terrible that if have any problems, they solved so slow more than your own vps, dedicate server.

1.33 TB of data was used in just 4 days. No doubt we faced some slowdown as well as brief downtime. Thank you everyone for your understanding and support.

Cheers.

1.33 TB of data or bandwidth? Just wanted to make sure. I guess if you say data, then you have to upgrade your VPS storage.

We are here to serve you and answer all your queries dear friends and well wishers. We have different teams to handle various matters.

Please check this out and let us know if you can suggest any steps that can be taken that our team members are not already taking. Sorry if we used any wrong words.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

That's a lot of traffic in just a matter of days, don't you think that there might me some sort of bot that is just trying to increase the website traffic? Maybe a third party program made by people who wants to sabotage the site?

LoL, even its like this, what can you do in the first stage against these kind of attacks? If the website is protect enough and upgraded for the next registrations as already done by P2PS, the job is done.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Thank you for your observation dear UpsilonTrooper; but we are not a website hosting service.

Moreover, as explained earlier, our website recorded volumes which were genuine hits but very, very high compared to all days earlier. Therefore, the site was down for about 20 mins. Anyone could face this problem. We all learn from our shortfalls and our team members worked around it quickly.

The unprecedented traffic reflects on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts rather than on our core team and core platform that has nothing to do with an ICO landing page hosted on a third party web hosting service. Guess lots of our members are mixing the matters and misunderstanding what is being offered by the P2PS system. We urge you to kindly take a look at our one-pager and pitch deck if you are unable to find the time to review the details in our whitepaper.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Haha. I agree with you, and i think P2PFS using VPS for run website? If you using hosting services, so terrible that if have any problems, they solved so slow more than your own vps, dedicate server.

1.33 TB of data was used in just 4 days. No doubt we faced some slowdown as well as brief downtime. Thank you everyone for your understanding and support.

Cheers.

1.33 TB of data or bandwidth? Just wanted to make sure. I guess if you say data, then you have to upgrade your VPS storage.

We are here to serve you and answer all your queries dear friends and well wishers. We have different teams to handle various matters.

Please check this out and let us know if you can suggest any steps that can be taken that our team members are not already taking. Sorry if we used any wrong words.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

That's a lot of traffic in just a matter of days, don't you think that there might me some sort of bot that is just trying to increase the website traffic? Maybe a third party program made by people who wants to sabotage the site?

LoL, even its like this, what can you do in the first stage against these kind of attacks? If the website is protect enough and upgraded for the next registrations as already done by P2PS, the job is done.
I dont think increasing traffic is a problem as this project will get profit from this and just need to upgrade their servers to manage this large traffic. They are also getting huge response from this community and many people are prompting this project for bounty which is attracting many investor's.

GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

cool project - i'm in
how do you plan to raise all that cash/
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Cheers.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

I dont think increasing traffic is a problem as this project will get profit from this and just need to upgrade their servers to manage this large traffic. They are also getting huge response from this community and many people are prompting this project for bounty which is attracting many investor's.

You're right, the most important is to have a profit. I'm sure they find ways about that issue. Also,  having a brilliant mind from the team makes this project very impressive and attractive to users and investors. Having many users is a great sign to this project the more users the great potential in this project in the future
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

P2ps is a project that is true in all thier words. They take thier job responsibly and ressolves issues in a timely manner. This people are realy professional in thier job.
I am amazed with the P2P project they are very professional in their respective fields and very responsible with it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

GREAT NEWS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN WEEKLY QUALIFYING
NUMBER OF POSTS REDUCED TO 15

Thank you for your approval dear Fire Rabbit (our efficient and effective Bounty Manager).

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.
Thank you Developer of P2PSF and Manager of Fire Rabbit! It's very nice to know that you are listening to the opinion of signatory company members. Of course, if I allow time to do more than 15 posts a week. I wish everyone a hard cap!
I think 15 post a week per member is good enough to promote this project to other threads anyway you have other channels to relay rhe information about p2ps project.

Great news for us promoters of P2PS. It can reduce a little bit spamming in the forum, I'm glad that i have joined your bounty P2PS team. Smiley

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

I think he trying to explain P2PS got better ratings from the various ratings sites and they actually gather crowd funding with genuine ratings and no personal hand shakes are entertained in the few rating sites so you can analyze with the freedom to research about the project and help all if you find anything improper.
Ratings is one of the many things that an investors wanted to know before they decide to participate. P2p achieved the ratings at almost at its highest rate but still they need to prove that they are really worthy to be invested. One thing for sure, the team are doing their best so maybe this project has the higher chance to achieved their target.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

This is an interesting project, more people are getting interested in P2PS . And I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that P2PS can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Cheers.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

You're right, the most important is to have a profit. I'm sure they find ways about that issue. Also,  having a brilliant mind from the team makes this project very impressive and attractive to users and investors. Having many users is a great sign to this project the more users the great potential in this project in the future
I think the most important to a project is to have a good services and give the people better way of using this platform. In this way, profit would be easily to achieved because if you think first of the profit, then there will be a possibility that the services would not be worthy enough.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aurelius66

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

How many developers are on the team?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

I agree, because it is not advisable to just focus on every ico ratings. We also need to make our own research about the project if it is worth investing. This research will also help us to determine scam and legit project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

What he is trying to say is that do your own research if you still think that P2PS is still a scam after getting good ratings from different ICO rating sites.
I think we need to be a little bit considerate here. As some of the investors are not English speakers. If we act like this, it might discourage the participants to speak up or raise a question in this thread.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

Ratings is one of the many things that an investors wanted to know before they decide to participate. P2p achieved the ratings at almost at its highest rate but still they need to prove that they are really worthy to be invested. One thing for sure, the team are doing their best so maybe this project has the higher chance to achieved their target.
Cheesy Agree with you, the only way to prove the numbers revolving around any projects/platforms is the time when it's being implemented. But the team clarified already that this is not an investment right? Anyways, let the support continue to come in to this project and will surely make the platform much better.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

cool project - i'm in
how do you plan to raise all that cash/

Do you mean how they plan to raise to reach those hard cap? Or how they will spend those profit they will get from ico sales? It made me Confucius. Anyway, if
 p2ps have roadmap they will follow it.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

hello admin, can we have kindly some updates how the ICO is going on please? This is may be also helpful for other followers who doesnt decide yet to invest or not.
p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

hello admin, can we have kindly some updates how the ICO is going on please? This is may be also helpful for other followers who doesnt decide yet to invest or not.

Thank you for your query dear Doctor-Coin,

Its going great and we are being reviewed on several leading mainline media including crypto and fintech.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: