Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

I preciate P2PSF support team, they have fast response and send email for me when they have any update Smiley. It's better if we can using P2PSF platform asap.
I cant realy say anything to this project but WOW. It has gained the trust of everyone most especialy investors.
Agree, such abundant amount of positive news differently affects advancing of the project and implementation here of various sort of improvements. And as well, of course, nobody canceled investors' engagement.
P2P has got huge trust ratings from most of the experienced people and it has spread its word all over the world using best marketing strategies, Bountys and promotion. They are also always being active here for giving information to the people about their project. They are perfectly going forward on the path of a successful project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

I see that today Ico has a 15% bonus. I'm curious to what date this bonus will be relevant and what are the plans for the continuation of Ico?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

I preciate P2PSF support team, they have fast response and send email for me when they have any update Smiley. It's better if we can using P2PSF platform asap.
I cant realy say anything to this project but WOW. It has gained the trust of everyone most especialy investors.
Agree, such abundant amount of positive news differently affects advancing of the project and implementation here of various sort of improvements. And as well, of course, nobody canceled investors' engagement.
P2P has got huge trust ratings from most of the experienced people and it has spread its word all over the world using best marketing strategies, Bountys and promotion. They are also always being active here for giving information to the people about their project. They are perfectly going forward on the path of a successful project.
Have a lot people believe in P2PSF project now. This is good signal, as for me Smiley. P2PFS is successful meaning i have join a successful bounty. Keep countinuous like that P2PFS!

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

hello admin, can we have kindly some updates how the ICO is going on please? This is may be also helpful for other followers who doesnt decide yet to invest or not.
the good news is that ico is going well. This is how it should be. and I really like the responsiveness of administrators here.
All the queries or any suggestions can be requested to shoot in a separate thread where you can get the quick response from the dev team and the thread link is even shared before.
Thank you very much, but please tell me more, does this team have telegrams? There much faster you can get an answer to your question.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

I see that today Ico has a 15% bonus. I'm curious to what date this bonus will be relevant and what are the plans for the continuation of Ico?
All bonus will be provided accordingly as prescribed timelines which is mentioned in the white papers and you can participate with P2PS which is a secure communication system.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

This project is very known in the community. And also, I am glad that the people are very interested to this project even there is only a few days to go before the end of the bounty campaigns. It is because ot has a great potential and people are eagerly to support P2PS for the benefits of everyone of us and the whole crypto communty.
Yes I agree with your statement on this Campaign and the project's status.
One can say that this project is respected and the reputation in the community is increased from the previous condition.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

hello admin, can we have kindly some updates how the ICO is going on please? This is may be also helpful for other followers who doesnt decide yet to invest or not.
the good news is that ico is going well. This is how it should be. and I really like the responsiveness of administrators here.
All the queries or any suggestions can be requested to shoot in a separate thread where you can get the quick response from the dev team and the thread link is even shared before.

But why do we need to use an alternative thread when there is this ICO thread. All questions should be answered in this thread itself if asked by an investor
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

I remember that according to the roadmap it says ICO first round will end on Feb 28, 2018. Does that mean there will be more crowdfunding in the future?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

This kind of project will only give a high ROI after 6 months or so. Depends on the marketing strategy, they can get more clients from government agencies or private companies that require peer to peer transactions. And that is going to take a lot of time. Do they already have marketing plans?

Nooo, it's not a lending program or investing website. I recommend you to read the white paper they mentioned the risk in there in a clear way,  they said that P2PS may not be able to launch its operations and develop its platform and useer should carefully consider the risk, any interested person who is neither in the position to accept nor understand the risk associated with the crowdsale should not acquire P2PS at this stage or later. therefore there is no  a high ROI after 6 months and these kinda stuff. you basicaly invest in token that maybe the price of it goes up or down, or even maybe don't launnch if they face a problems.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

I remember that according to the roadmap it says ICO first round will end on Feb 28, 2018. Does that mean there will be more crowdfunding in the future?

As P2PS is a huge platform which is dealing with the huge investors they have certain target to be reached and obviously there will be more crowdfunding in the future.
PDAngel

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

Yes they will running 1 week more, after that maybe is Stage 2 or 3 of P2PSF ICO, and this ICO will ongoing till 28th February, if i don't have mistake. After that i can receive some P2PSF from bounty program. Very nice!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

This kind of project will only give a high ROI after 6 months or so. Depends on the marketing strategy, they can get more clients from government agencies or private companies that require peer to peer transactions. And that is going to take a lot of time. Do they already have marketing plans?

Nooo, it's not a lending program or investing website. I recommend you to read the white paper they mentioned the risk in there in a clear way,  they said that P2PS may not be able to launch its operations and develop its platform and useer should carefully consider the risk, any interested person who is neither in the position to accept nor understand the risk associated with the crowdsale should not acquire P2PS at this stage or later. therefore there is no  a high ROI after 6 months and these kinda stuff. you basicaly invest in token that maybe the price of it goes up or down, or even maybe don't launnch if they face a problems.

Also there's like no guarantee the p2p dudes wont just run off with your money, we all saw what happened to monero gold and shit. The devs exit scammed
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

Also there's like no guarantee the p2p dudes wont just run off with your money, we all saw what happened to monero gold and shit. The devs exit scammed
You yourself know that no one can give you such guarantees. 100% does not happen in nature. In any case, there are certain risks. This team seems to me decent and good-natured people. I think that they will bring their work to a consensus.
Do not you think so?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
PDAngel

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

You yourself know that no one can give you such guarantees. 100% does not happen in nature. In any case, there are certain risks. This team seems to me decent and good-natured people. I think that they will bring their work to a consensus.
Do not you think so?
I agree with you that nothing is sure 100%, but at P2PS, i see not only the active of team but also the best community increasing day by day. Especiall about their rating from a lot of legit rating ICO website.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

Yeah, most of the reviews that I have read are all positives and we can see the serious on the team in their platforms.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

As P2PS is a huge platform which is dealing with the huge investors they have certain target to be reached and obviously there will be more crowdfunding in the future.
it may depend on the first round outcome so possible it can reach hardcap and dev closes sells and if not then there will be second sale but i dont know what the plan will look like but second round might be unlikely

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Nooo, it's not a lending program or investing website. I recommend you to read the white paper they mentioned the risk in there in a clear way,  they said that P2PS may not be able to launch its operations and develop its platform and useer should carefully consider the risk, any interested person who is neither in the position to accept nor understand the risk associated with the crowdsale should not acquire P2PS at this stage or later. therefore there is no  a high ROI after 6 months and these kinda stuff. you basicaly invest in token that maybe the price of it goes up or down, or even maybe don't launnch if they face a problems.
I didn't say that it is a lending program. What I am saying is that buying the token will be a good way of investment in the long run not because you will get dividends or interests. What's the crowdsale for? Most of the people who bought the token think of it as an investment and not something that they will need to use in the future in the P2PS platform. That's why they also have the graphic presentation of the token value.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

amazing hope this can be the best for the community. hopefully the best for this project. good luck.
Yeah, as their platforms stated that they are different from other competitors because they have the lowest entry point in the P2P investment market. Hopefully this project will overcome all the different obstacle as this project still in progress which I believe this is a good one.

The P2PS project is really looking like an outstanding one and the quantity of positive press coverage is truly impressive. The website however is going offline now and then, 5 minutes ago I've got this message "Error establishing a database connection" - too much traffic?
Yea perhaps there is much traffic on the site as even i am facing some problems accessing the site. Hope the developers solve the problem soon so that we can soon access the site. Also hope this project goes successfull ahead as it is potential of it.

I guess that much traffic on their website is the good symptom of a lot of interest for the project. So the website having problems in dealing with so much traffic would paradoxically be good news, because it would prove there is much traffic on the site Smiley

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

May I know what does this project mean? I really don't know much about communication system but I got some interests for this.
rabotacoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

Is it possible for p2ps token be reach the value of ethereum in the future? I want to buy some on trading sites and keep it for a longtime.
it seems to me that any coin has the opportunity to achieve the importance of the Ethereum. It is simply important to use this coin in the right direction, and of course an advertising campaign that will help the development of this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: