Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

I preciate P2PSF support team, they have fast response and send email for me when they have any update Smiley. It's better if we can using P2PSF platform asap.
Continuous updates are making as we are prioritizing the customer loyalty and communication is a responsibility which P2PS is having on customers with out leaving them after gathering the funds, its better to choose P2PS as it already had huge investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:11:33 AM

please tell me subscription campaign is already over? or can I still participate?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our project and our bounty campaign.

The bounty campaign goes on till the end of ICO on Feb 28, 2018. Please visit our bounty link to apply.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

P2ps is a project that is true in all thier words. They take thier job responsibly and ressolves issues in a timely manner. This people are realy professional in thier job.
I am amazed with the P2P project they are very professional in their respective fields and very responsible with it.
Fix your grammar before saying any special about this project because it will be giving a bad view of the upcoming investors.

I think he/she new member here in this forum. Much better this new member should aware. Well, anyways this is very attractive and convincing project. The team looks very professional and dedicated to their job in order to achieve this project. I'm looking forward on this project as I believe have a potential in the future
New member? I don't think so. They just doing these shitty posts just to increase their posts count or activity. I'm really happy if they were not doing these again.

well, I think it's not your habbit to read the whitepapers?  Did you ever read a whitepaper and see all the grammer mistakes on it? But some of these projects are now really successful. So if someone here posts with bad grammatic, it doesnt mean that she/he doesnt have any idea/info about the project. Such as the devs. who are not proficient in english language, doesnt mean that their projects are all scam !
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Just checked thier webpage but before you can read the whole content you have to subscribe first to thier newslettee but thats fine anyway the news I read about p2ps satisfied me and make me believe more that we will be rewarded in the future.

Good news again TEAM P2PS. Expecting that these project will be launched without any problems so the investors and member can use P2PS conveniently.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

I am looking forward for the successful launch of p2ps project. I hope the ico will reach hard cap or near hard cap so that p2ps will have enough funds to support the smooth flow of this project.
Just checked thier webpage but before you can read the whole content you have to subscribe first to thier newslettee but thats fine anyway the news I read about p2ps satisfied me and make me believe more that we will be rewarded in the future.

Good news again TEAM P2PS. Expecting that these project will be launched without any problems so the investors and member can use P2PS conveniently.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

I preciate P2PSF support team, they have fast response and send email for me when they have any update Smiley. It's better if we can using P2PSF platform asap.
I cant realy say anything to this project but WOW. It has gained the trust of everyone most especialy investors.
amazing hope this can be the best for the community. hopefully the best for this project. good luck.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

I cant realy say anything to this project but WOW. It has gained the trust of everyone most especialy investors.

You are right, because the devs keeps updating us about p2ps latest ico ratings many investors already attracted to this project. I am sure that the hard cap will be reach soon. Just continue to support the project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/q0tGTnH.png Again, while looking at the thread and thinking of the updates and time remaining for the bonus, I can't access your website. Another traffic error? Hoping to fix it soon. Anyways, please continue to update as every time.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

You are right, because the devs keeps updating us about p2ps latest ico ratings many investors already attracted to this project. I am sure that the hard cap will be reach soon. Just continue to support the project.
Only time will tell and the strategy of the team must be effective and I think they have a good response in every query of their clients. P2p team I think already build some trust of their participants because also of their being transparent.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

P2PS has quite high rating! I would like to join an award, I expect that P2PS will have strong growth! Certainly I wish good luck!
P2PS get good ratings from not only one ICO rating sites but many of ICO rating sites so we can't tel it is scam or not.so if you think it's scam then do your own research so you can definitely find that it's scam or not.

I do not understand your speech. If you say you get good grades, then it is practically impossible for it to be skam. Why you are telling about do research on my own, while we have official ratings? Can you explain?
I think he trying to explain P2PS got better ratings from the various ratings sites and they actually gather crowd funding with genuine ratings and no personal hand shakes are entertained in the few rating sites so you can analyze with the freedom to research about the project and help all if you find anything improper.

I agree, because it is not advisable to just focus on every ico ratings. We also need to make our own research about the project if it is worth investing. This research will also help us to determine scam and legit project.
That is the best thing to do that we should give extra efforts researching the best ICO to join. We should make some list about how we should conduct the research so that it will not be difficult because we have some guides along with the research.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

please tell me subscription campaign is already over? or can I still participate?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our project and our bounty campaign.

The bounty campaign goes on till the end of ICO on Feb 28, 2018. Please visit our bounty link to apply.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Nice, there is still plenty of time now to participate in the ICO new investors can still make their investment to buy p2ps coins for a cheap price. I am gonna spread good things in social medias to help promote p2ps.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

This project is very known in the community. And also, I am glad that the people are very interested to this project even there is only a few days to go before the end of the bounty campaigns. It is because ot has a great potential and people are eagerly to support P2PS for the benefits of everyone of us and the whole crypto communty.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

P2ps is a project that is true in all thier words. They take thier job responsibly and ressolves issues in a timely manner. This people are realy professional in thier job.
I am amazed with the P2P project they are very professional in their respective fields and very responsible with it.
Fix your grammar before saying any special about this project because it will be giving a bad view of the upcoming investors.

I think he/she new member here in this forum. Much better this new member should aware. Well, anyways this is very attractive and convincing project. The team looks very professional and dedicated to their job in order to achieve this project. I'm looking forward on this project as I believe have a potential in the future
New member? I don't think so. They just doing these shitty posts just to increase their posts count or activity. I'm really happy if they were not doing these again.
Don't be so negative, guys. Let them do their thing. To each his own. Just focus on what this project can do to us in the near future. Such trivial things are not worthy of your precious attention. Wink
Jedie22

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

amazing hope this can be the best for the community. hopefully the best for this project. good luck.
Yeah, as their platforms stated that they are different from other competitors because they have the lowest entry point in the P2P investment market. Hopefully this project will overcome all the different obstacle as this project still in progress which I believe this is a good one.
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Yeah, as their platforms stated that they are different from other competitors because they have the lowest entry point in the P2P investment market. Hopefully this project will overcome all the different obstacle as this project still in progress which I believe this is a good one.

The P2PS project is really looking like an outstanding one and the quantity of positive press coverage is truly impressive. The website however is going offline now and then, 5 minutes ago I've got this message "Error establishing a database connection" - too much traffic?

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

The P2PS project is really looking like an outstanding one and the quantity of positive press coverage is truly impressive. The website however is going offline now and then, 5 minutes ago I've got this message "Error establishing a database connection" - too much traffic?
Yea perhaps there is much traffic on the site as even i am facing some problems accessing the site. Hope the developers solve the problem soon so that we can soon access the site. Also hope this project goes successfull ahead as it is potential of it.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

We could not face any inconvenience or we did not receive any Error establishing a database connection, it might be due to the data connection which you can disconnect and connect again also please clear the cache in your browser and give a try, it works well like it worked for us.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

its a p2ps secured payment I think is awesome and their security features really stand out among other payment platforms

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

its a p2ps secured payment I think is awesome and their security features really stand out among other payment platforms
P2P has aimed to create a secure communication system and they are based on blockchain technology which is on its own a very secure technology for funds storage and transfer. They are totally focused on gaining good interest from the people here as they will get huge investment from it and will get more money to develop the platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

Agree, such abundant amount of positive news differently affects advancing of the project and implementation here of various sort of improvements. And as well, of course, nobody canceled investors' engagement.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: