Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 130152 times)
BiGsy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

Hey guys. I moved some LUX from Cryptopia to my lux qt windows wallet that i pre synced, pre encrypted and pre backed up. I did this yesterday and the Cryptopia withdraw history says done and complete and gives a TX ID. But now overnight I still don't have anything incoming into my wallet. I've checked address are correct and I raised a ticket with Cryptopia an hour out from the transfer but no reply yet. I've re opened my wallet and checked it has active node connections, all seams good. I tried to lookup the TX on a web gui lux block explorer but it seams to have stopped records pre wallet upgrade. When I try lookup the TX in the wallet it shows weird info that isn't relevant to my transaction. Not sure what else to do, should I post the TX here? Where can I lookup my TX ID to see if the tokens really have left Cryptopia's hotwallet?

Cheers,
If u still on previous v3 wallet so u not able to see coins that sent to, u need to upgrade till latest v4.
Here is explorer to track your TX https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/

Ah that must be it. I only downloaded wallet on weekend, but I think it was during the wallet upgrade. I'm resyncing now on the v4, I'm assuming I will need to load the .dat file back in with core passphrase etc? I'll let you know how I go. New UI looks good. Is there a way I can delete the old blockchain data from v3? I'm only on an ssd atm and am struggling for space. Cheers.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

Hey guys. I moved some LUX from Cryptopia to my lux qt windows wallet that i pre synced, pre encrypted and pre backed up. I did this yesterday and the Cryptopia withdraw history says done and complete and gives a TX ID. But now overnight I still don't have anything incoming into my wallet. I've checked address are correct and I raised a ticket with Cryptopia an hour out from the transfer but no reply yet. I've re opened my wallet and checked it has active node connections, all seams good. I tried to lookup the TX on a web gui lux block explorer but it seams to have stopped records pre wallet upgrade. When I try lookup the TX in the wallet it shows weird info that isn't relevant to my transaction. Not sure what else to do, should I post the TX here? Where can I lookup my TX ID to see if the tokens really have left Cryptopia's hotwallet?

Cheers,
If u still on previous v3 wallet so u not able to see coins that sent to, u need to upgrade till latest v4.

Ah that must be it. I only downloaded wallet on weekend, but I think it was during the wallet upgrade. I'm resyncing now on the v4, I'm assuming I will need to load the .dat file back in with core passphrase etc? I'll let you know how I go. New UI looks good. Is there a way I can delete the old blockchain data from v3? I'm only on an ssd atm and am struggling for space. Cheers.
Here is simple guides of upgrading till v4:

Please make multiple backups of wallet.dat before upgrading for your own safety!

WINDOWS
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet
2. Delete all files except for the wallet.dat file in %appdata%/lux
3. Download and extract the v4.0.0 wallet and run it from it's own folder (outside of the downloads directory is best!)
4. Wait for it to sync - go grab a coffee, play with your dog, etc.
5. if it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in %appdata%/lux
6. Run the new v4.0.0 wallet and wait for it to sync with the new nodes
7. Buy the LUX team some beer Smiley

LINUX
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet by issuing ./lux-cli stop or doing a ps -ax |grep luxd and then kill -9 "LUXDPID"
2. Delete all files except for the wallet.dat file in ~/.lux
3. Download and extract the new v4.0.0 wallet and run it with ./luxd -daemon
5. If you're really bored you can tail -f ~/.lux/debug.log
6. If it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in ~/.lux
7. Run the new v4.0.0 wallet and wait for it to sync with the new nodes
8. Buy the LUX team some beer Smiley

MAC
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet by issuing ./lux-cli stop or doing a ps -ax |grep luxd and then kill -9 "LUXDPID"
2a. Open the Finder and Go to the Menu Bar and open the "Go" menu.
2b.    Select "Go to Folder..." and enter the following path: ~/Library/Application Support
2c. Open your lux folder and delete all files except for the wallet.dat
3. Download and extract the v4.0.0 wallet and run it from it's own folder (outside of the downloads directory is best!)
5. If it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in ~/.lux
7. Buy the LUX team some beer :smiley:

link to new wallet https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases
link to lux.conf with actual peers inside for speedy syncing https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364500397999652868/410806152058765323/lux.conf

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Mardn

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Hello. I have Lux coins in Yiimp.pool marked as "immature" and not "confirmed" by days, after the first crash of the 4.0 wallet. Some of them come before others that are confirmed.
Someone knows if they will be confirmed or are they lost? I dont find a way to communicate issues to Yiimp.pool
lupanar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Hello. I have Lux coins in Yiimp.pool marked as "immature" and not "confirmed" by days, after the first crash of the 4.0 wallet. Some of them come before others that are confirmed.
Someone knows if they will be confirmed or are they lost? I dont find a way to communicate issues to Yiimp.pool
U can ask tpruvot directly in lux discord about https://discord.gg/CAWwbuY by taging him "@tpruvot#5000" there.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
hp162133

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

Cheers,

Please make multiple backups of wallet.dat before upgrading for your own safety!

WINDOWS
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet
5. if it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in %appdata%/lux

LINUX
6. If it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in ~/.lux

MAC
2b.    Select "Go to Folder..." and enter the following path: ~/Library/Application Support
5. If it doesn't sync after 30 minutes: stop your wallet, download the lux.conf file pinned in the wallet channel and save it in ~/.lux

link to lux.conf with actual peers inside for speedy syncing https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364500397999652868/410806152058765323/lux.conf

Thanks for your detailed guideline on step by step to upgrade wallet.
elessil

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

How much time it takes to see deposit on Cryptopia?

In wallet transaction is confirmed (6/6 confirms), but i do not see any coins on Cryptopia Huh
SpriterQC

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

In wallet transaction is confirmed, but i do not see any coins on Cryptopia Huh

According to LUX block Explorer here:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/#!overview  the number of blocks per day has reduced a lot.  It is my understanding that if there is no transaction, no block is being generated.  As such, most of the Hashrate going into the network does not pay the miners.  At one block every 60 seconds LUX should generate 1440 blocks per day.  Yesterday less than 300 blocks were generated.  Is it because there is no transactions in the pipeline or something is chocking in the network?

I will be mining something else for the time being.

elessil

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

Who owns this Lux wallet?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/address.dws?LZeg9PrVLD6FapWBrW3xcVGZEWYXA7pt24.htm
PeterP4rker

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

It's seems to be a dev wallet
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

Regardless of the technical analysis below, I can confirm you (mining LUX several weeks now) that the earnings are as expected or above, this due to recent network instability / pools being down, while utilizing pools which are up at that time (i.e. overall network difficulty significantly lower during such outage). Therefore, make your own conclusions, but my mileage so far is very good.

Also, amount of orphan blocks seems to have been reduced to virtually 0 (this is probably because staking isn't active until block 180K)

According to LUX block Explorer here:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/#!overview  the number of blocks per day has reduced a lot.  It is my understanding that if there is no transaction, no block is being generated.  As such, most of the Hashrate going into the network does not pay the miners.  At one block every 60 seconds LUX should generate 1440 blocks per day.  Yesterday less than 300 blocks were generated.  Is it because there is no transactions in the pipeline or something is chocking in the network?

lupanar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

Its team premine address.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Axxcap

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Luxcoin review on Steemit - Understand it's unique tech and enterprise solution features
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@abohlund/luxcoin-review
elessil

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

According to LUX block Explorer here:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/#!overview  the number of blocks per day has reduced a lot.  It is my understanding that if there is no transaction, no block is being generated.  As such, most of the Hashrate going into the network does not pay the miners.  At one block every 60 seconds LUX should generate 1440 blocks per day.  Yesterday less than 300 blocks were generated.  Is it because there is no transactions in the pipeline or something is chocking in the network?

It is ok now. Got it on my account on Cryptopia.
lupanar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Guys , please spread the hash between available mining pools!

http://yiimp.eu/
(EU Based)

https://altminer.net/
(EU Based)

https://www.unimining.net/
(EU Based)

https://pool.coin-miners.info/
(EU Based)

https://pool.nosekefik.com/
(EU Based)

http://antminepool.com/
(EU Based)

http://bsod.pw/
(EU Based)

http://zergpool.com/
(EU Based)

https://www.omegapool.cc/
(EU Based)

https://www.ahashpool.com/
(Asia Based)

http://zpool.ca/
(Canada Based)

https://miner-control.de/
(EU Based)

https://minemoney.co/
(EU Based)

https://poolr.io/
(US Based)

http://pickaxe.pro/
(US Based)

Decentralization is the key  Wink

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
BiGsy

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

Cheers,

WINDOWS
1. Stop v3.0.4 wallet

LINUX

MAC

Thanks. After the v4 resync, the transaction showed up straight away with a time stamp about 8 minutes after Cryptopia's timestamp. I didn't need to load the dat file. Cheers.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

I was also having big issues with the previous wallet versions, at times it look up to 15-30 minutes JUST to get it to stop saying "not responding" so that i can unlock it to send or stake or whatever i wanted.  Was the worst wallet experience of any coin i've ever seen.

The new wallet completely eliminated that issue and works flawlessly despite being an alpha build.  They took their sweet sweet time getting it right, but FINALLY they got it right and we have a beautiful working smooth wallet experience now.

Well done dev team, despite how long it took, you kept working at it, and got it right in the end and that's the most important thing.
Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Guys , please spread the hash between available mining pools!

http://yiimp.eu/
(EU Based)

https://altminer.net/
(EU Based)

https://www.unimining.net/
(EU Based)

https://pool.coin-miners.info/
(EU Based)

https://pool.nosekefik.com/
(EU Based)

http://antminepool.com/
(EU Based)

http://bsod.pw/
(EU Based)

http://zergpool.com/
(EU Based)

https://www.omegapool.cc/
(EU Based)

https://www.ahashpool.com/
(Asia Based)

http://zpool.ca/
(Canada Based)

https://miner-control.de/
(EU Based)

https://minemoney.co/
(EU Based)

https://poolr.io/
(US Based)

http://pickaxe.pro/
(US Based)

Decentralization is the key  Wink

You should post a premade bat.file with all the different pools available and auto switch between all those
then we would only need to put in our wallet address and even the lazy ones will mine on multiple pools

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bender957

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

i see ppl dramatically lose interest to lux

why?

daily volume at cryptopia drop to 36 BTC it almost 4-5 times lower than week ago

and exchange rate have stable tendention to drop

is this because all these past days problems? no future for this coin i guess?
freepellent

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

There was a web wallet HuhHuh
The dev released v4 wallet. Many people reporting difficulty with it. I can not sync already for 3 days, after following all the advice.
Losing confidence.
BenchZowner

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

There was a web wallet HuhHuh
The dev released v4 wallet. Many people reporting difficulty with it. I can not sync already for 3 days, after following all the advice.
Losing confidence.

I'm synchronizing relatively slowly at the moment.
Have you added the nodes from the uploaded lux.conf to your lux.conf file in %appdata%\roaming\luxcore ?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: