Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 130152 times)
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:39:59 AM

Guess "Legendary" means nothing, clearly you don't know what your writing about, Hows those mining deposits going for you?

Quote from Discord.

"ZZer00 - Last Friday at 8:00 AM
PLEASE stop mining directly to your Cryptopia wallet if you are currently doing that!! They are experiencing massive growing pains as their user-base has increased nearly 1000% recently, and having thousands of micro-transactions slows their wallet down to a crawl. Mining directly to their wallet, along with large amounts of support tickets has actually seen coins delisted in the past, and we want LUX to operate as smoothly as possible on their exchange :sunglasses:"

You still have no idea what you're writing about, just like rednoW said before. The quote tree in your post has it all. As before, you're confusing "generated" transactions (which are indeed not supported by cryptopia wallets, for obvious reasons) with regular "sent" transactions (which work just fine, although with the recent overload on cryptopia they are not recommended, but they're definitely "supported" cause they're absolutely no different from you sending coins from your local wallet to cryptopia, that's exactly the same thing that pools do).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:09:36 AM by matey1111

Guess "Legendary" means nothing, clearly you don't know what your writing about, Hows those mining deposits going for you?

Quote from Discord.

PLEASE stop mining directly to your Cryptopia wallet if you are currently doing that!! They are experiencing massive growing pains as their user-base has increased nearly 1000% recently, and having thousands of micro-transactions slows their wallet down to a crawl. Mining directly to their wallet, along with large amounts of support tickets has actually seen coins delisted in the past, and we want LUX to operate as smoothly as possible on their exchange :sunglasses:"

You still have no idea what you're writing about, just like rednoW said before. The quote tree in your post has it all. As before, you're confusing "generated" transactions (which are indeed not supported by cryptopia wallets, for obvious reasons) with regular "sent" transactions (which work just fine, although with the recent overload on cryptopia they are not recommended, but they're definitely "supported" cause they're absolutely no different from you sending coins from your local wallet to cryptopia, that's exactly the same thing that pools do).

guess you have a hard time reading, here it is again:

cryptopia not deposit coins sent from altminer pool

cryptopia does not support mining deposits so you just might never get it, or it could take days. They state this when you generate a LUX wallet address.
You're confusing "mined/generated" transactions with the standard transactions. The first ones won't work with an exchange address, but the 2nd type will. And all the pools out there (with the only exception of p2pool, afaik, but I don't think there's any for luxcoin) pay their miners with standard transactions. They're exactly identical to the ones you'd send from your local wallet to an exchange wallet. And they reach cryptopia just fine.

Risk your deposits at your own risk.

you have no idea what you are writing about ))

Roll Eyes

Quote from Discord.

You still have no idea what you're writing about, just like I said before.

Feel free to check out the discord announcements page to see the Highlighted Posted picture... clear as day
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

guess you have a hard time reading, here it is again
No one EVER said it was recommended to mine to an exchange wallet, you're picking a quote from their discord that is related to deposits in general, but it's not related to what we're talking about. The whole thing that has started our argument is still there, in your previous post. You said "cryptopia doesn't support mining deposits and that it says so on their deposit page", and that's when you were told that you're wrong: they don't support generated transactions, but do support deposits from regular pools (which is 100% of the pools for LUX) and judging by your post you still have no fucking idea what generated transactions are and why they're not supported.
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:55:18 AM by matey1111

guess you have a hard time reading, here it is again
No one EVER said it was recommended to mine to an exchange wallet, you're picking a quote from their discord that is related to deposits in general, but it's not related to what we're talking about. The whole thing that has started our argument is still there, in your previous post. You said "cryptopia doesn't support mining deposits and that it says so on their deposit page", and that's when you were told that you're wrong: they don't support generated transactions, but do support deposits from regular pools (which is 100% of the pools for LUX) and judging by your post you still have no fucking idea what generated transactions are and why they're not supported.

Ok. here it is again, the only one confused here is you, in your obsession to be more than your not. Fun fact: Its best to read with your eyes open.

Quote from Discord.

guess you have a hard time reading, here it is again:

cryptopia not deposit coins sent from altminer pool

cryptopia does not support mining deposits so you just might never get it, or it could take days. They state this when you generate a LUX wallet address.
You're confusing "mined/generated" transactions with the standard transactions. The first ones won't work with an exchange address, but the 2nd type will. And all the pools out there (with the only exception of p2pool, afaik, but I don't think there's any for luxcoin) pay their miners with standard transactions. They're exactly identical to the ones you'd send from your local wallet to an exchange wallet. And they reach cryptopia just fine.

Risk your deposits at your own risk.

you have no idea what you are writing about ))

I never stated that the transaction, for sure, will not go through. My statement clearly states you may run into issues and should not be considered safe (and looky at that, people are running into issues), Cryptopia has no statement about supporting mining deposits, therefore it should not be considered they support mining directly to their wallets, AKA: they do not support. That does not mean it is not possible. If it were supported, Cryptopia would have no statement at all in regards to mining to Lux addresses when creating an address and state they support mining deposits to their wallets. But you insist arguing about "mined/generated transactions" as if you've won something. You are arguing about that all by yourself in your lonely corner.

you're picking a quote from their discord that is related to deposits in general

Roll Eyes

Maybe you'd better re-read the Green Highlighted below or go to discord to read for yourself. Clearly states mining, not generalized deposits. I think you may have a comprehension problem. Just slow down and read things through and I'm sure you will get it. But... clearly you've been proved wrong... again.

Quote from Discord.

You still have no idea what you're writing about, just like I said before.

Feel free to check out the discord announcements page to see the Highlighted Posted picture... clear as day... hmmmm I wonder why they would post that?...?...? Could it be that LUX Dev team communicates with Cryptopia? Maybe they feel the need to point out the obvious to those with comprehension problems.

Maybe, just, maybe... all this Cryptopia AltCoin deposit slowdown is a direct result from thousands of new people mining directly to their wallets, that they do not officially support, but cannot be stopped? hmmmm?
JJ1905

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

Why is everyone so angry? Maybe the problem of Cryptopia is the only reason why the price has not yet collapsed. Grin
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

Why is everyone so angry? Maybe the problem of Cryptopia is the only reason why the price has not yet collapsed. Grin

Hmmmm....lets see....where have we a recent example?Huh

Nano was stuck on another 2 bit exchange. Result $180 million dollars lost and the price of the coin fell from $35 ath to $6 and has only just started to recover.

Sounds like a great future to look forward to for LUX, sure all those people with coins on Craptopia will be thrilled with that outcome...

So yes people are rightfully angry, particularly those with coins on there to e lost.

TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

Hello,

First of all i am running the latest wallet version and sync went well, no problems there. But now i am having a very strange problem.
I tried sending some coins from wallet to my cryptopia adress, the cois where deducted from my total balance but there is no record of the transaction, it does not show up in the wallet with the red writing and it does not show up in the transactions tab.
I tried sending only 1 coin again and it worked, transaction is registered and it shows in the wallet, after sending only 1 i tried again sending some more and same like first time no registered transaction but deducted from total ballance.

Please help, what happend to the 2 transactions i made wich do not show up in the wallet but where deducted from my total balance?

Make sure your wallet fully synced, just compare wallet block height with explorer. If wallet stuck at specific block do one of the following

:pick: Wallet stuck at 187323 / not receiving new mining rewards or your wallet is weeks behind and not synching:

1. IMPORTANT !!!!! Backup your wallet.dat
2. Close wallet, if it does not close by itself, kill it with task manager
3. Go to %appdata%\lux and delete everything except wallet.dat
4. Download the latest 4.2 wallet here (https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/download/v4.2.0/lux-qt-wins.zip), it was updated with peers (LUX Core version v4.2.0.0-2908a5c-dirty (32-bit)
5. Download the bootstrap.zip (https://bootstrap.luxcore.io/bootstrap.zip) and unzip it into %appdata%\lux
6. Start the wallet
7. It should start with "importing blocks from disk" while it searches for peers. This will take a few hours.
8. Wallet should be in sync now, if you still cant find peers after being patient, go to #wallet and ask for help

:pick: Wallet stuck on 188xxx

1. Close wallet (kill with task manager if needed)
2. Replace your lux-qt with (https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/download/v4.2.0/lux-qt-wins.zip), it was updated with peers (LUX Core version v4.2.0.0-2908a5c-dirty (32-bit)
3. Start wallet

With the new wallet, where can I see the coin maturation?
Thank you in advance
U need enable Coin control feature in Options, then Send -> Inputs, there make sure that your coins have 2160 confirms or about 36hrs, thats mean they are matured

ur link for stuck on 188xxx LUX Core version v4.2.0.0-2908a5c-dirty  . is not that what u type.. thats WHY we have problems u upload the wrong older version.. with LUX Core version v4.2.0.0 160ec8d .... Pls FIX  ty
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 09:46:06 AM by lupanar

ur link for stuck on 188xxx LUX Core version v4.2.0.0-2908a5c-dirty  . is not that what u type.. thats WHY we have problems u upload the wrong older version.. with LUX Core version v4.2.0.0 160ec8d .... Pls FIX  ty
Need to follow guide below if got any issues with wallet

Windows:

1. IMPORTANT: MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT
2. Close your wallet (kill it with task manager if it does not want to close)
3. Delete everything (files and folders) EXCEPT the wallet.dat in %appdata%\lux
4. Download this and unzip it in the %appdata%\lux folder <https://www.luxcore.io/files/LUXblockChain.zip>
5. Download this wallet <https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v4.2.0> and unzip it before starting.
6. Start the wallet  

MacOS:

2. Close your wallet (force close if it does not want to close)
3. Delete everything (files and folders) EXCEPT the wallet.dat in ~/Library/Application Support/Lux
4. Download this and unzip it in the ~/Library/Application Support/Lux folder <https://www.luxcore.io/files/LUXblockChain.zip>
5. Download the correct version of the wallet <https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v4.2.0> and unzip it before starting.
6. Start the wallet

How to view hidden files:
Hold down Cmd + Shift + . (dot)
All the hidden files will become visible

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:38:41 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 04:46:36 AM by lhtot8

This one is valuable tutorial for me. I have never known about this.
Without the step, my past experiences shown that my computer sometimes worked too low (maybe its over-loaded when I run lots of multi-programs in my computer simultaneously). Doing this, my computer tend to work faster, more smoothly.

Thank you very much lupanar.
maggari

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

Optimized hashrates for following cards? By saying optimized I mean lower wattage + some OC on core.

1) GTX 1070
2) GTX 1070Ti
3) GTX 1080
4) GTX 1080Ti

These cards is what I'm running. Should I use CCminer-phi or just version 2.2.2 or 2.2.4?  Kiss

And was it like 100MH/s = 1 LUX, per day?
zer0k

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:33:01 PM by zer0k

Hmmmm....lets see....where have we a recent example?Huh

Nano was stuck on another 2 bit exchange. Result $180 million dollars lost and the price of the coin fell from $35 ath to $6 and has only just started to recover.

Sounds like a great future to look forward to for LUX, sure all those people with coins on Craptopia will be thrilled with that outcome...

So yes people are rightfully angry, particularly those with coins on there to e lost.

LUX is scheduled to be on a new Tier 1 exchange by the end of March, and that work is well under way!

There are a lot of companies in the Cryptoworld that are experiencing growing pains, and just need their users to be a little patient while they scale to meet demand.
If you read the Cryptopia news page, you would be aware of all of them, as they are trying to be transparent and open about their challenges.

Right now, the LUX team is waiting on Cryptopia to implement a fix for us and several other coins

blackberry862

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Good news for LUXcoin.
LUX is scheduled to be on a new Tier 1 exchange by the end of March, and that work is well under way!

Cryptopia is likely shitty exchange. Recently, the exchange fell into serious technical problems with most of coins listed there. It will certainly good if they can fix, but I will not surprise if they can not do it.
Right now, the LUX team is waiting on Cryptopia to implement a fix for us and several other coins

wacko
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

1) GTX 1070
2) GTX 1070Ti
3) GTX 1080
4) GTX 1080Ti

These cards is what I'm running. Should I use CCminer-phi or just version 2.2.2 or 2.2.4? 
I'm using spmod for lux, running the cards @ 0.825-0.887V, getting
1) 20 MH/s
2) 25-25.5 MH/s
3) 26-26.5 MH/s
4) 36.6 MH/s

And was it like 100MH/s = 1 LUX, per day?
http://whattomine.com/coins/212-lux-phi1612
zer0k

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Please help to spread the hash across the current LUX mining pools Cheesy

When you use a smaller pool, you will find they are running some really generous bounties, as well as coin and hardware giveaways!!

North America Pools:
https://futurecoins.club/
http://pickaxe.pro/
https://zpool.ca/

EU Pools:
https://www.omegapool.cc/
http://bsod.pw/
https://pool.coin-miners.info/
https://minemoney.co/
https://altminer.net/
https://www.unimining.net/

canadian74

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

Cryptopia suck like a bitch, we could have a better exchange market please? ... my english is correct?
gradinkov

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

Please help to spread the hash across the current LUX mining pools Cheesy

When you use a smaller pool, you will find they are running some really generous bounties, as well as coin and hardware giveaways!!

North America Pools:
https://futurecoins.club/
http://pickaxe.pro/
https://zpool.ca/

EU Pools:
https://www.omegapool.cc/
http://bsod.pw/
https://pool.coin-miners.info/
https://minemoney.co/
https://altminer.net/
https://www.unimining.net/

What bounties?
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

the wallet works stably normally Smiley, that's just another question - the exchange Undecided, when there will be a new stock exchange now Huh it seems that the cryptopedia has hung for a long time Undecided
sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

Welcome to new pool, two weeks 0% fee!!! http://impulsemine.xyz
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

These steps worked for me:

1) Delete everything (except wallet.dat) in %APPDATA%/Luxcoin

2) Download https://1drv.ms/u/s!AglR-3pter_OaQAc04HURIC4V-o and open the zip file, copy blocks and chainstate folders to %APPDATA%/Luxcoin

3) Open the new 4.2.0 qt wallet from https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/download/v4.2.0/lux-qt-wins.zip

4) Wait a few minutes for it to load the bootstrap and sync the remaining hours

5) Unlock the wallet to start staking again

I updated to 4.2 and now get active connections but no "block source available" in bottom left corner and it sits 5 days behind in blocks and doesn't move now. Been open all day. I tried reverting back to an older version but this version is now throwing errors on startup... masternode directories and something about libraries. I'm not downloading random url zip files post on 3rd party forums, so how do I fix this? Even when trying to shut down the client, it sits on the shutdown screen taking 25% system resources until I force the closure. How do I fix this issue?

If you deleted everything in the Luxcoin folder and installed 4.2 on a fresh run, strange to be getting those errors. Maybe something to do with your machine unfortunately.
cryptolad

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

ur link for stuck on 188xxx LUX Core version v4.2.0.0-2908a5c-dirty  . is not that what u type.. thats WHY we have problems u upload the wrong older version.. with LUX Core version v4.2.0.0 160ec8d .... Pls FIX  ty
Need to follow guide below if got any issues with wallet

Windows:

3. Delete everything (files and folders) EXCEPT the wallet.dat in %appdata%\lux
4. Download this and unzip it in the %appdata%\lux folder <https://www.luxcore.io/files/LUXblockChain.zip>
5. Download this wallet <https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367357354267639810/417080402507988994/lux-qt-wins-v4.2.0.0-27317fb.zip> and unzip it before starting.
6. Start the wallet  

MacOS:

2. Close your wallet (force close if it does not want to close)
3. Delete everything (files and folders) EXCEPT the wallet.dat in ~/Library/Application Support/Lux
4. Download this and unzip it in the ~/Library/Application Support/Lux folder <https://www.luxcore.io/files/LUXblockChain.zip>
5. Download the correct version of the wallet <https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v4.2.0> and unzip it before starting.
6. Start the wallet

How to view hidden files:
Hold down Cmd + Shift + . (dot)
All the hidden files will become visible

This worked like a charm.  Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: