Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:30 PM

Delighted to hear from you that you are working with 4 colleagues where 2 are marketers and 2 are developers and you are going to expand team as time goes by but you are the core of VLX. You said us you are going to be removing emails completely to enhance anonymity and reduce issues with receiving from our servers. Its a good deal to know about velox exchange.? currently at the exchange it is 950 sats top sell order, 540-sats lowest buy order.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:34:00 PM

Another great project to check out. Viberate! Check out their service at www.viberate.com and their Facebook at @ViberateOFC.

The token got integrated into JAXX too and is listed on all major exchanges!!

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

Facebook mentions of @ViberateOFC
Twitter mentions of @Viberate_com

Service:
www.viberate.com
Investor site:
www.viberate.io
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/
Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
I very hate someone with newbie, JR posting promote their project at others topic. It is very impolite. Could you can make your own topic for your project only?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

Anonymous coins is always popular topic in crypto worlds. Like deeponion, it becomes that major trend for the future, I will look at this coin in details.
I totally agree with you that anonymous altcoin with anonimity transaction make us willing to using this. And i think Velox have high potential for this market and a part of anonimity blockchain.
MooMooMrCow

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:06:25 AM

When are you guys planning to start promoting the exchange and coin ? With this project's potential, it shouldn't be that hard to draw a lot of attention!
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:49:20 AM

All of thing in your project looking good.
But you didn't release Velox wallet for android.
Now a days many people are using android device.
IOS user isn't more than android user.
When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
Yes i also agree with you.most of project release their app first for IOS and then for android.but i think android users are more than the IOS users.so i think it's better to first launch app for the Android.i hope we can get android app soon.thank you dev.
Humh.. Because of who using iOS is richer android? But in the fact i see iOS maybe have some advantages more than android. But with Android we can root and do something else, so i think should develop android beside iOS
IOS user get always advantage. I think that they firstly release for ios to try wallet. Whats the performance of this wallet then they release for android because android user is more than ios user.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:56:53 AM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:26:08 AM

Please guys, be a major, unique exchange, with own features, and choose only good coins and tokens, don't be like yobit and etc with many shit useless coins. Smiley
Guess what.. like.. NXT? It just can be bought with the major exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex, ShapeShift, Changelly, etc. With all support from the big investor, VLX can list their coin easily like NXT. However, I thought that this VLX has the same algorithm like XVG since their icon was mostly same.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:03 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 05:44:00 AM by BRNSTYLE

VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up!  

You are not taking into account the following:
1) Offshores (in general) quite often are treated by govs like fraudsters asylum hence there's ongoing smoke out.
2) Every exchange whether it's based offshore or onshore needs processing services which, in turn, are the subject of controls.

I'm quite unsure about juridical perfection of this scheme
Of course, always the government treated and refer to offshore badly but the laws are not forbidden to use offshore so the platform will work. Of course, provided that the government does not adopt new laws.

It seems to me the government is most comfortable having offshore zones for various frauds) so I guess such laws are unlikely to appear

You can keep living in air-castles, so far.
The amount of off-shore countries is decreasing rapidly, it's a fact.
Existing off-shores on regular basis are restricting residential rules under the pressure of western countries, it's a fact too.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:52 AM

Progressing better! Great job for the team. This project has a high potential to attain its goal in the crypto currency world. Once VeloxBolt has been released, VeloxExchange balances will automatically be transferred and no data will be lost. All user accounts will remain the same as well as balances and the transition will be swift, and rapid. The people in the Velox Project community has a high expectations froms the users to be lined up in the many great exchanges out there in the crypto world. I will be looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:51 AM

Anonymous coins is always popular topic in crypto worlds. Like deeponion, it becomes that major trend for the future, I will look at this coin in details.

Yes because of its hidden potential to attract customers to use it. Like deep onion they are more focus on the dark web. I think Velox also have a unique feature that members and investor that beneficiary in both.

Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:45 AM

One of the best platform of Velox is their exchanger with no limits and no identity verification which make it more secure for the community to invest. These will give back a pure decentralization on crypto. Hope that Vbolt will provide those vision with outmost security on investors
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:34:04 AM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.

That's why I made a follow-up question because it will obviously attract the attention of those people who have bad intentions like scammers.
Will this exchange become a black market in the future? Or can they prevent that to happen with some sort of security features?

Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:37:54 AM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

Uhm I have some doubts about that, how to get fiat value and don't involve the banks is a real challenge for the whole crypto world!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

Yes it will be difficult, because if you withdraw the Fiat in any case, the bank will be involved. And as they gather it, they do not understand it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

Yes many of the traders now are unsafe, like what in etherdelta happen this week. It was terrible, and I think it also creepy that most of our information are just shattered there in their website. With velox project you don't need to submit this and that for you to trade or for you to buy this kind of cryptocurrency with them i think everyone would be transparent. And I think that is wonderful because you keep your privacy private, you keep your details between you and velox. And with that, we should support them because this project is really great and gonna be the future!
I will be great if users have access to their private informations like wallets private keys and things like that and i also hope Velox can encourage people not to keep their private keys to themselves in case of any abnormalities, if have access to your account somewhere else and can then tansfer

Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:48:18 AM

reserve german translation, please

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Semaj123

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:08 PM

Yes many of the traders now are unsafe, like what in etherdelta happen this week. It was terrible, and I think it also creepy that most of our information are just shattered there in their website. With velox project you don't need to submit this and that for you to trade or for you to buy this kind of cryptocurrency with them i think everyone would be transparent. And I think that is wonderful because you keep your privacy private, you keep your details between you and velox. And with that, we should support them because this project is really great and gonna be the future!
Hackers are really finding ways to penetrate a website that has something valuable just like what you pointed out about etherdelta. I can say that even how secured a website is, still its not enough putting a security in terms of our asset. So I do hope that this project will be the answer of our problems.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.
In my own understanding velox is also a trading platform but whats good about it is that trader will remain anonymous and will not require personal information disclosure unkike poloniex and other huge trading platform.
I give you more details: VLX is the mix of POW and POS, POW for the first 10,000 blocks then is POS. And they will launch a trading platform call Velox Bolt - which is anonimity, of course dont need a complex verification like other exchange.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

Hopefully this project will capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do.the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

Hopefully this project will capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do.the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.

This is really a very big problem by exchanges to get hacked. Not only Etherdelta but also online wallets and app wallets getting hacked. I think they should also make some changes or add some changes to make the exchanges, wallets more secure. Otherwise it seems really problematic to get more investors or crypto-traders to the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: