Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:03 AM

VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up! 

You are not taking into account the following:
1) Offshores (in general) quite often are treated by govs like fraudsters asylum hence there's ongoing smoke out.
2) Every exchange whether it's based offshore or onshore needs processing services which, in turn, are the subject of controls.

I'm quite unsure about juridical perfection of this scheme
Of course, always the government treated and refer to offshore badly but the laws are not forbidden to use offshore so the platform will work. Of course, provided that the government does not adopt new laws.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

This is a great project that is starting to make its name in the world of cryptocurrency. It is very nice to have this decentralized crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, the power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. This project really provide great ideas and hope to the people and users of this crypto trading and exchange. I will be looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project. I believe that this will reach its success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

This is a great project that is starting to make its name in the world of cryptocurrency. It is very nice to have this decentralized crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, the power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. This project really provide great ideas and hope to the people and users of this crypto trading and exchange. I will be looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project. I believe that this will reach its success.

Yeah, a great and extraordinarily project which have an advanced exchange platform. Having this exchange offers vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually, and automatically. Also, it includes exchange that is able to process trades at lightning speeds, the exchange will be completely anonymous & offshore. Definitely, this project have a bright future that will attracted by many users as well as investors.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:48:32 AM

Lately, many decentralized exchanges have appeared, but this project has its own interesting coin. Probably the exchange with the idea of anonymity will attract many users.

i think too

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up! 

You are not taking into account the following:
1) Offshores (in general) quite often are treated by govs like fraudsters asylum hence there's ongoing smoke out.
2) Every exchange whether it's based offshore or onshore needs processing services which, in turn, are the subject of controls.

I'm quite unsure about juridical perfection of this scheme
Of course, always the government treated and refer to offshore badly but the laws are not forbidden to use offshore so the platform will work. Of course, provided that the government does not adopt new laws.

It seems to me the government is most comfortable having offshore zones for various frauds) so I guess such laws are unlikely to appear
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

Having this project will have a good and bright future. Though it is somehow common to other trading and exchange site but having there good features that can able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time and NO freezing of account, definitely this project have a great potential toward to success.

Every cryptocurrencies or every ICO have similarities and it cannot be avoided since they are made for the same purpose. The only thing they differ is from their features. That is why every ICO should have unique features to be able to stand among the others. Somehow, this project have some potential. We just need to be updated.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Having this project will have a good and bright future. Though it is somehow common to other trading and exchange site but having there good features that can able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time and NO freezing of account, definitely this project have a great potential toward to success.

Yes, trading and exchanging project are very common now, but velox project have a feature that other projects don't have. It's the veloxbolt - the art exchange able to process trades at lightning speeds, the exchange will be completely anonymous & offshore.. Im sure many investors will be attracted to use this feature.
Well I'm still hoping that their services will be very good as their aim is really attractive because of its what they called lightning speed. This is the features which investor wants because as what we experience now, our transactions is getting slower and need higher fees to be able to make the transaction faster.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

reserved italian translate

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

I really agree This is a big project that started making its name in the world of cryptocurrency. I am also very pleased This project really provides great ideas and expectations to the community and users of trading and other crypto exchange including myself. I highly recommend this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:51:21 PM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
Looks like the anonymous word for crypto is getting weaker because they required about our profile information. Like in our country when we want to use our digital wallet it really needs some valid id's to get verified. We look forward to this project because this platform will protect our identity.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

Looks like the anonymous word for crypto is getting weaker because they required about our profile information. Like in our country when we want to use our digital wallet it really needs some valid id's to get verified. We look forward to this project because this platform will protect our identity.

Totally agree with you guys. Every day, more and more projects and exchanges require identification of the individual, which makes us absolutely not anonymous.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:01 PM

My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

Pretty sure Bitfinex has no limit on withdrawals. They only want your KYC documents for verification when you plan to trade flat to crypto or vice versa.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

Anonymous coins is always popular topic in crypto worlds. Like deeponion, it becomes that major trend for the future, I will look at this coin in details.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

I think what Velox will be doing here is not to allow transfer of upto that 100BTC, because not even is a government policy rule, it can easily bankrupt the whole exchange.Best case scenario is Volex will have minimum balance and maximum balance and same for withdrawal...Any amount withdrawal might have some restrictions from my own view

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:58 PM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

I have tried to register in VLX exchange  platform but i havent gotten any activation code by email. Anyone here facing the same issue? Im pretty keen to see our futuristic exchange platform tho.Sad
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

I see so much interest in this project, everyone who wants to add their coins on here, I'm glad there are even offers for that, it would make it spicy

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Please guys, be a major, unique exchange, with own features, and choose only good coins and tokens, don't be like yobit and etc with many shit useless coins. Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

Please guys, be a major, unique exchange, with own features, and choose only good coins and tokens, don't be like yobit and etc with many shit useless coins. Smiley
Yeah, please make this coin to be listed on such great exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, or other that have a good features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: