Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Voevoda

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

Now, more and more exchanges and exchangers want that accounts would be verified. But what if the user wants to be anonymous? Why is it prohibited?
that's why Velox is developing a platform for anonymous trading. Which will be a success with the majority of network users.
whether the technology will allow to be anonymous trade, bitcoin was also called anonymous before, and then found out that everything can be found out.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

I also like the decentralized trading platform, but the pressure of regulators on exchanges has increased recently. I'm afraid that even decentralized exchanges may have problems.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?

This is a good idea since the Velox Project is promoting decentralized trading and exchange I think a lot of people from different countries will be interested even to those countries where cryptocurrencies are being regulated.

Yeah, many people will be interested to try this project because some of them really loves to use decentralized exchange and some of them wants to avoid kyc verification,
Nowdays many of people want to invest into the decentralise cryptocurrencys.And many of people don't want to do the KYC process due to the many reasons.so VLX will helpfull for all that kind of peoples.

Can Chinese people still buy cryptocurrency nowadays? I though it was banned in their country. Is token exempted from the said law? I hope it is since this project needs more funding, and this velox project is a good example for that - anonymous crypto trading and exchanging .

I am not sure, but with the technology today, I am sure that chinese people can still make a way to buy cryptocurrencies specially those that are not requiring kyc verification,

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Yes, I also totally agree to those people saying that, some people much prepared to engage their self in the decentralized crypto currencies. Before for us, a decentralized crypto currency is much better and is more helpful for us. I was really into Velox Project that continuously progressing. I was really looking forward for this project. So GodBless Velox Team.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Today, at last the stock exchange has earned and my money, which I sent in early January, finally came and is available to me in my office. But now the price of tokens has grown. Is it not accidental that there is no compensation or special prices?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?

This is a good idea since the Velox Project is promoting decentralized trading and exchange I think a lot of people from different countries will be interested even to those countries where cryptocurrencies are being regulated.

Yeah, many people will be interested to try this project because some of them really loves to use decentralized exchange and some of them wants to avoid kyc verification,
Nowdays many of people want to invest into the decentralise cryptocurrencys.And many of people don't want to do the KYC process due to the many reasons.so VLX will helpfull for all that kind of peoples.

Can Chinese people still buy cryptocurrency nowadays? I though it was banned in their country. Is token exempted from the said law? I hope it is since this project needs more funding.
If you are talking about Chinese people, I think they can still buy but it is already regulated. Some people even have strategies to invest on an ICO like using other names and countries for KYC so they can have the coin that they are interested in.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Now, more and more exchanges and exchangers want that accounts would be verified. But what if the user wants to be anonymous? Why is it prohibited?
Well, obviously we need safety and security to assure everything is correct and in proper way as it will need to be verified which may gain trust to those users as well as investors on this project. Hopefully the team can manage well this project.
That is right that every transaction must be verified so that only the owner can access the account. And I think the team is doing well with their respective jobs and lately I don't heard any big problems that they encounter.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

Reserved for big velox update!

Current price: $1.8~
BTC Price: 0.000259BTC

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

Very good price in the falling market, only I could not open the site. What could it be? I used chrome.
High traffic, we are moving to new servers later, and fixing the current load issue for the meantime.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Well, obviously we need safety and security to assure everything is correct and in proper way as it will need to be verified which may gain trust to those users as well as investors on this project. Hopefully the team can manage well this project.
That is right that every transaction must be verified so that only the owner can access the account. And I think the team is doing well with their respective jobs and lately I don't heard any big problems that they encounter.

Verifying every single transaction you do? That sounds cumbersome af. Like especially if I need to enter 2fa for every single buy and sell I do then I'll stop using velox lol
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

VelaxCoin and VeloxBolt plans to publish WhitePad during December 2017 / January 2018, where you can learn about VLX's future and detailed plans for the VeloxBolt platform. VeloxBolt is currently a weird development platform that currently uses development, so that businesses can optimize both their profits manually and automatically.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Verifying every single transaction you do? That sounds cumbersome af. Like especially if I need to enter 2fa for every single buy and sell I do then I'll stop using velox lol
hahaha is kinda of stressful but is a kind of security measure for them i hope they find new method for this

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

Yes, I also totally agree to those people saying that, some people much prepared to engage their self in the decentralized crypto currencies. Before for us, a decentralized crypto currency is much better and is more helpful for us. I was really into Velox Project that continuously progressing. I was really looking forward for this project. So GodBless Velox Team.

well, as of this moment we don't know yet what is the update about this project but the only we can do is to wait. Hopefully soon they will become an exchange site since this project is in progress.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Very good price in the falling market, only I could not open the site. What could it be? I used chrome.
High traffic, we are moving to new servers later, and fixing the current load issue for the meantime.
When you plan to proceed to new servers? Already tomorrow? Will you be able in the future to struggle with such rate? As I see, bitcointalk does not manage so far periodically.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

well, as of this moment we don't know yet what is the update about this project but the only we can do is to wait. Hopefully soon they will become an exchange site since this project is in progress.

They might be still planning to make the implementation with better unique features for the users so they was continuously progressing as it is a serious project and the official velox coins will be listed only in the official velox exchange.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

They might be still planning to make the implementation with better unique features for the users so they was continuously progressing as it is a serious project and the official velox coins will be listed only in the official velox exchange.
But how long the planning requires is the point and all the main scope we seek they list on their own exchange which is not ready,  it's potentiality is the hope all trust and choose investing in Velox.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

It is really back? Haha. I am can stand for waiting it for a long time. Yeah, admin said come back at 48 hours and they keep their promise. Awesome.

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

I'm surprised if anybody knows the reasons for this, what was the wrong by this time? It's strange and is the disadvantage for customers.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

I'm surprised if anybody knows the reasons for this, what was the wrong by this time? It's strange and is the disadvantage for customers.
Haha. Any exchange will meet some harmful activity from their competitors. So that only be patient and waiting everything solved.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: