Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

When I confirmed a second time, the link said the request was expired. Mind if I just pm you the address for a manual withdrawal? Or just send to the address on 81, either way is fine
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

When I confirmed a second time, the link said the request was expired. Mind if I just pm you the address for a manual withdrawal? Or just send to the address on 81, either way is fine

it's normal.. refresh page and see withdraw in pending/confirmed status

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Ruckenmark

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

what happened with exchange.veloxcoin? order to buy and sell constantly jumping (BTC\VLX)?
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:02:33 AM

After I sell the VLX on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and I transfer the BTC for example, not receiving money, remain in unknown mode.
Can you elaborate on the issue you are facing? Are you waiting for a deposit or the processing of a withdrawal?
Here I sell VLX through BTC, I'm withdrawing BTC for another purse, but still not confirmed?
Do you mean not yet in your wallet, or do you mean that it is not yet confirmed on the bitcoin network?
The bitcoin network is congested currently, confirmations can be delayed but that is out of our control. We do use the recommended fee for priority block however.
On our end there is no record of any pending withdrawals. All are processed and sent.

Here is my withdrawal on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org about my wallet. On my transaction page it says complete, but my wallet is in status validating 0/6. I'm trying 2 different wallets it's the same. It's been 2 days already. I do not know where the fault is, why is it so slow?
Thank you!
khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

After I sell the VLX on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and I transfer the BTC for example, not receiving money, remain in unknown mode.
Can you elaborate on the issue you are facing? Are you waiting for a deposit or the processing of a withdrawal?
Here I sell VLX through BTC, I'm withdrawing BTC for another purse, but still not confirmed?
Do you mean not yet in your wallet, or do you mean that it is not yet confirmed on the bitcoin network?
The bitcoin network is congested currently, confirmations can be delayed but that is out of our control. We do use the recommended fee for priority block however.
On our end there is no record of any pending withdrawals. All are processed and sent.

Here is my withdrawal on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org about my wallet. On my transaction page it says complete, but my wallet is in status validating 0/6. I'm trying 2 different wallets it's the same. It's been 2 days already. I do not know where the fault is, why is it so slow?
Thank you!
I have 2 transactions and it has been 2 days on 1 of them and 3 days on the other still no confirmation the problem is the fee they are sending the transactions with is toooooooooooo low....
khanhnv6

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

Thank you!
I have 2 transactions and it has been 2 days on 1 of them and 3 days on the other still no confirmation the problem is the fee they are sending the transactions with is toooooooooooo low....

Here, the fee unless I withdraw the BTC is: 0.001BTC for one withdrawal.
Ruckenmark

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:46:48 PM

what happened with exchange.veloxcoin? order to buy and sell constantly jumping (BTC\VLX)? Huh Huh
Already 17 hours !!!  Huh Huh
I can't buy and sell((
khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:54:05 PM

Thank you!

Here, the fee unless I withdraw the BTC is: 0.001BTC for one withdrawal.
The fee is .001 BTC from the exchange TX with .001 more like .000002. I'v to done 2 transaction... still 0 confirmations over 72 hours ago
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

the project looks pretty cool,I like it.
and I can finished the Chinese translation ,if you need,PM me.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

i get this message when i go to the ip 127.0.0.1 : 15492

{"result":null,"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error"},"id":null} is it suppose to happen?

don't try to mine withg GPU, there are ASICS allready
I just want to buy some mining machine to mining this coin,
however,thanks for your suggestion.
colinluo

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:04:59 PM

Hi dev!Reserved a translation in Chinese,Plz check!
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:32:54 PM

We do not control the confirmations times of BTC. The network is congested, please be patient

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:41 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:41:21 AM by liotmaan

My withdrawal is still pending, number 81. When you cancelled it, I redid the withdrawal process and when I went to confirm on the new email I got, it stated the link was expired despite being a new withdrawal request.

Edit: fixed it. Withdrawing VLX fixed the pending withdrawal for my BTC but had to do it twice to make it work.
Exitpoint

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:37:56 AM

still not confirmation,,, i withdrawed btc from velox exchange Sad
khanhnv6

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

And finally, BTC has also been in my wallet, more than 4 days ago it was back, and you wait patiently, congestion only.
Thank you very much!
khanhnv6

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

still not confirmation,,, i withdrawed btc from velox exchange Sad

Please wait patiently, then it will pay, I just paid, 4 days then you
Exitpoint

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

just paid... i waited about three days
jjjmdc

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

I see that vlx is currently 0.00001BTC, how much do you estimate that it will grow in the coming months?
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:45:13 AM

New progress report coming soon.
Bounty campaign is also on its way!

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

I see that vlx is currently 0.00001BTC, how much do you estimate that it will grow in the coming months?
That's totally depends on the performance air the management team and development of this project .
Also this campaign is relatively new and has more work to be done on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: