Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

VeloxBolt This project will flourish in 2018. Next year will be a key year for its realization. The development team is pretty good. I believe they will continue to work hard and achieve the goal according to plan, which will bring investors hope. Grin
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

Another interesting project. I like the idea of this crypto trading and exchanging. Velox is striving more in the world of cryptocurrency. The team working on this project is really doing their job. I hope that Velox will become the future of trading in the near future. Just keep up and continue the better progress and development. I can see the potential that Velox have right now so I will still looking forward to positive outcomes it may be in the future having been having been an advanced, reliable, and rapid trading and exchanging.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

You mentioned VLX coin is going to hit your exchange platform where it will be traded with other coins but how is this coin going to hit other wallets or are you going to buy back all VLX purchased or bountied to customers?

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

When will be the VLX platform be available on Android devices? Since it is not stated on the OP only for windows and IOS. Is Linux also for Android or it is really for Android devices? I hope that devs will let it be well operated on mobile phones. Why I am too hot with Android devices is because that is what the future we will be heading to and also mobile phones are way more affordable and portable than computers. Anyways, can I ask where is the projects headquarter located?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:49:22 PM

I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.  Cool
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

Delighted to see the "Velox" an advanced service for The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging which launched. Project Road map looks pretty good to see it started in 2017 and keeps continuing till 2019 TBA. We are happy to choose VLX Exchange as it supports BTC/VLX & LTC/VLX pairs during launching period. Also thanks for the update ETH, DASH & DOGE pairs will be released after the beta period.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

I looked at your site. In my opinion it is very comfortable and attractive. I'm waiting for your platform to start its work. Good luck to development!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:01:54 AM

Unique and rocking name. Hope I can see this mineable coin on the trade market soon. Are there any plans of promoting this on paying bitcoins currency?

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:54:05 AM

POW phase was supper quick it seems. Oh well guess not a lot of miners got in
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:38:18 AM

I looked at your site. In my opinion it is very comfortable and attractive. I'm waiting for your platform to start its work. Good luck to development!

I agee with you. It is very comfortable, but actually lots of thing did work for me, it seems like they are still in early stage and word soon is in everywhere. we will wait for update.
Medracen

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

If i downloaded Windows Velox-QT Wallet, i can get some VLXcoin or no???
and in Veloxexchange can i begin trad in the platforme or not yet??
hope this project become a grat one in new year 2018.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:02:12 AM

Delighted to see the "Velox" an advanced service for The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging which launched. Project Road map looks pretty good to see it started in 2017 and keeps continuing till 2019 TBA. We are happy to choose VLX Exchange as it supports BTC/VLX & LTC/VLX pairs during launching period. Also thanks for the update ETH, DASH & DOGE pairs will be released after the beta period.
The road map is really cool, but I think the team needs to make their product faster. There are a lot of projects at the forum with decentralized exchanges and it is necessary to overtake competitors

There are products on this forum that have asked for millions of dollars (sometimes more) for the creation of products that won’t be released till 2019 onwards...
We have asked for no funding, and are launching our product in give or take 6 months

I think, when you really do some research we are one of the fastest moving projects on the forum.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

I'm beg my pardon if someone has already asked this, but recently it's the very first question coming to my mind when I see POW/POS coins types.
Why do you keep creating coins alike, for the exchanges, trading etc.? Isn’t it enough of them? I’m sorry in advance if this has some really new, uncommon features, I've took only a brief look.  

This isn’t about the coin, this about the platform, VeloxBolt. The coin acts merely as a “share” into the platform which will eventually be bought back and transformed into a bolt-only coin (though this plan for VLX may change as development progresses and further uses may be implemented)
Please take a read and if you have any questions feel free to ask them

Hey, much appreciate your involvement. I have few more questions.
Since Velox is an exchange, what's about legal matters.
Does your activity need to be regulated? Any other compliance, which we need to know about?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:13:33 AM

I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.  Cool
Its an Exhange Platform with their coin VLX which can be paired with other coins like BTC or ETH trouble they are going to buy back the coin when project is completed and thats the part that am confused about...is it going to be used after ico is what i dont know ..

wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

VLX exchanges BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH will be the first major currency to be traded on the platform, when investors are invited to actively participate in the experience
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:33:48 AM

Its an Exhange Platform with their coin VLX which can be paired with other coins like BTC or ETH trouble they are going to buy back the coin when project is completed and thats the part that am confused about...is it going to be used after ico is what i dont know ..
so this project is same as project usually we just wait ico. em, I asked what is interesting from this peoyek, but you do not seem to know this too.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

This is an interesting project. I can see a potential that connects to this project. I believe that this crypto trading and exchanging project will be able to reach its goal which is to provide the people, investors and users with great tools that they can use to generate ideas, fund
projects, and achieve their dreams. This is very promising to each and everyone of us. I really hope that Velox Project will be successful in the world of cryptocurrency in the near future. I will be looking forward to this great project to succeed.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

Are you waiting for a deposit or the processing of a withdrawal
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

VLX exchanges BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH will be the first major currency to be traded on the platform, when investors are invited to actively participate in the experience

Yes, i agree with you and your opinion here .
Even if the above-mentioned currency are well know and usually used.
I think there should be more of them in this project .
It will increase the number of clients and traders drastically .
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:07:54 AM

Yes, i agree with you and your opinion here .
Even if the above-mentioned currency are well know and usually used.
I think there should be more of them in this project .
It will increase the number of clients and traders drastically .
I guess BTC/LTC/ETH/DASH/etc are the commonly used currencies in each exchange now-a-days not because they are famous or profitable but also because they are the basic exchanging currencies which is been used by a common man to start their first trading/exchanging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: