Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

Looks like we having a good project here. I think this project will reach top 50 in the coinmarketcap, though. It does have an exchange for the coin itself, very unique to me since there is no coin that early published and have their exchange itself.

Cool, another exchange site and it seems very nice project that for sure many users and investors will support this project. Hoping for some airdrops if possible because I believed this project has great and bright future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

Wow mix of PoW and PoS project. I have sent a form to reserve to translation VLX to my local language, i hope i receive the respone although have someone still reserve it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:35:46 AM

we need really a good decentralized Exchange with lower transaction fees, user friendly design and futures. I like the reward system buy-back. But could you please explain why you dont want Velox to get listed in public exchanges ?
xianwei82

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

VeloxBolt began to develop and test beta in the fourth quarter of 2017, so it will take off in 2018. This will be a great trading platform. Traders who encrypt money will probably like it. Roll Eyes
Jedie22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:02:19 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:21:04 AM by Jedie22

I looked at your site. In my opinion it is very comfortable and attractive. I'm waiting for your platform to start its work. Good luck to development!

I agee with you. It is very comfortable, but actually lots of thing did work for me, it seems like they are still in early stage and word soon is in everywhere. we will wait for update.

As this project is just started, I would say many things to do in order to developed. I believed that this project couldn't take any longer to wait to their success since this projects is quite impressive and promising. Great project..
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

VLX exchanges BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH will be the first major currency to be traded on the platform, when investors are invited to actively participate in the experience

Yes, i agree with you and your opinion here .
Even if the above-mentioned currency are well know and usually used.
I think there should be more of them in this project .
It will increase the number of clients and traders drastically .
I guess BTC/LTC/ETH/DASH/etc are the commonly used currencies in each exchange now-a-days not because they are famous or profitable but also because they are the basic exchanging currencies which is been used by a common man to start their first trading/exchanging.
Better be ready about this project because it has a very nice platform when it comes to identity of the user. This is definitely different from what you mentioned because this platform doesn't need additional info about the user and I think this is also has a lower transaction fee which is good.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

Velox twhite paper project is nearing completion, in accordance with the road map is expected to be released on time, I am very pleased to see this message, it is good. Wink

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:09:12 PM

When will be the VLX platform be available on Android devices? Since it is not stated on the OP only for windows and IOS. Is Linux also for Android or it is really for Android devices? I hope that devs will let it be well operated on mobile phones. Why I am too hot with Android devices is because that is what the future we will be heading to and also mobile phones are way more affordable and portable than computers. Anyways, can I ask where is the projects headquarter located?

I hope they will be making android application for this project for it would be hassle if you need to open PC or laptop to be able to use the platform. Also it would be easier for the user when if it have android app since mobile are much easier to bring and can be use everywhere easily.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

VeloxBolt began to develop and test beta in the fourth quarter of 2017, so it will take off in 2018. This will be a great trading platform. Traders who encrypt money will probably like it. Roll Eyes
Yeah this will be the future ICO to be waiting for, the present trading site really now has higher fees so I expect that this will be our chance to save some transaction fees compared to other trading platform. I think this 2018 there will be more ICO will be in the market and this will be there challenge on how to be a competitive ICO.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

To date, ISO very much. But there are not many good-faith developers in this market. Everyone wants only to earn money. In this project I believe, your position gives hope for a good future of this coin!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:46:57 PM

In my opinion, the launch of the project in the second quarter of 2018, this is great news! It is very interesting to try this project in business. I hope the developers will be able to invest in the terms and we will be able to use it to the fullest.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

reserved the Chinese translation,if you need,Pm me thanks.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

VLX exchanges BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH will be the first major currency to be traded on the platform, when investors are invited to actively participate in the experience

Yes, i agree with you and your opinion here .
Even if the above-mentioned currency are well know and usually used.
I think there should be more of them in this project .
It will increase the number of clients and traders drastically .
I guess BTC/LTC/ETH/DASH/etc are the commonly used currencies in each exchange now-a-days not because they are famous or profitable but also because they are the basic exchanging currencies which is been used by a common man to start their first trading/exchanging.

You forgot XMR which is rapidly gaining popularity and Ripple which is picking up. NEO is starting to be a stable too, once people start making its smart contracts we might see a big boost
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:24:53 PM

In my opinion, the launch of the project in the second quarter of 2018, this is great news! It is very interesting to try this project in business. I hope the developers will be able to invest in the terms and we will be able to use it to the fullest.
Yes, i think this big delay with start (as for me) will very well affect to quality of all features of this exchange. Will wait for a start.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:35:42 PM

New development plan added to original post, new original post updates also coming soon.
(You may have trouble viewing this addition due to bitcointalk image issues. Please wait until it is fixed to see)

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

Important Posts
Velox Coin & Exchange Progress Update
- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Telegram, Discord and Slack channels are open and growing!
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.
- Social Media Bounty Campaign soon to be released

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

please quote this post so everyone can keep up to date
We have added many support and communication channel for VLX and Velox Exchange Users:
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/EyNo1EuABWpBufH6idzXmg
Discord: https://discord.gg/kTdtKyE
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/veloxcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjY0OTA3MDQ5NjM5LTA4ZWFjMGYzOGUzYmRjZGYzNzNlNGZjZDE1NjlkNDk1Y2Y4NjNlMDBmYzhkMDI0YjEzNjUwZjgwZmZmYTBlOWQ

These are available publicly and to all VLX members. We are currently in the process of adding most of our team as well as active moderators to control these channels.

*please check spam folder for email confirmations and all other email notifications from VLX exchange*

The temporary solution for VLX/BTC (and alternative coin markets) trading. This will be our official VeloxCoin exchange UNTIL the release of VeloxBolt in Q2 2018!
All support for the exchange can be handled in this thread, and also via support solutions offered on the exchange
Official Link: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org
**always ensure you are using HTTPS and make sure the URL is correct to prevent phishing attempts**

VLX Exchange currently supports BTC/VLX & LTC/VLX pairs during launching period. Withdrawals are suspended for the first few days of operation to ensure the most secure platform possible.
Find a bug? Get paid! Email exchange@veloxcoin.org if you experience any issues. The amount you will be paid depends on the severity of the bug found!

ETH, DASH & DOGE pairs will be released after the beta period!

Click here to visit VLX Exchange

**This is our official exchange with the most accurate price and strongest markets, we do not condone the use of other exchanges that list VLX.

VLX Exchange and VLX Coin will very shortly been listed on BlockFolio and CoinMarketCap once the exchange begins receiving adequate volume. We will post once these services are displaying VLX!
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING SCAM ATTEMPT:

http://www.veloxcoin.com/product/veloxcoin-pre-sale-token/

VELOXCOIN.com is not our official website, and we are in no way affiliated with it. As you see in our topic we are a NO ICO/CROWDSALE.
VeloxCoin.org is our only official website and only will be. We will never sell tokens to you via pre-sale or ICO, privately nor publicly.

Please be careful and always check our ANN for warnings like this or confirm with us before you proceed to use services (scams) like this one.

Exchange will be online within 24 hours - Guaranteed!
Big Updates for VLX
- Currently working with Blockfolio & Coinmarketcap to list both our exchange and our coin, which users can utilize to efficiently track VLX progress
- Exchange is complete. Security is everything which has caused us some delays from our original plan, but we have tested and tested to make sure it is as secure, and as easy to use as possible
- Site update is also coming soon
- Official Telegram, Slack and Discord with the Velox team is being organized
- Bounty promotion for translations and international threads posting on exchange release

Sorry for the delays with updates, we are working hard to ensure velox is as best as it can be!

We also do not condone the trading of VLX on coinsatoshi. Be patient, and wait for the official exchange to launch!
Nice, sounds like a pretty cool and awesome exchange trading platform with its very own Coin named after itself, VLX coin.
Realised that the project team are improvising now and then to ensure all bugs have been fixed and security measures at its best performance at all times. Thumbs up! Will stock up ur VLX coin into my crypto collection for sure! Best wishes for your project success!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

We are astonishing with the Velox Project records, POW ended at block#10000, Currently trading at 270-490 satoshi. From 490 satoshi to 1000 satoshi there is about 0.25 bTC worth of VLX which is below the current sell order on our exchange. Metrics which is probably the last time we will see this low volume and prices so buckling up and getting ready for the VLX ride Shocked SUCCESS is ultimate Cool
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:44:49 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:55:15 PM by KickItDown

Wow, simply wow. Another good project that will stand out for sure out there, Welcome to the digital crypto era 2.0 where all the money travels at the speed of light

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

Great. Everything seem like we have a legit altcoin from legit legendary. You have do hard work for complete all task above, and i believe your VLX will success.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:25:52 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:53:40 PM by netalone10

Wow, this is a great project with such features. This keep to make a progress for a better than before. I am waiting for social media bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: