Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
paras01

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

nice project
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

X-Game sounds interesting. I would like to see how this will work in conjunction with Cryptaur sooner.
It will be interesting, what kind of virtual world can we create, for what? Smiley
I think it's your own virtual marketplace. That is, people will enter your store on the platform, it will have its own design, its interface.

Oh, letting people get creative is a great idea. It really will be useful, each brand will have its own store design

Follow the link in my sig to learn how we're going to do that for YouTubers and their channels.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

nice project
Why do you think so? Smiley
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

nice project
And you do not like the perspective intellectual multi-faceted world of commercial services?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

nice project
And you do not like the perspective intellectual multi-faceted world of commercial services?
You said it beautifully! I hope that this platform will cleanse the world of trade from deceivers
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

nice project
You said it beautifully! I hope that this platform will cleanse the world of trade from deceivers
Deceivers themselves will not come here, since the registration should be in several stages, which contribute to the filtration from people with illegal intentions.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

nice project
Deceivers themselves will not come here, since the registration should be in several stages, which contribute to the filtration from people with illegal intentions.
Yeah i hope so too. II think they will not even have the desire to register here and will simply remain selling theirs on the market, or at other sites
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

nice project
Yes! And the conditions for investing are simply cosmic!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Once again so that you guys know who the fuck you're dealing with here, here's three of the principals who SUPPOSEDLY can't recognize a Ponzi even if it's proven beyond doubt that it's a Ponzi to their faces, of which posters on the forum clearly pointed out at the time ...

https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/2014-12-3-DE-15-FINAL-DEFAULT-JUDGMENT.pdf

Now via my nibbknot account created to out Bruce Peterson of BFL (also read the posts following this one in the thread linked to) ...

I am so confused as to who owns what.

http://www.hashtrade.com/about.html

CoinWare and HashTrade have received substantial venture capital investment from the Jacobson Brothers, in order to help establish these emerging businesses, ensure that they have a strong foundation and secure all the capital equipment necessary to deliver the data processing services that the different business models require.

One of the Jacobson Brothers is Jean-Marc Jacobson that goes by the name Jake Hobson and owns the building that the Bitcoin Embassy in Canada is located.

Reminder

This afternoon, as of 2:00pm, the door will be open for Bitcoiners at

3485 blv St-Laurent, 2nd Floor.

There will be space (perhaps still somewhat messy), wifi, drinks, food, and all the street-sale activities.

Come if you are a Bitcoiner, come if you are currious about Bitcoins!

Some of the points on a fluid agenda:

meet & greet
State of Bitcoins in Quebec and Canada
What to do with our Building.

He has owned the building since at least 2002 as we guys can see here https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/1160763448

Registered Address
3485, ST-LAURENT, 3E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H2X2T6
Canada
Directors/ Officers
JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC, secrétaire
JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC, président

But then i find that Greg Bachrach said that he owns Liquidbit here http://www.scribd.com/doc/225704506/Bachrach-Declaration-Liquidbits-v-HashFast

I, Gregory Bachrach, declare as follows:
1. I am the Chief Executive Officer of Liquidbits Corp. (“Liquidbits”). I
have been the CEO of Liquidbits since its founding in September 2011. I have personal
knowledge of the matters set forth in this declaration and if called as a witness I could and would
testify competently to them.
2. Liquidbits is a data processing company for bitcoin mining operations.

But according to this http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/domp-p11000084688-a24cc0de-1b71-4c2d-a0dc-be0acfc07400/liquidbits/Page1 the Jacobson family members own it since 08/16/2011.

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address

Title D

JACOBSON, VANESSA V
20155 NE 38TH COURT #2704
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, REMY R
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC
AVENTURA, FL 33180

What is really weirder is this

Hello,

I've been involved with Bitcoins for about 14 months...  lurking on the forums but never posted before.

Based in Montreal.

Jake

That would make Jake or Jean-Marc Jacobson into bitcoin in March of 2012 but he clearly owned a bitcoin company in August of 2011. To me it is like he already knew that he was going to use a building he already owned in Canada for a Bitcoin Embassy.

When I was a kid I got in big trouble for lying. Did these guys even had parents because all I've been reading is a bunch of lies?

The relevant part is that the Jacobsons and Greg were part of HashTrade. What is HashTrade famous for, you ask? Nothing but they were SUPPOSEDLY the first entity to transact a million dollars worth of bitcoin via BitPay is all ...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11283333.htm

BF Labs, Inc. Processes $1 Million Bitcoin Merchant Transaction for Institutional Bitcoin Mining Hardware Purchase

Butterfly Labs (BF Labs Inc.), the Kansas-based leader in Bitcoin Mining technology, has announced that it has processed a payment of One Million dollars in Bitcoin through Bitpay - the largest single transaction ever executed by a Bitcoin payment processor.

These funds represent a down-payment on a multi-million dollar order from HashTrade, a sister company of one of Butterfly Labs' largest existing customers. The multi-PetaHash order is for Butterfly's innovative 28nm Monarch card, and these initial funds will be used to enable production of products which the company will begin delivering in December 2013.

“We're pleased to be the preferred hardware supplier for HashTrade," said Jeff Ownby, VP of Marketing for Butterfly Labs. “Our Monarch cards have been designed for easy deployment in large scale Bitcoin mining operations. The PCI form factor allows operators great flexibility using only common, off the shelf cases & power supplies. In high performance mode, significant performance beyond published figures can be realized. Then, should power conservation be the greater operational need, cards can be run in their efficiency mode with an almost halving of power consumption per unit of work performed.”

Within the same article, proof was presented for the transaction from HashTrade to BFL via BitPay (larger image here: http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2013/10/29/11283333/gI_81188_1mm-BTC-Transfer.jpg) ...

This is the address that HashTrade SUPPOSEDLY controlled which the U$1M worth of bitcoin was remitted from.

Here's the transaction verifying the image above ...

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/1b6ea350c094071412df1f801651263fd65ffa0b89ad6c8626ceeca8755f50bc

So, according to three sources, the 1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs bitcoin wallet address belonged to HashTrade. There's only one tiny problem with that - IT DIDN'T. It belonged to BFL, the very address used where bitcoins were sent from miners during the burn-in process; the very address where funds stemmed from for the purchase of Josh Zerlan's BTC-house; the very address where 10 BTC was sent to me when Josh lost the bet, the bet proposed when I first brought the above to light in an attempt to quiet my scammy ass; and finally, the very address that the FTC confiscated when they raided BFL's office, later returning the funds back to them, whereupon Sonny Vleisides converted the BTC to fiat, diverting the cash into his own personal bank accounts.

Now for the transactions in the green box. Those were funds sent from BFL to BitPay, whereupon BitPay remitted dollars into various Sonny's bank accounts, BitPay acting as an exchange, of which they're not license to do. It's illegal for BitPay to exchange BTC to dollars for any entity, for any amount, they ONLY being a third-party payment processor. You nor I nor Satoshi nor Trump nor Jesus could use BitPay as BFL did to the tune of tens of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin into fiat to various bank accounts under Sonny's control.

Yet here we are years later dealing with the exact same scammy fucks where Investards are jacking off all over themselves after handing them their precious to the tune of millions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

Once again so that you guys know who the fuck you're dealing with here, here's three of the principals who SUPPOSEDLY can't recognize a Ponzi even if it's proven beyond doubt that it's a Ponzi to their faces, of which posters on the forum clearly pointed out at the time ...

https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/2014-12-3-DE-15-FINAL-DEFAULT-JUDGMENT.pdf

Now via my nibbknot account created to out Bruce Peterson of BFL (also read the posts following this one in the thread linked to) ...

CoinWare and HashTrade have received substantial venture capital investment from the Jacobson Brothers, in order to help establish these emerging businesses, ensure that they have a strong foundation and secure all the capital equipment necessary to deliver the data processing services that the different business models require.

One of the Jacobson Brothers is Jean-Marc Jacobson that goes by the name Jake Hobson and owns the building that the Bitcoin Embassy in Canada is located.

Reminder

There will be space (perhaps still somewhat messy), wifi, drinks, food, and all the street-sale activities.

meet & greet

He has owned the building since at least 2002 as we guys can see here https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/1160763448

Registered Address
Canada
Directors/ Officers

But then i find that Greg Bachrach said that he owns Liquidbit here http://www.scribd.com/doc/225704506/Bachrach-Declaration-Liquidbits-v-HashFast

have been the CEO of Liquidbits since its founding in September 2011. I have personal
knowledge of the matters set forth in this declaration and if called as a witness I could and would

But according to this http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/domp-p11000084688-a24cc0de-1b71-4c2d-a0dc-be0acfc07400/liquidbits/Page1 the Jacobson family members own it since 08/16/2011.

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address

Title D

JACOBSON, VANESSA V
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, REMY R
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Hello,

I've been involved with Bitcoins for about 14 months...  lurking on the forums but never posted before.

Based in Montreal.

Jake

That would make Jake or Jean-Marc Jacobson into bitcoin in March of 2012 but he clearly owned a bitcoin company in August of 2011. To me it is like he already knew that he was going to use a building he already owned in Canada for a Bitcoin Embassy.

When I was a kid I got in big trouble for lying. Did these guys even had parents because all I've been reading is a bunch of lies?

The relevant part is that the Jacobsons and Greg were part of HashTrade. What is HashTrade famous for, you ask? Nothing but they were SUPPOSEDLY the first entity to transact a million dollars worth of bitcoin via BitPay is all ...

BF Labs, Inc. Processes $1 Million Bitcoin Merchant Transaction for Institutional Bitcoin Mining Hardware Purchase

Butterfly Labs (BF Labs Inc.), the Kansas-based leader in Bitcoin Mining technology, has announced that it has processed a payment of One Million dollars in Bitcoin through Bitpay - the largest single transaction ever executed by a Bitcoin payment processor.

These funds represent a down-payment on a multi-million dollar order from HashTrade, a sister company of one of Butterfly Labs' largest existing customers. The multi-PetaHash order is for Butterfly's innovative 28nm Monarch card, and these initial funds will be used to enable production of products which the company will begin delivering in December 2013.

“We're pleased to be the preferred hardware supplier for HashTrade," said Jeff Ownby, VP of Marketing for Butterfly Labs. “Our Monarch cards have been designed for easy deployment in large scale Bitcoin mining operations. The PCI form factor allows operators great flexibility using only common, off the shelf cases & power supplies. In high performance mode, significant performance beyond published figures can be realized. Then, should power conservation be the greater operational need, cards can be run in their efficiency mode with an almost halving of power consumption per unit of work performed.”

Within the same article, proof was presented for the transaction from HashTrade to BFL via BitPay (larger image here: http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2013/10/29/11283333/gI_81188_1mm-BTC-Transfer.jpg) ...

This is the address that HashTrade SUPPOSEDLY controlled which the U$1M worth of bitcoin was remitted from.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/1b6ea350c094071412df1f801651263fd65ffa0b89ad6c8626ceeca8755f50bc

So, according to three sources, the 1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs bitcoin wallet address belonged to HashTrade. There's only one tiny problem with that - IT DIDN'T. It belonged to BFL, the very address used where bitcoins were sent from miners during the burn-in process; the very address where funds stemmed from for the purchase of Josh Zerlan's BTC-house; the very address where 10 BTC was sent to me when Josh lost the bet, the bet proposed when I first brought the above to light in an attempt to quiet my scammy ass; and finally, the very address that the FTC confiscated when they raided BFL's office, later returning the funds back to them, whereupon Sonny Vleisides converted the BTC to fiat, diverting the cash into his own personal bank accounts.

Now for the transactions in the green box. Those were funds sent from BFL to BitPay, whereupon BitPay remitted dollars into various Sonny's bank accounts, BitPay acting as an exchange, of which they're not license to do. It's illegal for BitPay to exchange BTC to dollars for any entity, for any amount, they ONLY being a third-party payment processor. You nor I nor Satoshi nor Trump nor Jesus could use BitPay as BFL did to the tune of tens of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin into fiat to various bank accounts under Sonny's control.

Yet here we are years later dealing with the exact same scammy fucks where Investards are jacking off all over themselves after handing them their precious to the tune of millions.

I guess my post quoted above has even the Investards taking a pause while they contemplate as to how much more money they can throw at this venture. Well, while you're contemplating, consider the following ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9572764#msg9572764

evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

Reminder

meet & greet

Registered Address
Canada
Directors/ Officers

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address

Title D

JACOBSON, VANESSA V
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, REMY R
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Hello,

Based in Montreal.

Jake

I guess my post quoted above has even the Investards taking a pause while they contemplate as to how much more money they can throw at this venture. Well, while you're contemplating, consider the following ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9572764#msg9572764

I really don't understand what this has to do with Cryptaur?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

What do people from above generally discuss? I dont understand what this has to do with the topic?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

<snip>

I really don't understand what this has to do with Cryptaur?

Are you telling me that you don't even know the names of the people who make up Cryptaur's team, namely ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126728.0

TEAM
Remy Jacobson
Remy Jacobson
Remy Jacobson is a well established business man, real estate mogul, and one of the very early bitcoiners. Remy lives by “play hard, works harder”.
Dmitry Buriak
Dmitry Buriak
A heavy-weight businessman with vast entrepreneurial experience in a number of industries—from ferrous metallurgy to wellness. Dedicated follower and advocate of healthy lifestyle. He can think big, express his thoughts in right words and turn words into successful projects. A virtuoso motivator and business visionary.
Greg Bachrach
Greg Bachrach
Computer engineer and one of the early Bitcoin professional miners, we suspect his well-documented energy drink consumption is due to the constant fueling needs of an ASIC chip brain implant.
Jean Marc Jacobson
Jean Marc Jacobson
Our Canadian team leader is an experienced financial services entrepreneur and real estate investor. He orchestrates the internal and external relationships of the company.

What do people from above generally discuss? I dont understand what this has to do with the topic?

Like motherfuckin WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

Make that two who don't have a clue as to who makes up the team.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Here's the first post of Cryptaur's number one fanboy, Wil "Don't Call me Carlos Matos" Bury ...

These people do deserve to be trusted. Brothers Jacobson, Bitcoin-mining pioneers, are among the founders.

At this moment, they are running token pre-sale with 40% discount and the possibility to earn your bounty straight away in Eth by inviting further friends.

You are welcome to register here: https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/2c5f349e/

If you join my group, I will do my best to provide you with proper information support.

As I've duly demonstrated above, the Jacobson brothers ARE NOT to be trusted.

Now, ask me again what my posts have to do with Cryptaur.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

My bad! Make that ONLY one instead of two who don't have a clue to date given that it's highly likely that evilcyclope is a sockpuppet of FrederickFarci OR FrederickFarci is a sockpuppet of evilclope if both their early and latest posts are of any consideration.
Presario

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 04:40:37 PM by Presario

Here's the first post of Cryptaur's number one fanboy, Wil "Don't Call me Carlos Matos" Bury ...

These people do deserve to be trusted. Brothers Jacobson, Bitcoin-mining pioneers, are among the founders.

At this moment, they are running token pre-sale with 40% discount and the possibility to earn your bounty straight away in Eth by inviting further friends.

You are welcome to register here: https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/2c5f349e/

If you join my group, I will do my best to provide you with proper information support.

Cryptaur News 10.11.2017
...........And here is more important news of the week. A few days ago the founding council of Cryptaur chaired by Dmitry Buriak held a meeting to discuss results of the token presale and our preparations for the forthcoming token sale. Everyone agreed that the results were very successful as the money raised was sufficient to begin full-scale operational activities, whereas the number of registered users was so impressive that Cryptaur became one of the industry's leaders already at the presale stage. In the course of the meeting brothers Jacobson came up with a proposal to sell Cryptaur to a group of anonymous external investors who got interested in our project seeing the results of the presale. However, Dmitry Buriak made a resolute statement against this proposal as such sale would inevitably mean putting Cryptaur under external control and jeopardizing the future of investments made during our "people's fundraiser". His position was supported by the council and brothers Jacobson were offered to sell their share in Cryptaur instead, which they accepted. Thus our project will remain independent and stick to the initial strategic plan of development.
Details: https://twitter.com/cryptaur/status/929001323470774273
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

You want to say that all these fees, and 75 thousand people - is this a fraud? What about meetings and events with these people? Is this a global scam?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

I personally know several people who invested in Cryptaur. One hasn't been paid bonus yet, but it seems to me that he did something wrong or didn't buy enough tokens.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

Cryptaur News 10.11.2017
...........And here is more important news of the week. A few days ago the founding council of Cryptaur chaired by Dmitry Buriak held a meeting to discuss results of the token presale and our preparations for the forthcoming token sale. Everyone agreed that the results were very successful as the money raised was sufficient to begin full-scale operational activities, whereas the number of registered users was so impressive that Cryptaur became one of the industry's leaders already at the presale stage. In the course of the meeting brothers Jacobson came up with a proposal to sell Cryptaur to a group of anonymous external investors who got interested in our project seeing the results of the presale. However, Dmitry Buriak made a resolute statement against this proposal as such sale would inevitably mean putting Cryptaur under external control and jeopardizing the future of investments made during our "people's fundraiser". His position was supported by the council and brothers Jacobson were offered to sell their share in Cryptaur instead, which they accepted. Thus our project will remain independent and stick to the initial strategic plan of development.
Details: https://twitter.com/cryptaur/status/929001323470774273

So that leaves Greg Bachrach who has partnered with the Jacobson brothers on myriad ventures stemming back prior to the advent of Bitcoin ...

https://cryptaur.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/smart_book_en_1.pdf

BTW, somebody, like an investor who posts on this thread  Wink, needs to inform Crytaur that it'll be prudent to expunge all references of the Jacobsons from their sites, e.g. https://cryptaurico.com ...

You want to say that all these fees, and 75 thousand people - is this a fraud? What about meetings and events with these people? Is this a global scam?

You want to say that the tens of millions raised by BitConnect from its million+ members - is this a fraud? What about their dog-and-pony shows? What about Carlos Matos? Is this a global scam?

So, let me see if I have this correct so far. The Jacobson brothers were quasi-used in advancing the Cryptaur scheme, but later were paid via Investards' money to exit the team, leaving behind their partner-in-crime Greg Bachrach. How close am I now?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

I personally know several people who invested in Cryptaur. One hasn't been paid bonus yet, but it seems to me that he did something wrong or didn't buy enough tokens.
There is a special Telegram channel, where they will help him, why he will not write in tech support?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: