Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:58:10 AM

I really like the fact that they're speaking at so many events. A proper roadshow! This does wonders as a marketing campagne

That is a good sign. Being out there and exposing your project is a big part of the success of a campaign. And this also shows that they are confident with their project. Keep it going Rentberry team!

Where can I find out more about upcoming events for Rentberry?

So what makes this token grow in value?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

rent on blockchain ecosystem.
how does it work?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:16:59 AM

I really like the fact that they're speaking at so many events. A proper roadshow! This does wonders as a marketing campagne

That is a good sign. Being out there and exposing your project is a big part of the success of a campaign. And this also shows that they are confident with their project. Keep it going Rentberry team!

Where can I find out more about upcoming events for Rentberry?

So what makes this token grow in value?

Stay tuned in in their Telegram Channel: https://t.me/rentberry for more updates on their upcoming events

As well in their website: https://rentberry.com/

They are aiming to be the rental powerhouse of the cryptoworld. The AirBNB of the Blockchain. So if they are able to pull this off, then I think that already answers your question. Just look at the success of AirBNB.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:37 AM

"Our product has been established and proven to be a successful business within the long-term rental space. Unlike many other blockchain start-ups, Rentberry already has a solid track record which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap."

So does this mean that even before the blockchain or crypto arrived they are already in this space? If so, that is more credibility right there.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:41:48 AM

This project caught my attention. This is one of a kind project. Actually this is the first time a saw this kind of platform. It will be convenient to those people who have struggles finding home rentals. I wonder what if the customer don't have your coin? They can still use actual money or currency as payment?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:47 AM

Having worked in property management for several years, I can really appreciate all the companies trying to blockchainify this industry.

Do you think with your experience that the property management is suitable for blockchain?

Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:41:55 AM

Entering in blockchain technology could bring many advantages when it comes to business. This one is unique because it has already functioning platform.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Yasemin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

Entering in blockchain technology could bring many advantages when it comes to business. This one is unique because it has already functioning platform.

Can you explain why it makes Rentberry unique by having an already functioning platform? And what kind of advantages are you talking about? Dont be so vague

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:02:01 AM

The platform is the easiest part here. hardest part os customer's and renter's security and facilities. How will you guys ensure the quality checks?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:19:03 AM

They do everything right. Given that the bounty company is small, there is no other way to advertise the platform. I think that management should think about writing several articles and publishing them on popular news sites.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:19:36 AM

I have to agree with you here. Companies that are putting their names, faces, and reputation on the line have more credibility it would seem. Holding Meetups and taking the show on the road gives the impression that they want success and they are not hiding behind a veil of anonymity.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
KryptoTark

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

The platform is the easiest part here. hardest part os customer's and renter's security and facilities. How will you guys ensure the quality checks?

Some kind of a customer reviews system maybe?

I wouldn't say the platform is the easiest part, I've got an idea I'd like to realize, but have not enough money to hire developers nor do I have relevant skills.
I'm not sure how many people are able to create such platforms..?

What kind of coding do the platform developers usually do? what langauge or how do they determine that?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

your product is interesting, but the bounty campaign should be overthought again....

tooo less money for toooo much work Oo"

I checked it first to get some free stuff. But they are paying a really low amount of tokens.

They make a %2 of the tokens budget but with this kind of pay, i am not sure they will use even %0.2 of tokens.

But paying very little bounties is good for investors. Still, I would love some free tokens Smiley

bankbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:27:55 AM

Having worked in property management for several years, I can really appreciate all the companies trying to blockchainify this industry.

So this will work ?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:29:45 AM

your product is interesting, but the bounty campaign should be overthought again....

tooo less money for toooo much work Oo"

I checked it first to get some free stuff. But they are paying a really low amount of tokens.

They make a %2 of the tokens budget but with this kind of pay, i am not sure they will use even %0.2 of tokens.

But paying very little bounties is good for investors. Still, I would love some free tokens Smiley

Good for investors bad for bounty hunters ,  less dumps stable price . It's both good and bad , but more good
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:39 AM

This project caught my attention. This is one of a kind project. Actually this is the first time a saw this kind of platform. It will be convenient to those people who have struggles finding home rentals. I wonder what if the customer don't have your coin? They can still use actual money or currency as payment?

In fact, recently there was a very similar Relest project, but he could not raise money.

I'm interested in something else:
Partner with utility companies to give users the ability to pay the bills directly via Rentberry's platform.
Why is the most convenient service scheduled for 2020?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:25:52 AM

There are often problems due to bad faith among tenants and landlords, security deposits, undelivered services, malicious and disrespectful people, contracts not honored..... the blockhain will be able to intervene to restore confidence between stakeholders and thus improve the market.

Agree, this is one of those cases where trust is needed, so the use of the block chan technology fit quite well
Yasemin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:46:29 AM

In fact, recently there was a very similar Relest project, but he could not raise money.

I'm interested in something else:
Partner with utility companies to give users the ability to pay the bills directly via Rentberry's platform.
Why is the most convenient service scheduled for 2020?

Wow I remember that I listened to Joe Rogans podcast with Andreas Antonopoulos a while ago and he was saying that he was paying his rent in bitcoin. It is going to become reality for the mainstream soon

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:49:14 AM

"Our product has been established and proven to be a successful business within the long-term rental space. Unlike many other blockchain start-ups, Rentberry already has a solid track record which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap."

So does this mean that even before the blockchain or crypto arrived they are already in this space? If so, that is more credibility right there.

YEs imo you can see this on their website. They have been active in this scene for quite some time.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:24:08 AM

There was a project to decentralize airbnb before, Avant or Atlant? I dont remember the name

I know there is lots of fee's involved in these area's and to make it decentralized is very noble.
But there is a reason we need people to rent out these places for us. Renters can be the most annoying
people if you own real astate

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: