Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:26:25 AM

Although not the first one to do this in real estate space. Rentberry has a good track record. I am looking forward to reading up about the business side of things.

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

I think the differences between Rentberry and his competitors, is that Rentberry has an already working product

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:29:00 AM

Although not the first one to do this in real estate space. Rentberry has a good track record. I am looking forward to reading up about the business side of things.

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

I think the differences between Rentberry and his competitors, is that Rentberry has an already working product

More of it, rentberry is already working and have some customers and experience.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:59:56 AM

I would like to do more research too, but already looks too complicated.
Yasemin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:14:51 AM

Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:21:32 AM

Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi

cool, thanks for sharing. it's good to see the project getting some recognition.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

will this be cheaper than renting on the normal way ?

i am curious, is there a more detailed explanaition?
In the future there will be no paper money, so that there is no choice.

i think that it will still take a huge amount of time for this adaption of not using money ><"

Well it depends, adaptation of crypto is going fast . if you see at how many places you can already pay with bitcoin, i think it will just take some time to be able to pay with other crypto.
It acutally depends on us Smiley
viljy

Activity: 1778
Merit: 915

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:55 AM

Yes, it's useful information. It's interesting that Rentberry is on the list for the second place, as one of the best projects of this year.
Yasemin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

Yes, it's useful information. It's interesting that Rentberry is on the list for the second place, as one of the best projects of this year.

It says top 10 but Im not sure if Rentberry is second place in the list, or that that was pure luck. I didnt see a rating system

Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

As for me, Rentberry is a typical platform for renting property, which there are a huge number. Nothing special, except for the blockchain. Neither tenants nor landlords get additional benefits. So, I don’t see any reason to invest in this project, so far.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

As for me, Rentberry is a typical platform for renting property, which there are a huge number. Nothing special, except for the blockchain. Neither tenants nor landlords get additional benefits. So, I don’t see any reason to invest in this project, so far.
The use of the blockchain is the main feature of the service. Thanks to it tenants and landlords get huge benefits. There are no such benefits on centralized platforms f for renting property.
Mops

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

The use of the blockchain is the main feature of the service. Thanks to it tenants and landlords get huge benefits. There are no such benefits on centralized platforms f for renting property.
Well, give me something that will be a benefit for the landlord, which there is not on other platforms?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

Well, give me something that will be a benefit for the landlord, which there is not on other platforms?
Easily! For example, raising your ads in the list and highlighting them will not be for a fixed price, as it is in other projects. The price of these marketing services will depend on how much there are posted ads on the site at that moment and how many people use these marketing tools. And, by the way, these services can be paid with BERRY coins right in the app from your smartphone.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:13:03 AM

Hello everyone. Will the coin’s value be fixed during the whole ICO?
Mops

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

Easily! For example, raising your ads in the list and highlighting them will not be for a fixed price, as it is in other projects. The price of these marketing services will depend on how much there are posted ads on the site at that moment and how many people use these marketing tools. And, by the way, these services can be paid with BERRY coins right in the app from your smartphone.
Well, I've read, that the platform supposed to save landlords’ time. I wonder how?
Terrratron

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

They do not have a working product on the blockchain. They claim that they already have a working business in the field of real estate rental. It is for the development of a working platform for rent that they collect money for the ICO.
defender77

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:18:36 AM

Well, I've read, that the platform supposed to save landlords’ time. I wonder how?
Buddy, it's also very simple. Under ideal circumstances, the landlord can lease out his property, without even meeting with potential tenants. There will be no need in going somewhere, in showing something, in signing a contract. All this will be done right inside the platform. By the way, the developers have been creating one technology, which will allow you to open houses with a smartphone, which has a smart-contract between a tenant and a landlord. Isn't this cool??)))
Mops

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

Buddy, it's also very simple. Under ideal circumstances, the landlord can lease out his property, without even meeting with potential tenants. There will be no need in going somewhere, in showing something, in signing a contract. All this will be done right inside the platform. By the way, the developers have been creating one technology, which will allow you to open houses with a smartphone, which has a smart-contract between a tenant and a landlord. Isn't this cool??)))

Yeah, it's really cool and I even begin to like it))) But what about the benefits for tenants? How will they benefit?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:23:41 AM

Hello everyone. Will the coin’s value be fixed during the whole ICO?

This is token, not coin. They have different price during ICO. Now they have 33% discount for early investors. Look at the main page
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:26:06 AM

Yeah, it's really cool and I even begin to like it))) But what about the benefits for tenants? How will they benefit?

As is at this moment for me is like another typical platform for renting. The magic will happen when we actually will see the blockchain in action to real trust in this project.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:37:53 AM

read your roadmap, smartcontracts in what platform ? ethereum ? or your own blockhain. Sorry dint have time to go through whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: