Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28510 times)
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

Is there legal documents required to participate in the platform

Both tenants and landlords have to go through the verification process which is performed by our security partners, so technically no documents are required.

but wouldn't that mean that your security partners require documents?

No, you would just need to provide information by submitting the forms online. We perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. This way we make sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:23 PM

I browse and experience the current web site system.

It have a large number of properties on the current system , the ui is so nice and the user experience is awesome.

It's an another working system, want to be tokenized.  What a reliable project to me.

And for the future they're doing the right move by tokenizing the platform. And in my opinion it's good that they will only accept fiat and BERRY, driving up the demand for their own token

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

Rentberry has made it to the watchlist of top ICOs in 2018, good news!

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-icos-2018/

Cool! That's quite an achievement

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

so it will reside in ethereum blockchain ?

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.
In general, for such a function, you need to develop your own blockchain.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."

Whitepaper is overloaded with text, beyond which it is difficult to grasp the meaning.
For each lease, you must write a new smart contract?
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:27:18 PM

Both tenants and landlords have to go through the verification process which is performed by our security partners, so technically no documents are required.

No, you would just need to provide information by submitting the forms online. We perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. This way we make sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.

Sounds a good way of checking identities, and this is a key factor. Will you use an external service to verify identities?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

Rentberry has made it to the watchlist of top ICOs in 2018, good news!

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-icos-2018/

Cool! That's quite an achievement

Great, whith this all is well on their way to success, there a lot of good ICO, but few have the best ideas and the best models to carry the project out, and a good enough team to pull it together and make it moon, this one is one of them, glad I' early enough Cheesy.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:35:05 PM

Sounds a good way of checking identities, and this is a key factor. Will you use an external service to verify identities?
Probably there will be independent partners to carry out such verification, so I suppose they should have special resources - I think in every country it will be a separate partner - with an opportunity to make analysis on the passport data of citizen.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:39:10 PM

Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."

Whitepaper is overloaded with text, beyond which it is difficult to grasp the meaning.

If that's the case who will write the smart contract? Because I don't think that average landlords and tenants are able to write code with solidity

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
It's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:42:58 PM

I see that dev team started to answers questions in the thread.

It is good that they are taking criticism seriously and act on it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

Bctc Support is essential and they realize this, there is time, congratulations and thank you. As for the use of currency for entry and exit of resources, I do not see as a problem, it will certainly contribute a lot to its appreciation and profits of investors, at least so I believe
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:54:22 PM

Yes i think it can be good to collect rent in cryptocurrencies, It will fit perfectly with the decentralized spirit of Rentberry. I’m impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:09:25 PM

If that's the case who will write the smart contract? Because I don't think that average landlords and tenants are able to write code with solidity

Probably mostly standardized contracts, that can be adjusted for the smaller details.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:20:47 PM

Yes, we use external service for that and it's already implemented on existing platform. For example, when tenant applies for the property, he / she submits the online form (passes the verification). As the result, the landlord receives the application together with tenant's contact information and credit score report. All this procedure takes just a few minutes.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

Both fiat and BERRY tokens will be used for paying/ collecting rent. Some services, however (like crowdsources security deposits), will be available for tokens only.

Fermin AK

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

Yes, we use external service for that and it's already implemented on existing platform. For example, when tenant applies for the property, he / she submits the online form (passes the verification). As the result, the landlord receives the application together with tenant's contact information and credit score report.
That's a important point because security is very important when your looking to rent a property.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:33:43 PM

Yes i think it can be good to collect rent in cryptocurrencies, It will fit perfectly with the decentralized spirit of Rentberry. I’m impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.

but the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies could scare a lot of people in this way...
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:53 PM

Yes, we use external service for that and it's already implemented on existing platform. For example, when tenant applies for the property, he / she submits the online form (passes the verification). As the result, the landlord receives the application together with tenant's contact information and credit score report.
That's a important point because security is very important when your looking to rent a property.

I agree to that. As a landlord, I would be embarrassed if an unknown person just calls me and asks to meet for an open house. But with Rentberry I am able to see who is contacting me and check the credit score report prior meeting the tenant personally.  That's done wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: