Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:18:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28516 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

There are other crypto based projects on real state rental but I think Rentberry has the expertise to move this forward!

I hope so, because they seem to have some experience already in this field. So they should know what works.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:49:15 AM

They have some clients on their platform? Or when platform will start working? I mean firsts clients?

They already have a working website, basically a platform which allows to search for properties, but if you mean blockchain features like smart contracts, payment with berry token, etc. etc. I believe it's gonna be introduced gradually in 2018 and 2019. The first thing they're planning to do is to release iOS and Android apps.
In fact, they will continue to work on your website and gradually introduce the idea. Training existing customers and attracting new ones. I would be interested to observe this process.

CryptoBillions

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:16:10 AM

I love Rentberry and very interesting idea... go Rentberry and Blockchain! Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:27:00 AM

How much raised during pre-sale so far? I cant find counter on the site... Can you add counter, please?
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

There are other crypto based projects on real state rental but I think Rentberry has the expertise to move this forward!

I hope so, because they seem to have some experience already in this field. So they should know what works.
They already have a working platform which a lot of properties around the United States but according to their roadmap they are going to expand to Europe next year.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

How much raised during pre-sale so far? I cant find counter on the site... Can you add counter, please?

They will add counter only during the 5th stage of the ICO.
It says on the website, that softcap is reached within 48 hours. How much is softcap, btw?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

It says on the website, that softcap is reached within 48 hours. How much is softcap, btw?

Why only during 5th stage? Soft cap - 3 mln usd. They reached this on private sale as I know...
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:47:43 AM

Yes there are actually a lot of them, it must mean there is a huge potential in this business and mybe there is space for more than one project to succed

There's plenty of ICOs in each space/category. Theres enough market cap for more than one to succeed but typically the cream rises to the top.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

Yes there are actually a lot of them, it must mean there is a huge potential in this business and mybe there is space for more than one project to succed

There's plenty of ICOs in each space/category. Theres enough market cap for more than one to succeed but typically the cream rises to the top.
This project is founded in 2015, and now they already have 120k+ users and cover 224k+ properties.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So i think rentberry deserves to lead this sector.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

This project is founded in 2015, and now they already have 120k+ users and cover 224k+ properties.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
Those are very good numbers for  the ICO because the already have a working platform with a lot of users so investors can check the quality of it.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:00:37 PM

The fact they have already a foothold in the market and users, will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

The fact they have already a foothold in the market and users, will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea

Yes, and we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in the renting sector.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:20:36 PM

i have not seen platform yet but going to take a look. is it allow all invoicing and approval through blockchain?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

Yes, and we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in the renting sector.

these days it's necessary if you want to draw investors. gone are the days of good ideas getting millions.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

Having experience in the sector makes this project more solid. And taking into account that you can already see how their platform works giveseven more trust on it.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

Why only during 5th stage? Soft cap - 3 mln usd. They reached this on private sale as I know...

If I'm not mistaken, the issue has already been discussed on previous pages. Conversely, Im glad that they've achieved the softcap already. Smiley
I think it is not right to conceal information about the funds collected. You can say anything. Dev add information to your website!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:54:29 PM

these days it's necessary if you want to draw investors. gone are the days of good ideas getting millions.

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Rentberry has an experienced team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the issue has already been discussed on previous pages. Conversely, Im glad that they've achieved the softcap already. Smiley
I think it is not right to conceal information about the funds collected. You can say anything. Dev add information to your website!

Considering that recently in market of cryptocurrencies there was instability, I don't think that it's worth counting on a good pre-sale fundraising.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

Considering that recently in market of cryptocurrencies there was instability, I don't think that it's worth counting on a good pre-sale fundraising.
The market of Icos and pre Icos is very unpredictable, especially at this moment of pre fork. of course everything depends solely on the work presented by the Team and the marketing applied for this stage
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:13:37 PM

i have not seen platform yet but going to take a look. is it allow all invoicing and approval through blockchain?

Yep I think so! From what I have seen it appears to be an all inclusive platform. Rent collection, background checks, everything.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: