Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
lucy1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

Well if we have enough Bitcoin that could sustain our financial needs for a lifetime that would be advisable to quit the current job. But Even if I quit my job I would still put up a business that would keep me busy because I am used to work daily. You can quit anytime you want just make sure that your bitcoin possession could sustain your needs for a long period of time.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

For me no its not yet, unless you earned already enough to invest your own business and besides you can do bitcoin after your regular job.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Coup De Grace

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

Yah for me Ill just choose my Investment of time here in bitcoin rather than working ,my money just freakin cycling to debt..Well Im ready to struggle at first at quting my job..I believe in the power of Bitcoin...Trust me Youll also do
theeelmusical

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

Definitely, NO. You must not quit your job just because of Bitcoin. You have your present job because of your hard work just like the hard work you do in Bitcoin. It is an opportunity and if you chose to quit, then you lost that opportunity. It will be a major source of your income and Bitcoin may just be an extra income for you. We didn't know what Bitcoin will brings in the future and we are not sure if it will lasts. In fact, the Bitcoin price fluctuates so you better have a deep thinking and go for the right decision.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

Thanks
My advice for you, if you can do both, dont quit. But if you cant manage your time and you cant do both, stay on your job. Sometimes, it depends to the job because there are jobs that pays low and you can earn better in bitcoin. But if your job pays you a decent amount of money for your daily life and needs, i think you should stay with your job and make bitcoin your part time.
I agree and suggest the same thing, do not quit if you can do both. If your work provides a good income, you still have to defend it and make bitcoin just as a side job because plunge completely into bitcoin is too risky especially if you are still a beginner. Increase your experience in trading with short-term trades and long-term trades, and if you feel enough experience and feel the benefits you get from trades can be greater than your job then you can stop and focus entirely on bitcoin.
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

hi,
I think you can both together because you just need your mobile phone to invest and earn money from BTC  Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

Thanks
for me very risky if you leave your day job to focus work on bitcoin, we should be able to divide the time to be able to do it all because we also do not know until when bitcoin will survive if government bans access bitcoin we can not do anything for bitcoin
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:06:36 PM

Thanks

Its really up to you,  since you didnt specify your type of job and how much you earn by that.  If you can do both your job and trading,  theres no need to quit.  But if you only hVe small income and demanding time with your job and earn more in trading,  then go for it.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

For me, it is not advisable to quit you present job for Bitcoin; because why would you quit? If you can do both. More work, more way to save money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

I have just finished reading the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad in which the author focusing on gaining the financial knowledge instead of running in the rat race. Thus, considering the same advice, I would suggest you spend some time in acquiring knowledge, skills and experience in trading and other earning options and utilizing your earnings to make more money. There must be someone to earn money and if you are not doing any job then your money should do it for you and hence you must gain the knowledge to employ your capital to work for you.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

it depends on your situation. If you get higher than your salary job in bitcoin, you can quit your job or while on your job you do some bitcoin stuff to gain extra for your income. It's the matter of managing your time , you can do both for more possibilities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

For me do not quit on your present job. If you can do it together  Why you still quit at your job. You just need to balance your time at your job and bitcoin. Do not make decision right away.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

I don't think that's a good idea. Yes, bitcoin will make you earn money but it takes time like when you have a job. Practically speaking, don't quit on your job, just assign bitcoin as another source of income.
principledquince

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

Theres a saying the more the merrier, so you dont need to give up you job just for bitcoin. Remember that there' s no petmanent thing in this world so we dont know what will happen in bitcoin in future. Unlike with job, we can predict what will happen in future. It better to keep both job in bitcoin together also with hard work.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:54:42 PM

It's not a good idea ....... because to invest in bitcoin most of them are depends the salary from their own job. Bitcoin always Carrie's the risk . If we got loss on our bitcoin investment , the only way to survive from this situation is our job . If you throw your job to explore bitcoin you can't survive from this loss on bitcoin investment.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

IMO, it is kind of risky to quit your job for BTC. I will suggest you to work hard by keeping your day job and part time in BTC. You can always quit your day job when you are able to earn a stable income in BTC.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:02:36 PM

It's not a good idea ....... because to invest in bitcoin most of them are depends the salary from their own job. Bitcoin always Carrie's the risk . If we got loss on our bitcoin investment , the only way to survive from this situation is our job . If you throw your job to explore bitcoin you can't survive from this loss on bitcoin investment.
Well i've risked it anyways. I left my job to focus on bitcoin and i'm not regretting it in any way. I'm enjoying the time i'm spending with my family while earning more than what i get with my day job. It probably won't work as well with people with different situations but it works for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

Thanks
No man, dont do it. You should stay work. it is a nice thing to have a reliable source of income for your life even though the amount is not as big if you make a successful trading. Trading indeed can give you a big profit, but it can make some big loss too.
We have 24 hours in a day, if you work from 9 to 5, you still have 16 hours in a day. From that 16, you can make 6-8 hours for your sleep time, and you can still have 10-8 hours to explore about bitcoin world. So i dont suggest you to quit your job.
AliVul

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:49:05 PM

In contrast to bitcoin your current job is at least some guarantee of stability. Crypto currencies can get you rich or poor. Wouldn't it be easier to have a backup plan as the usual work? Or would you rather take risk?
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:56:28 PM

so maybe it's recommended, but it's not safe, it's your advice to try both things at the same time and it will be great results, or still keep your job and bitcoin as you start up or make time for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: