Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:58:36 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

It's not necessary that you will quit your current job just to earn bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin while you are still working in your current job. I think it is better if you have two jobs because you will not think about financial problem because you would have extra income and you would have enough money to save for your future expenses. It would be tiring at first but if your body will be used to it, you will find it easy and fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wihrn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

personally, i don't think you should. still you have to earn for living, and investments in bitcoin may be unstable.
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

I remember quiting my job to living my dream and deal only with the crypto world. For me , it worked and for many of us worked aswell. If you spending your time in the correct place , you will always have a win-win situation.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:43 PM
Merited by Gummybear67 (2)

Thanks
I don't think you should quit because we don't knoe if bitcoin will be there forever and you should not depend all your life in bitcoin. Even ot is not stable atleast if bitcoin is down for a while you still have income.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:20:19 PM

IMO I think you shouldn't quit your regular job just to trade bitcoin and invest on it because its price is very volatile for the time being it is better to have a stable income rather that getting a luck on bitcoin. You can still earn through bitcoin if you know how to manage your own time. Im doing bitcoin on my free time or when I get home from work.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

Thanks
I don't think you should quit because we don't knoe if bitcoin will be there forever and you should not depend all your life in bitcoin. Even ot is not stable atleast if bitcoin is down for a while you still have income.

Bitcoin will be here for many more years. Is it good to quit your job and
go full with bitcoins and trading depends from work you do right now!
   If you are working for some miser salary, or your job includes some huge
physical sacrifice, it is better to quit that cause there you can lose health
and you will not be paid for that. With bitcoins and trading you will not need
to go out, you will work on the computer, and you will save your health which
is the most important and valuable in our lives!

IMO I think you shouldn't quit your regular job just to trade bitcoin and invest on it because its price is very volatile for the time being it is better to have a stable income rather that getting a luck on bitcoin. You can still earn through bitcoin if you know how to manage your own time. Im doing bitcoin on my free time or when I get home from work.

Do not judge before you know all facts! Some people does not
have luxury of fine job and free time! People work more then 15
hours every day for couple dollars!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

I think you do not have to quit your job, because working bitcoin does not take much time. unless you choose trading, because trading forces us to continue in front of the screen to see very fast coin fluctuations charts.
but if you invest, fauchet, bitcointalk, I do not think you should leave your job.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:57 PM

I think that's not good. Did you really create a bitcoin to feed your family and yourself? Otherwise I think you should not give up your main job to invest entirely in bitcoin
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:37:09 PM

I think that's not good. Did you really create a bitcoin to feed your family and yourself? Otherwise I think you should not give up your main job to invest entirely in bitcoin

Definitely, quitting your present job will not be a helped; yes Bitcoin is really good investment or even better investment among others but don't you think that working while doing Bitcoin can make you save more money? The two can make you the best of yourself and be successful someday.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:38:08 PM

Thanks

No do not advice that you should quit your job just because of bitcoins. There are a lot of possibilities that can happen to bitcoins what if the bitcoins will drops so very hard and then you will be left over with nothing you should think of those consequences that might happen if you do some things. Working in bitcoins does not consumes all of your time and having two source of income is much better. Me personally I am a student and at the same time a bitcoiner and I can manage it without quitting ny studies
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:47:37 PM

If you didn't mistake mean you didn't tried,It is saying High risk high profit.Risk factor involved everywhere if you are not okay with current job and you have passion will to give full time bitcoin then go with bitcoin,it is better to make double income after couple of month rather to stay with same income to waste time doing work for others.As an entrepreneur trader you can enjoy your profits and will be own boss.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:04:32 AM

Hold your present job like you hold bitcoin when the rate's down. Don't quit your job it must be good if you have cash from your job payment and bitcoin from trading,but it's up to you which is good for you. Btw hard to find job many looking for it, dude. I think you can still trading bitcoin in your spare time or day off. Good luck Smiley
That is right we should not quit our day job for bitcoin trading or investment. I think still bitcoin is not so much mature to depend on it for living. I think we should continue both of the them as the same time.
Bitcoin is making all of us earn extra and large income with our day jobs. Bitcoin is the one which is becoming mainstream method of earning livelihood. What I believe is that if you are earning more than day job with bitcoin and are pretty sure that if you give more time to bitcoin, you will earn more money then there is no issues in leaving your job because already many people have taken this decision.
ajieafianto

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

I think I should spend some time on it
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:47 AM

Thanks
Bitcoin gives more knowledge about cryptoworld and we all know that we can earn higher rates than we expected. We also know that bitcoin is volatile; we are not sure when will it go up or down. For you to be secured in your sources of money, better to keep both of them because they are both important. In case bitcoin will have a problem, you still have your job to rely on. Better to be safe than not.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:11 AM

Thanks

That depends on whether you have enough knowledge and management skills for bitcoin. You need to be confident and knowledgeable when it comes to managing your own bitcoin, otherwise it will just end up as a failure. My advice is to study everything first before getting involved in such a thing, unless you're willing to take the risk.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:57 AM

i believe if we have a good source of money and knowledge to get involve in bitcoin investments, so it wont be a problem if we quit our job to make invesments, but you should know, investing can be very dangerous you can lost money if you slow or having no informations and sometimes boring because you just sit at home working.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:45:36 AM

i believe if we have a good source of money and knowledge to get involve in bitcoin investments, so it wont be a problem if we quit our job to make invesments, but you should know, investing can be very dangerous you can lost money if you slow or having no informations and sometimes boring because you just sit at home working.
Well i believe it is not really advisable to quit our job for  bitcoin because our job is already our job before bitcoin exist from the past our job will really our asset on supporting our daily needs.I think there is no use of quiting our job to do bitcoin when we can do both bitcoin and our job.Bitcoin today is really amazing you can do it even in a short period of time and it really works.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

Thanks

Though bitcoin growing up day by day you should not quit your job just because you can get money out of this. Remember, you have studied for almost 50% of your life for you to achieve that kind of job, you had sacrificed a lot of time and effor just to have that kind of job, and all of a sudden you will throw it for something you cannot pay attention a lot? Sorry for telling you bro but that kind of move isn't as good as you think nor helpful. Do you even think that you fulfill your some wishes because of your current job? Do not be one sided. Stay in your lane bro bitcoin isn't always here you have to save your job and do bitcoin and that is much very helpful than throwing out your current job. Also, you have a double of source of income.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

No definitely always put in your mind what if bitcoin comes to an end because even that is unlikely to happen by now, there is a chance that bitcoin might be banned from usage or any cash out of bitcoin would be stopped because in this world we are living in nothing is permanent but change. So think of this, what if that happen and I quit my job for bitcoin what would happen to me now, and where would I got money from???

chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

Being in a stable job is good compare to being with bitcoin. It will be added in your profit if you are participating in bitcoin. We can do it both, remember that we have some time or a breaktime when we are job, go bitcoon if have free time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: