Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83385 times)
nicko19

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

hey jamboon tell me what happens with my 705915 satoshis I withdraw on June 16 and with my gift I win on June 9 and still does not reach me. I wrote 5 tickets and they all have more than 15 days and none of them have answered me. Pay me what you owe me !!!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

hey jamboon tell me what happens with my 705915 satoshis I withdraw on June 16 and with my gift I win on June 9 and still does not reach me. I wrote 5 tickets and they all have more than 15 days and none of them have answered me. Pay me what you owe me !!!

Hi,
As said in the support message, the gift cannot be sent to your country. We have process your payout in satoshi of the value of the gift + the amount you have mined and missions. Withdraw have been processed last week.
Regards
Logic-Elliven

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

The games:
As people are now being 'forced' to play them what with 'free' games being given away and cards and ...'stuff'; how do the games work??

BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER
I ...'played'  a while ago and as far as I could see there was no way of foretelling what might be in the square you click on as one can in say; Minesweeper?
Its all just blind luck and therefore about as amusing as sweeping a floor?  It also required about as much skill and intelligence?
I also seem to remember running out of energy or something, at which point one has to use up previously earned energy or crystals?
ie: A step/s backwards and a waste of time IMHO?
I do hope I am missing something and that there is some way to predict whats in a square and thus actually profit from and enjoy ...'playing'?

MINER RUN
I have never played, but note that its costs.... something? What?  What is that a picture of??
And having payed the price of entry; is the game at all amusing/require any skill whatsoever?

In Short:
A guide/review of these ...'games'  and their profitability by some of you who have played them would be nice as CMG seems to have purposefully omitted any such thing?

GMG:
You may be shocked, flabbergasted and horrified to know that not all your ...'dear and beloved customers' are the fools, stooges, idiots, morons and imbeciles, willing to waste their lives to enrich you, you think them to be.
Many may be desperate people from 3rd world banana republics trying to supplement a meager income and therefore interested in the nano-cents per second ratio of your site.  
Yet others may be in the process of putting up a site of their own for said people and making sure that your site is worthy of mention/referral links.
Either way;  games that take some smidgen of skill and are therefore liable to pay out more for developing said skill may be an option for you to consider.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

You may be shocked, flabbergasted and horrified to know that not all your ...'dear and beloved customers' are the fools, stooges, idiots, morons and imbeciles, willing to waste their lives to enrich you, you think them to be.

That point is valid for ALL faucets.
There is no faucet that pays users an amount that would be worth their time, except of people like me, retired, with loads of spare time to fill with whatever passes time.
If it's for the money, ANY other activity you can think of makes more money than claiming from faucets.
You can pick up sticks for the fireplace from the park or search returnable bottles in public dust bins, absolutely everything pays WAY more value than faucets do.
This is NOT a problem of CMG alone, it's a problem of faucets in general.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

The games:
As people are now being 'forced' to play them what with 'free' games being given away and cards and ...'stuff'; how do the games work??

BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER
I ...'played'  a while ago and as far as I could see there was no way of foretelling what might be in the square you click on as one can in say; Minesweeper?
Its all just blind luck and therefore about as amusing as sweeping a floor?  It also required about as much skill and intelligence?

Hi and thank you for these good adivces.

There many truth in your words, but I also agree with Thomasio.

Here are the 2 hardest things ever to succeed when your are a faucet owner (indeed, a "faucet game" owner, not the same!) :
- Make the website the most funny to play for the most people using it, whatever they are "idiot" (your words) or very smart.
- Make the faucet enough profitable that it will be worth it, but without ruining the site and let it down!

Don't mistake, we are not making so much money, that is not true because the website is a real "high paying faucet", but this is totally not a website to become rich, it is a website to play, have fun and for some, learn about how to use crypto.

I also agree with you in that it should be more fun, more "playable" and that what we are working on! We have introduced avatar, trying to make fun game, not the best, but it's homemade (not like some other faucet getting premade flash games) and we are seriously improving the user experience and the graphics.

Some users have asked for more "intellectual" games. We are planning to do it. To let you know, today, we have spent all our time to track that f"$%"ing cheaters that use bots in the website and I can assure you that we would have prefered use this time to continue to create features we have in mind :/

Believe me, and that is not negative, that you are to a thousand miles to know what we are planning to do and I can swear to you that it will be really really more fun to play Crypto Mining Game, in addition with the mobile game to come!

I really hope you'll stay tuned and find a good feeling in the site.

Jamboom, CMG owner.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Well @jamboom, since you are here right now, let me mention, as I said above, I do have an offer for you that would make your site the most popular website in the faucet world at no cost at all.
I believe it's too early for you to go for it right away, but if you want a preview of what it could be, let me know.
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

So now anitbot check even to claim from missions?

better yet keep antibot for each mouse movement on your site!
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

So now anitbot check even to claim from missions?

better yet keep antibot for each mouse movement on your site!
Hm thats a mistake, it will be resolved in the next minutes, thanks for the report Wink
Maholtan

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Hi admin,

I regularly buy HPower. But today I deposited 43.7039 DOGE to buy HPower as usual, but hasn't been credited with Hpower yet (hours passed).

This is the transaction: https://chain.so/tx/DOGE/165773258f06cabcd84ecc5a317e4a6b24f45cf49294f3379fd96782742423cf

Please fix it. Thx.

Hi Jamboom. Same problem. I deposited 1030.3148 DOGE and your payment system send me notification like this: ''Thank you for your order. Your HPower will be added after some confirmations''. However HPower hasn't been credited yet.

This is the transaction: https://live.blockcypher.com/doge/tx/a2048a526c0ea7a3364e1bbc550c0d9404d5e4f0e52f7b592d0f325a9607faa4/

In addition, i also deposited 0.0133923 LITECOIN to buy HPower and i got notification again but HPower also hasn't been credited yet.

This is the transaction: https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/e50d4214fbd3e1fe6e01665352f9e448d97698f4e30c8b9219e8c59d0a16d8be/

Can you fix it. Thanks

Hi Jamboom.

I sent support ticket with these informations 8 days ago but it is still seen pending status.

Best

Hi Jamboom.

Support ticket was answered but there is a problem. You said ''This transaction has already been processed''. However, HPower hasn't still been credited to my account. Before and after transaction my HPower did not changed. How can i prove that HPower didn't credited after the transaction. Is there any suggestion about this? In the dashboard page only HPower which is bought with withdrawal method is recorded. When you buy HPower with deposite it is not recorded in the dashboard. What should i do in this situation to solve this problem? Please don't think that i am lying, think that this can be a new bug.

My Username: alya

Thanks

I'm looking at it right now, keep you in touch.

Hi Jamboom

You credited 21 HPower to my account. Thanks for your interest but my problem has not been solved completely. Let me explain this clearly. I made 3 different deposites to buy HPower.

First of them is 1316,3279 DOGE at the 31th of August and your payment system sent me a notification and approximately 116 HPower is credited to my account in 5-10 minutes. There is no problem with this first deposit. This is the transaction of first deposit: https://live.blockcypher.com/doge/tx/53902398d7064561a6218b1c4ca6293ec93822150b04c111ad08eb82b3f7ad11/

Second of them is 1030,3148 DOGE at the 1st of September and your payment system sent me a notification again but HPower did not credited to my account. This deposite hasn't still been credited. This is the transaction: https://live.blockcypher.com/doge/tx/a2048a526c0ea7a3364e1bbc550c0d9404d5e4f0e52f7b592d0f325a9607faa4/

Third of them is 0,0133923 LITECOIN at the 1st of September again and your payment system sent a me notification but HPower didn't credited. However, today you credited 21HPower to my account and I think this 21 HPower is related with the LITECOIN deposite. This is the transaction: https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/e50d4214fbd3e1fe6e01665352f9e448d97698f4e30c8b9219e8c59d0a16d8be/

In summary, there is 3 deposites. 1 of them is LITECOIN (0,0133923 LITE) and it is credited as 21 HPower. 2 of them is DOGE deposites. 1 DOGE deposite (1316,3279 DOGE) is credited as 116 HPower but the other DOGE deposite (1030,3148 DOGE) hasn't been credited yet.
This is the coinpot image of my DOGE transactions:

https://ibb.co/b8gn29

I hope you will find the problem and solve it. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards.

Hi Jamboom.

You replied to my last support ticket with same words : ''This transaction has already been processed'' but I still say it hasn't been credited yet to my account. I can prove this mathematically. This is my home page at CMG:

https://ibb.co/b09rxU

As you see I have 1548 HPower.

This is my dashboard. In here, I have several contracts:

https://ibb.co/g4Qs49

My first contract is at 2018-07-20. So, at this date I have more than 1000HPower. If I can have 1 year contract, I must have more than 1000HPower you know. In fact at this date I had 1033 HPower. 1000 from missions 33 from daily bonus. Since 2018-07-20 I had 345 HPower from contracts:

https://ibb.co/e1NTcU

As mention above messages I made 2 successfull deposites and I bought 116 HPower with 1316,3279 DOGE and 21 HPower with 0,0133923 LITECOIN. In addition I had nearly 30+ HPower --I don't know exactly-- from daily bonus between 2018-07-20 and 2018-09-28. (I didn't play blockchain explorer game therefore I didn't lose or win HPower from it)

If we sum all of this HPowers: 1033 + 345 + 116 + 21 + (30+) = 1545+ Hpower. As you see my CMG home page I have 1548 HPower. Namely, HPower which is bought with 1030,3148 DOGE hasn't been credited yet to my account.

In short, your payment system can say to you it has already been processed but simple mathematics say to us it hasn't been credited yet. Your payment system can have a bug but mathematics don't have a bug. I hope you understand what I mean.

Best regards
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

hi my Browser is crashing sometimes when i use your navigationsbar ?
I dont know what the problem is but iam having this crash only on cryptomininggame website not on others o0

regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

hi my Browser is crashing sometimes when i use your navigationsbar ?
I dont know what the problem is but iam having this crash only on cryptomininggame website not on others o0

regards
Hm this should not be from our website. Have you tried with another navigator?
Regards
Logic-Elliven

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

Here are the 2 hardest things ever to succeed when your are a faucet owner (indeed, a "faucet game" owner, not the same!) :
- Make the website the most funny to play for the most people using it, whatever they are "idiot" (your words) or very smart.
- Make the faucet enough profitable that it will be worth it, but without ruining the site and let it down!

Don't mistake, we are not making so much money, that is not true because the website is a real "high paying faucet", but this is totally not a website to become rich, it is a website to play, have fun and for some, learn about how to use crypto.

I also agree with you in that it should be more fun, more "playable" and that what we are working on! We have introduced avatar, trying to make fun game, not the best, but it's homemade (not like some other faucet getting premade flash games) and we are seriously improving the user experience and the graphics.

Some users have asked for more "intellectual" games. We are planning to do it. To let you know, today, we have spent all our time to track that f"$%"ing cheaters that use bots in the website and I can assure you that we would have prefered use this time to continue to create features we have in mind :/

Believe me, and that is not negative, that you are to a thousand miles to know what we are planning to do and I can swear to you that it will be really really more fun to play Crypto Mining Game, in addition with the mobile game to come!

Jamboom, CMG owner.

Thx for the reply Jamboom
But the time/words taken to reply here would have been better spent explaining the games you are trying to get/force people to play (and could be pasted into a help file on the site too)

Am I correct in thinking that one often has to use up previously earned energy or crystals half way through blockchain explorer t continue?
IS there any way of guessing what may be in a square?

What does playing Miner Run cost?  ie: WhatTF is that a picture of??  Its not your energy or crystal symbol as far as I can see?

ie:  ANSWER the questions you're hoping to avoid..! Smiley

My advice: 
DO
buy pre made games where skill is financially rewarded if you really have to try get earnings back into your coffers.
(I'm not going to get into the maths  and post what the 25 to 35 adds per page/refresh and the URL shorteners or 'bot check', as you like to call it, pay, but you can afford them. And that's mentioning only the 2 of the more above board of your income streams..!)

DON'T
force/coerce people into playing them if they don't want to. 
(For some its all about the $$/second one can earn before moving on to the next faucet)

DO
use HTTP caching to speed up the loading of those 31 (avg) adds etc per page and save people a lot of data too.
https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/LeverageBrowserCaching
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

Jamboom, CMG owner.

Thx for the reply Jamboom
But the time/words taken to reply here would have been better spent explaining the games you are trying to get/force people to play (and could be pasted into a help file on the site too)

Am I correct in thinking that one often has to use up previously earned energy or crystals half way through blockchain explorer t continue?
IS there any way of guessing what may be in a square?

What does playing Miner Run cost?  ie: WhatTF is that a picture of??  Its not your energy or crystal symbol as far as I can see?

ie:  ANSWER the questions you're hoping to avoid..! Smiley

My advice: 
DO
buy pre made games where skill is financially rewarded if you really have to try get earnings back into your coffers.
(I'm not going to get into the maths  and post what the 25 to 35 adds per page/refresh and the URL shorteners or 'bot check', as you like to call it, pay, but you can afford them. And that's mentioning only the 2 of the more above board of your income streams..!)

DON'T
force/coerce people into playing them if they don't want to. 
(For some its all about the $$/second one can earn before moving on to the next faucet)

DO
use HTTP caching to speed up the loading of those 31 (avg) adds etc per page and save people a lot of data too.
https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/LeverageBrowserCaching

If I can add to the list:

DO:
- manage the "mining" timer that does not work correctly. The countdown is much slower than real time;
- manage the rewards as they don't even add up sometime;
- cut from the random reward those insulting "n" XP as they are ridiculous

DON'T DO:
- graphics and new features should be designed, developed and implemented when the basic ones work correctly. Do you really think it is a priority to have the picture of silver and gold chests when the timer does not work properly?

Regards
Logic-Elliven

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

I have seen:
~ "You have won a Steam gift card. worth $5/10"
a # of times.

1:
Where does one see these won gift cards?

2:
Is there any way to change them into BTC or some other currency?
Steam only sells games IIRC?  I'm not interested in games I can't sell/transfer to a new owner and doubt if my referrals (if I do recommend this site) would be either.

PAYMENTS:
I have seen mention of a substantial transfer fee charged to  withdraw BTC etc?
As the cost to transfer BTC to any account is now negligible; why insist on using faucethub only?  Do they pay a commission to CMG?
Logic-Elliven

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

Daily bonus has gone tits up.
(Well; all except jsecoin.com which seems to be working away really well as usual..!  Smiley  )
It's showing last month's winnings, rather than giving a 'mystery' box to click on.
Senzacervello

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

Daily bonus has gone tits up.
(Well; all except jsecoin.com which seems to be working away really well as usual..!  Smiley  )
It's showing last month's winnings, rather than giving a 'mystery' box to click on.

Sorry for the inconvenienceTM is the solution. And you'll see how cool will be the golden chests
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

Sorry for the inconvenienceTM

I knew the trademark would be a thing someday  Grin
Senzacervello

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Sorry for the inconvenienceTM

I knew the trademark would be a thing someday  Grin

Trying to monetize somehow my activity at this site :-). By the way, the daily bonus now is fixed
kehaq

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

Hello jamboom  I have requested a payment in dogecoin on 2018-08-30 15:50:54, but there is a status; under review cheat suspected. I have never deceived, and I have deposited 25000 dogecoin. When will they be paid?
Here's a picture; http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/561/123jFDCDOLvgMLE0NZFiCaH1538392173.png
My username is; kehaq   
Regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Hello jamboom  I have requested a payment in dogecoin on 2018-08-30 15:50:54, but there is a status; under review cheat suspected. I have never deceived, and I have deposited 25000 dogecoin. When will they be paid?
Here's a picture; http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/561/123jFDCDOLvgMLE0NZFiCaH1538392173.png
My username is; kehaq   
Regards

We will clear the suspected cheat tomorrow.
Regards
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: