Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83420 times)
Maholtan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:57:29 AM

Hi Jamboom

My account is disabled today. What is the reason of this action?

Username: alya
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:43:19 AM

Hi Jamboom

Hi,
Your account has been detected as abuse of CMG and bot usages suspected.
You Can contact me by PM if you want more details.
Regards
Maholtan

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:33:20 AM

Hi Jamboom

Hi,
Your account has been detected as abuse of CMG and bot usages suspected.
You Can contact me by PM if you want more details.
Regards

Hi again

I never use bots or any other suspected methods. I just made exchange in the market section. I made a lot of order on many pairs (doge/satoshi, chest/satoshi, litoshi/satoshi, peercoin/litoshi, crystal/chest .. etc) Is this an abuse of CMG or bot usage evidence? Many players in the market section knows me and my offers. I am a real player and didn't use any bots.

I also sent a pm.

Best
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 01:34:40 PM

I never use bots or any other suspected methods. I just made exchange in the market section. I made a lot of order on many pairs (doge/satoshi, chest/satoshi, litoshi/satoshi, peercoin/litoshi, crystal/chest .. etc) Is this an abuse of CMG or bot usage evidence? Many players in the market section knows me and my offers. I am a real player and didn't use any bots.

@Jamboom
Not sure if it helps you any, but I know this user, not for real but from seeing the name in the marketplace.
He's one of those using the marketplace like a trading platform, offering trading pairs for a spread, not sure whether you'd consider that abuse, but there's literally no way this could be a  bot, because he's adjusting the pairs he trades in such fine adjustments (as in reacting to other users offers) that no bot could do that.

Either way, here's my 5 cents about the "abuse" part.
I believe for a good part the site itself causes the abuse, because it opens the opportunity in the first place, let me explain why.

Your withdrawal minimum for LTC is (converted to US$ at todays price) roughly $0.30
Your withdrawal minimum for BTC is (converted to US$ at todays price) roughly $4.00

where your site pays an average user roughly $1 a month, meaning in LTC one can get to payout in about 10 days, while in BTC it takes about 4 months.
This obviously leads to a gigantic demand for LTC, because 99% of all users don't stay on your site for 4 months, but quite a few users stay about 10 days, meaning they want to sell everything (cards, crystals, etc.) and trade all other coins to LTC, so they can take a withdrawal before they leave.
Now for one the option to trade with other users highly increases the withdrawal requests, simply because more users reach the minimum before leaving, for two this opens a real profitable trading opportunity for long term users, where selling LTC for BTC can fetch roughly 50% profit, which is so much profit that users like alya can offer trades the other way around at a 25% loss and still turn a profit.
Users like me, who are frequently too lazy to setup an own exchange offer sell LTC to users like alya and new users buy from alya ...... doesn't require a bot, just plain logic and a bit of understanding for how trading works.

About the same thing happens with trades for crystals and cards.
Only new users in their first week or so need more crystals than they get from missions, latest from level 15 on active users find more crystals than they need.
Your boost section charges extremely overexaggerated prices for crystals and cards, i.e. you ask 8,000sat for 1,000 crystals (plus a chest), while crystals are entirely worthless for long term users, meaning they sell them in the market for roughly 100 sat per 1,000 crystals, which turns out to be what new users are willing to pay.
You charge 2500 sat for 100 bronze or 50 silver or 25 gold cards, while the price in the marketplace is somewhere around 50 sat for these cards.

In short, I would agree, the marketplace shouldn't be a trading platform where users make money by trading for a spread, but it's up to you Jamboom to change that, not by banning active users, but by equalizing withdrawal minimums and adjusting prices in the boost section.
Remember many, many pages ago, when you first announced this marketplace? When I doubted you would allow users to freely set prices?
Well, THIS is why I had my doubts, I just couldn't imagine you'd make obvious to new users how overpriced your boost section is.
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:46:14 PM

@Thomasio

Think Jamboom made a mistake,
i reported 100 exchanges and maby Alya aka Maholtan was into that range of 100 bot accounts,
i did not look all those 100 bot exchanges.

I already send a message to jamboom before you posted Your message ... we are all humans, so also Jamboom can make a mistake:)
I hope for Alya Jamboom can reverse this action without any losses for Alya
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:05:03 PM

@Jamboom
Not sure if it helps you any, but I know this user, not for real but from seeing the name in the marketplace.
He's one of those using the marketplace like a trading platform, offering trading pairs for a spread, not sure whether you'd consider that abuse, but there's literally no way this could be a  bot, because he's adjusting the pairs he trades in such fine adjustments (as in reacting to other users offers) that no bot could do that.

Remember many, many pages ago, when you first announced this marketplace? When I doubted you would allow users to freely set prices?
Well, THIS is why I had my doubts, I just couldn't imagine you'd make obvious to new users how overpriced your boost section is.

I definitively agree with you and I've certainly made a mistake.
Thanks for sharing your thougths, I'm in PM with alya about the issue also.
Have a nice end of day,
Jam
Maholtan

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:38:35 PM

@Jamboom

I definitively agree with you and I've certainly made a mistake.
Thanks for sharing your thougths, I'm in PM with alya about the issue also.
Have a nice end of day,
Jam

Hi Jamboom

I sent a pm and you answered me with this message: https://ibb.co/XCmCx5x

''Hi Alya,

I've investigate more your account.

You have done 12218 exchanges since June, 2019, which clearly demonstrates that your exclusively use the market place as a trading platform with is highly prohibited. CMG is a game, not a trading platform.

Also, I still can't figure out how you have been able to generate such amount of Crypto in CMG in so little time, if not by playing on the market rates, still like you can do in a trading platform.

Anyway, I could tell that I have also responsibilities in that situation because Market Place has been a huge, huge place of cheaters of every kind... And indeed that's why it has finally been disabled.

So...

I can enable back your account if you send me your ingame email (the email you've used to subscribe). Also all your exchanges has been automatically cancelled and still all your balances resetted.

I can set back your account to 1000 Hpower with premium status, 5000 Crystals and 10000 CryptoCoinz. You keep your current level.

Also about your last pending withdraw. I can't accept to send you that amount. But as I think I might be partially responsible, I can send you the half, so 250000.

Please answer me with all the required info and agreements.

One last thing : Please don't remember that CMG is a game. I'm currently trying to remove these f$%ing Pop Ads to improve the player's experience and this kind of usage definitively don't help me improve the game, it's just leading to game destruction if I do nothing...
Best regards,

Jam''

Lets talk about your answer:

1-) You say ‘’Which clearly demonstrates that your exclusively use the market place as a trading platform with is highly prohibited’’.

I say ‘’Is that so? Is there anybody who knows this rule? Most of the people in the marketplace use it as a trading platform. So, will you ban all of their accounts?’’

2-) You say ‘’I still can't figure out how you have been able to generate such amount of Crypto in CMG in so little time, if not by playing on the market rates, still like you can do in a trading platform.’’

I say ‘’It is just simple math. I made nearly 10.000 successful trade and when I make 100 satoshis profit from 1 trade on average then totally I make 1.000.000 satoshis profit from 10.000 trades. Moreover, some of my 1 trade end up with 5.000 satoshis profit. For example; many times I sell 1.500.000 litoshis for 20.000 satoshis. I buy 1.500.000 litoshis for 15.000 satoshis and I make a profit 5.000 satoshis in 1 trade’’

3-) You say ‘’Also all your exchanges has been automatically cancelled and still all your balances resetted.’’

I say ‘’ My game balance has nearly 50.000 SATOSHI, 1500 DOGE, 3.000.000 LITOSHI, 300.000 DASH, 1.500.000 ETHER, 200.000 BCH, 300 POTCOIN, 50 PEERCOIN, 200.000 CRYSTALS and many silver and gold chests with my pending offers. I don’t know the exact amount of my game balance but these numbers are nearly true. Then, you say me I will reset all of these coins. These coins may be worth of 500.000 satoshis. Namely, you say me I will reset your 500.000 satoshis, although there is no evidence for using bot or any other suspected methods. Is it fair?’’

4-) You say ‘’Also about your last pending withdraw. I can't accept to send you that amount. But as I think I might be partially responsible, I can send you the half, so 250.000.’’

I say ‘’I have also 500.000 satoshis pending withdrawal except from my coin which is in the game balance. You say me ‘’I cannot give you all of these 500.000 satoshis. There is no rational reason for it but I can give  you only half of it (250.000 satoshis).’’ Is it rational?’’

In conclusion, my account has nearly 1.000.000 satoshis totally. 500.000 sat of it is pending withdrawal, the other 500.000 sat which is seperated as other coins, is in game balance. You say me that ‘’I can only give you the quarter of it (250.000 sat). The rest 750.000 sat is mine. There is no rational evidence for it but I cannot give you the rest 750.000 sat’’

Is it fair? Is it rational?

Best
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

Best
Maholtan,
You are making me seriously regret to try to be nice with you, seriously...
Do you really think that posting all of this publically will help me think in a different way?
So let me seriously about that situation this week-end, I "might" come back to you, if I think it worth taking care about a player who just want to "trade" on CMG, no matter the cost...
Regards
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 03:47:25 PM

Is it rational?

Rational would be to know what a faucet is and subsequent not keeping so much value in the balance of a faucet account.
This is nothing particularly related to CMG, more to faucets in general, but the cases where users get banned from faucets only because their balance became bigger than the faucet could afford to pay out are countless.

In the specific case of CMG it is absolutely obvious that the site either cannot or doesn't want to afford paying more than roughly $1 per month for an average user, maybe $2 for very active users.
This means it doesn't matter how you manage to get to a higher balance, fair or not, within the rules or not, makes no difference, the fact remains, the site will not pay more than $2 per month and user and any attempt to get more out of it will get you in trouble.
Maholtan

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:10:42 PM

Best
Maholtan,
You are making me seriously regret to try to be nice with you, seriously...
Do you really think that posting all of this publically will help me think in a different way?
So let me seriously about that situation this week-end, I "might" come back to you, if I think it worth taking care about a player who just want to "trade" on CMG, no matter the cost...
Regards

Hi Jamboom

I had just wanted to explain my account problem clearly. I couldn't think that maintaining this dialogue in public will disturb you. Sorry for that. If it will fix, I can delete my last post. Moreover, if my trade action is a big problem for you, I won't trade anymore after reactivation of my account.

Best

Maholtan

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:26:07 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 04:50:28 PM by Maholtan

Is it rational?

Rational would be to know what a faucet is and subsequent not keeping so much value in the balance of a faucet account.
This is nothing particularly related to CMG, more to faucets in general, but the cases where users get banned from faucets only because their balance became bigger than the faucet could afford to pay out are countless.

In the specific case of CMG it is absolutely obvious that the site either cannot or doesn't want to afford paying more than roughly $1 per month for an average user, maybe $2 for very active users.
This means it doesn't matter how you manage to get to a higher balance, fair or not, within the rules or not, makes no difference, the fact remains, the site will not pay more than $2 per month and user and any attempt to get more out of it will get you in trouble.

I won big amount crypto from trading in 4 months but I couldn't withdraw them with same speed because I withdrawn 100.000 sat in one time. 1 withdraw action ends up in nearly 1 month. Therefore, in 4 months more than 500.000 sat is collected in my game balance. I play this game more than 1 year and every time I took all my payments. Therefore, I trust Jamboom a lot and in my last action I withdrawn 500.000 sat. After this point, my account is disabled. I couldn't take in to account that my last withdraw action will end up like that.

Thanks for your help and reply about this situation. Thanks also clearmaker and pyrros.
VegOnCMG

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:34:21 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm here to present you this new faucet that I've just released in Bêta, hoping you will like the idea.

CRYPTO MINING GAME is a new kind of Bitcoin, Litecoin and Doge Faucet where you can mine for game and earn for real!

https://cryptomininggame.com

The main features are :

• MINING: You can now mine satoshi, doge and litoshi with your HPower! Mining rate are continuously changing depending on many factors, so check its before to mine. Don't forget to increase it by doing missions!
  • MISSIONS: You can do missions using your energy to earn satoshi, doge and litoshi and increase your HPower!
  • EXCHANGE: You can exchange satoshi, doge and litoshi.
  • BOOST: Start from level 8, you can use satoshi to boost your HPower and energy!
  • WITHDRAW: Withdraw request can be made
  • REFERRAL PROGRAM: Thanks to our referral program, earn 10% of your referral earnings of satoshi, doge and litoshi!

Beta tests are open! You can report bug you could found using our facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Crypto-Mining-Game-305699756582955/. Every efficient report will be rewarded by 10 satoshi credited in your account!

Don't hesitate to tell me your opinion on it, i'll really appreciate it and I hope this faucet will please a lot of users. I will also use this topic to send you updates and news.

Have fun playing CRYPTO MINING GAME!

Dear Jamboon,

I won't go as far as calling you a fraud, because i honestly think you are a victim of your own stupidity and ignorance

I have been member at your site for more than a year and started close to the beginning. The main reason i signed up on this forum is because at this point i am absolutely fed up with your incompetence and ignorance and it is time for me to call you out on it while on the other side i quit (while probably never seeing my payout because you will judge it as being too much and so you think you have a right not to keep up your end of the bargain).

Over the more than a year i have been member i have seen you do so many stupid and even despicable things.

First of all, you always place all blame on the users while never realising that most of the misery on your site is because of your own misdoings.

I cannot recount how many times you messed something up and then let the users take the fall for it.

You started as a faucet as quoted from your very own first post above.
Then you started all sorts of bs on users, because you claim your goal is creating a crypto card game
Nobody asked for this and looking back at your failed crowdfunder should be prove enough of this
Yet you keep pushing more and more nonsense, cards, chests unusable gameitems and what not and are insulted that we are not thankful for it.

You even start a patreon, congratulations! you have now the actual world's-first faucet that you make people pay for to participate
The fact you already stated that CMG would not survive without patreons is prove of your blatant mismanagement

I understand  fully that you cannot keep up the site how you started it and that things get nerfed.
Still things like promising users "free referrals" which is impossible, then give out automatically generated ones who have no activity and then after a while just blatantly steal pending "free referrals" is a false promise or even a lie

Also the whole "buy Hpower" scam you pulled a while ago.

You claim CMG is a "game" but you promised real life gains for people that invested real life money in you false advertisement.
However i saw that sh*tstorm coming miles ahead and so i'm glad i never fell for that scam.

You made major mistakes and (as you claimed) created huge security issues which lost the site a lot of money/crypto
Then you blame it on your users and try foul tactics to scare off people so they will never reach a payout.

Many times was the exchange offline which resulted in people forcing to play for months/years instead of weeks/months to reach a payout not exceeding a measly few cents.

Then you come up with this market and before you put that one online without any reasonable thought many users here warned you about the possible downsides, advise you blatantly disregarded anyway

You would  think everyone  would sell stuff at marginal losses, effectively earning those losses back to site balance
Although warned you never thought about that although a portion would funnel back to your site, a big portion would funnel to a few smart users resulting in you having to pay out balances that you do not actually possess.
On top of that all, the people who actually manage to earn something on your site are then called bots 

Your message to Alya prove what a scumbag you are

I have seen CMG go from "ok this seems funny, see how long it lasts" to "worse" to "bad to "OMFG do people not see what an idiot you are and how this site is a total ripoff"

I could go on and on about the things i experienced here, what others experienced and talked about here but for now i leave it like this.

My balance is probably above what you expect to be fair because i have been playing almost daily next to other faucets.
Also I have made many trades with Alya,  and guess what, i always made a profit above 10% or higher on those.
I guess this all makes me a bot too?

I'm quitting your game and highly advise others that came to earn to do so too
New users coming here for some vague card game? Go ahead, but if you came here believing the false promised gains and false advertising, turn around because you are in the wrong spot here

I will withdraw my balance, and hey who knows? maybe in a half year or so i will actually receive part of what i worked for
At least i'm not counting on it

irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:13:28 AM

hi, can you make these adjustments to cmg hacker game ? :
each character we destroy we earn from it, so for each barrier, and each cannon, level the game, we destroy level 1, then we go to 2, ..., that we'll make outside the 10 parties quest, a contest (daily, weekly, monthly) who have better scores;
more control on already earnings : not only 10 prizes sat coins (a mix of btc-ltc-eth-bch-dash),
but also 10 cryptocoins-cards-crystals (the possibility of 40 prizes on each level)
earnings to add : doge sats (uncounted prizes outside 10 because hes very easy to be mined, and extremely cheap), first aid kit to the hacker character (possibility of 3 at each lvl), mining boosts (at least the  possibility of 2 on each level)
VegOnCMG

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:03:21 AM

hi, can you make these adjustments to cmg hacker game ? :
each character we destroy we earn from it, so for each barrier, and each cannon, level the game, we destroy level 1, then we go to 2, ..., that we'll make outside the 10 parties quest, a contest (daily, weekly, monthly) who have better scores;
more control on already earnings : not only 10 prizes sat coins (a mix of btc-ltc-eth-bch-dash),
but also 10 cryptocoins-cards-crystals (the possibility of 40 prizes on each level)
earnings to add : doge sats (uncounted prizes outside 10 because hes very easy to be mined, and extremely cheap), first aid kit to the hacker character (possibility of 3 at each lvl), mining boosts (at least the  possibility of 2 on each level)

There is a reason rewards/bonuses/extras are in sat (and additionally why there is always something to disable exchange/market)
Any other crypto and users will reach withdraw too quickly (and probably will be marked bot)

CMG is already hemorrhaging money left and right because of Jamboon's mismanagement

Adding more earnings, or easier bonuses will not help the site in general, and only results in more and more disgruntled users and negative feedback

Jamboon should re-evaluate his whole system to see what are his actual potential earnings before he promises anything to his users

After that he should strongly nerf all earning abilities on his site so he can present an honest estimate of what users can expect for their efforts

Jamboom's current "business-model" (if you can call it that) is clearly unsustainable
Anyone with common sense and a calculator can verify this for him/herself

Jamboon should focus on disabling everything that has no base on income math
Then he should work through the enormous backlog of support tickets

Also he should focus on the enormous list of pending withdraws

After re-evaluating his site and business model, then, and only then should he think (really hard, and also TEST-) about adding features to his site
ziak

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:46:03 PM

I got scammed by jamboom.

I just give up the game because it does not want to refund a payment error I made for the purchase of hpower.
I play for a long time and reinject my profits from the game to have more hpower and more.
6 months that I wrote to the support and that I prove my payment.

he just disgusted me in his way to despise his players.

I see that he continues to invent pretexts to banish big players  Undecided Undecided
VegOnCMG

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:50:32 AM

I just give up the game because it does not want to refund a payment error I made for the purchase of hpower.
I play for a long time and reinject my profits from the game to have more hpower and more.

I see that he continues to invent pretexts to banish big players  Undecided Undecided

I do not think you actively got scammed

However i do think you became a victim of Jamboom's incompetence and mismanagement.
Even 6-7 months ago i was clear to anyone who took the effort to count that buying Hpower was a bad idea and the whole system of buying Hpower was unsustainable from the start.
It at least was clear to me when i started more than a year ago.

Buying Hpower effectively was a multiplier of  non-existing funds and no faucet (or faucetgame) ever could return more than the income the site has.

Unless you'd made "playing" CMG a full time dayjob, it was highly unlikely that you would ever brake even, no less make some profits.
Jamboom did make the HUGE mistake for calling buying HPower for life without any logical limits, but this was just a testament of his blatant ignorance and so he had to change it or become bankrupt.

I am not trying to downtalk you, but the fact that your english seems somewhat broken, plus the fact that Jamboom's english is very lacking too made the issue of trying to solve this even harder.

Jamboom is certainly at fault by "seemingly" focusing on developing unwanted features, releasing broken features and panick-induced "damage control" caused by his own mistakes instead on focusing on support tickets.

This all proves again Jamboom's inability to be a webmaster of such a site.

I am sorry for your loss though!
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:09:14 AM

I remember you.
You still don't have sent anything about your complaints as I've asked a few days or weeks before... I've asked you to send me a private message on this forum with all the info and you just don't, and keep complaining?...
For the other things, I will soon make an announcement.
Best regards,
Jamboom
VegOnCMG

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:00:10 AM

... I've asked you to send me a private message on this forum with all the info and you just don't, and keep complaining?...
For the other things, I will soon make an announcement.
Best regards,
Jamboom

After 6 months no activity on site support, do you think it's weird or unreasonable people  start complaining.

If you are not planning to provide the service, you should take it down entirely, and not leaving it as a false sense of security to users who think eventually will receive support.

There can be said and done a lot about "free" services and your, and users right to support and complain, it is when you start receiving actual money for any "paid" service (e.g. buying Hpower) you step into a whole new territory.

Your focus,  if you want to be an honest and decent webmaster and provider of paid services, should be on  the accurate processing and supporting on users that paid for said services.

Instead you focus on Patreon users and while claiming "even non-patreons will be served at a point".
History and experience showed us that this is in fact not the case.

Also 6 months ago there was none of this "Patreons come first" nonsense and so it is totally unfair, that when decided months later that Patreons will come first, you again put every non-Patreon in the back of the queue.

After 6 months i would have given up too, and used every channel i could to display my dismay about how things are handled.

The solution here should be simple:

-Remove the ticket-support link page NOW, and not at some predicted and always delayed point of yet another update none of us asked for.
 If you want people to ask for support here, adding one line of text and a link to this thread would be enough.

-Add a support link to pages with PAID-services only, e.g. the boost section and buy Hpower-page and whatnot
 Your focus 100% should be on working on tickets submitted there FIRST, no matter what.
 If you cannot manage support on your paid-services, then you should reconsider maybe removing the service entirely.

Above 2 steps should take any webmaster not more than 15 minutes to accomplish, and you, the webmaster, have a supportline to the most pressing issues.

I would thhink that 100% of your userbase is more interested in you fixing your backlog of pressing (people losing money) issues, fixing your backlog of constantly delayed withdraws, instead of putting everything aside to focus on your V2 update that nobody asked for or even expects much from(as what was the case with literally EVERY update that came before).

I have looked, out of curiosity, at your Patreon page and noticed even there promises made to backers that in my opinion would be very difficult, if not impossible to deliver.
Even if you could deliver on most of those promises, it would mean that the time you spend on that would have to mean ignoring everything else, leaving your regular users in the dust.
This is already a while ago though and i would not be surprised, and actually hope, you scaled down your promises to more realistic and achievable goals.

Fix your foundation, brake down the cracked walls, then rebuild solidly.
Or break it down entirely and move one.

Do not make promises you can't or won't keep, and people won't complain about it!
Lullaby99

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:53:34 PM

Hi Jamboom,

unfortunately, CMG without market is very boring. Sad I must do missions for satoshi, doge and litoshi, but I don’t have possibility exchange it for crypto, which I want. Minimum withdrawal for some crypto (satosti) is very high. I need maybe 3-4 months to collect the required limit of satoshi to withdrawal. I have thousands of cards, cryptocoinz, crystals, but I don’t know why Sad I want exchange it. I think, that other users have the same opinion. Your players need a market!

You wrote: Market place is disabled until CMG V2 release. When in October? Tommorow? Or last day of October? Maybe in a November... Huh

Please, don’t punish players on your own site. Sad I hope, that you restart market. Ideal today.

Sorry for my english, I use google translator.

Best regards Wink
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:00:49 PM

Hi Jamboom,

unfortunately, CMG without market is very boring. Sad I must do missions for satoshi, doge and litoshi, but I don’t have possibility exchange it for crypto, which I want. Minimum withdrawal for some crypto (satosti) is very high. I need maybe 3-4 months to collect the required limit of satoshi to withdrawal. I have thousands of cards, cryptocoinz, crystals, but I don’t know why Sad I want exchange it. I think, that other users have the same opinion. Your players need a market!

You wrote: Market place is disabled until CMG V2 release. When in October? Tommorow? Or last day of October? Maybe in a November... Huh

Please, don’t punish players on your own site. Sad I hope, that you restart market. Ideal today.

Sorry for my english, I use google translator.

Best regards Wink

^
Hi Lullaby,
Market will be enable back in CMG V2. It is not possible to enable it back from now, sorry for the inconvenience.
I will inform about the release date this week, it will certainly be 29th, October.
Ingame stuff will be completely usefull in CMG V2, please be a little more patient, I'm working all time on it.
Best regards,
Jam
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: