Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83383 times)
Maholtan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

I never use bots or any other suspected methods. I just made exchange in the market section. I made a lot of order on many pairs (doge/satoshi, chest/satoshi, litoshi/satoshi, peercoin/litoshi, crystal/chest .. etc) Is this an abuse of CMG or bot usage evidence? Many players in the market section knows me and my offers. I am a real player and didn't use any bots.

@Jamboom
Not sure if it helps you any, but I know this user, not for real but from seeing the name in the marketplace.
He's one of those using the marketplace like a trading platform, offering trading pairs for a spread, not sure whether you'd consider that abuse, but there's literally no way this could be a  bot, because he's adjusting the pairs he trades in such fine adjustments (as in reacting to other users offers) that no bot could do that.

Remember many, many pages ago, when you first announced this marketplace? When I doubted you would allow users to freely set prices?
Well, THIS is why I had my doubts, I just couldn't imagine you'd make obvious to new users how overpriced your boost section is.

I definitively agree with you and I've certainly made a mistake.
Thanks for sharing your thougths, I'm in PM with alya about the issue also.
Have a nice end of day,
Jam

Hi again

Jamboom has enabled back my account today with all my coins, crystals and Hpower. Also, he completed my huge last payment which was 500.000 satoshi. CMG is still one of my favourite faucet game. If you can dialogue correctly with Jamboom, you can solve your problems easily. You should be only patient and kind as well as real Smiley

Here is a screenshot of my new account: https://ibb.co/TL10KLt

Thank you very much Jam. Also, thanks again you all; Thomasio, Clearmaker and Pyrros.

Best.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VegOnCMG

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:35:27 AM

Hi again

Jamboom has enabled back my account today with all my coins, crystals and Hpower. Also, he completed my huge last payment which was 500.000 satoshi. CMG is still one of my favourite faucet game. If you can dialogue correctly with Jamboom, you can solve your problems easily. You should be only patient and kind as well as real Smiley

Here is a screenshot of my new account: https://ibb.co/TL10KLt

Thank you very much Jam. Also, thanks again you all; Thomasio, Clearmaker and Pyrros.

Best.

This is good news!

Glad you got what you deserved in the end Smiley
oliver13000

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

Hello, I think we should not dramatize.
I also have a payment concern that has been dragging for about 1 month.
I made a mistake buying hpower too. A small amount of 800 doge.
I am also waiting but I think jamboom work hard on the next version of the game.
jamboom could consult you my last ticket thank you.
VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:45:48 AM

Hello, I think we should not dramatize.
I also have a payment concern that has been dragging for about 1 month.
I made a mistake buying hpower too. A small amount of 800 doge.
I am also waiting but I think jamboom work hard on the next version of the game.
jamboom could consult you my last ticket thank you.

Most of the "drama" has been caused by Jamboom's action himself, but let's hope he finally learrned something from past mistakes and  improves his methods

That being said, i again won't claim he is a scammer or a fraud, in the past i also have been paid eventually even though it takes longer and longer

Like i suggested a few posts above, the old support ticket system did not work and had to be changed
Viewing CMG it seems that it has now been done and this system is overhauled to Purchase support (do not mistake this for "you have to pay for- or buy support", support is free but only givin on issues that involve some kind of payment from the user)

So i think it's fair to assume that all old pending tickets are now void and will not be handled
Jamboom implemented a new ticket system for support on any paid services only

This should effectively mean that new tickets about paid services will have more serious focus
On CMG it is stated that support can take (again) a few weeks (2-3 weeks IIRC but do not quote me on that)

IMHO this is a positive change because any paying user (patreon or not) should have absolute priority with support about purchase issues including priority over any development

I would advise you to make a new ticket (on CMG click the +more-link in the top menu and select Purchase support) if your previous ticket was created before the change to purchase support
oliver13000

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:16:02 AM

Here is my problem just to be settled with respect. Thank you Jamboom

Hi oliver13000. It's because you havn't sent the exact amount requested in the payment box. 108.36032760 
Hpower has been added to your account. Regards, the team.

The site is correct. This site is not a scam.
ziak

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:43:45 PM

Here is my problem just to be settled with respect. Thank you Jamboom

Hi oliver13000. It's because you havn't sent the exact amount requested in the payment box. 108.36032760 
Hpower has been added to your account. Regards, the team.

The site is correct. This site is not a scam.

I will avoid coming on this thread. 1 player less  Undecided
oliver13000

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:52:43 PM

payout  Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/nj2jw2K.png

jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:19:48 AM

Crypto Mining Game Version 2 Update
Previews and explanations part 1
https://cryptomininggame.com/news/cmg-v2-previews-and-explanations-part-1

Update is scheduled for 29th, October 2019!

Have a nice week-end all!

Jam
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 12:35:47 PM

Send your drones to spy other players! Attack other players to get Victory points and more!

Am I the only one here who doesn't like this at all?
I dislike this so much, I'm seriously considering to leave CMG at the day of the update.

Help me out guys, post your opinion about this, I can't imagine there would be many users who like this.
VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:26:26 PM

Send your drones to spy other players! Attack other players to get Victory points and more!

Am I the only one here who doesn't like this at all?
I dislike this so much, I'm seriously considering to leave CMG at the day of the update.

Help me out guys, post your opinion about this, I can't imagine there would be many users who like this.

I'm with you, waiting until 28 okt on which i will request withdraw of all my funds

I came here to use a faucet, not play a mediocre browsergame which i didn't choose for myself and which probably will get released filled with bugs anyway

Also if the onsite ads will not be greatly reduced, i wonder how playable it is going to be after all

That being said, it's not my site and Jamboom doesn't owe me anything (besides my accumulated funds)

If he wants to pull the plug on CMG as is, and focus on a whole new direction, he can do so as he wishes

Too bad the market is M.I.A. (again) or i would have dumped all my coins,cards and crap also but as far as i understand now i have accumulated all that stuff for nothing over the past almost a year
Kambas

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 01:57:23 PM

So just wanted to ask people's opinion.

I paid $2 per month for Patron but want to know if it's worth it?
Paid $4 so far till end of October.

After 5 weeks I have almost 500 Hpower and only made 463 000 Litoshi
Just doesn't seem worth the money or am I missing something?
The market closed so not really any other ways to make money (not that I was able to sell anything anyway and just lost crystals).
Only other way is referrals but you would have to have a ton of them (and active) to see any decent income.

Cards can't be used for anything so don't see the point of collecting them (sure the game is coming but chests are always packed full of useless bronze cards i can't do anything with so it's just frustrating).
If there was a way to earn Mining boosts that would be great to mine while we sleep.

Don't understand how to +EARN MORE QUESTS.

I came to this site to do something fun and make a small profit but it doesn't seem that hopeful.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 02:17:23 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 02:51:17 PM by Thomasio

Dear Jamboom,

apparently you got the message that players don't like the upcoming battle system, but somehow you didn't get the point.
I am not "concerned about the Spy and Battle system" as you wrote in todays news update, I downright plain and simple do not want to battle other players.
Whether a player cannot lose cryptos, but just cards and crystals, I don't care, I don't want to battle.

If you insist on implementing this system, that's your right, after all you're the owner of the site and you make the rules, but if I don't like the rules you make, I will leave and not use your site anymore and I believe I'm by far not the only one who thinks this way.
I wish you luck in finding users who like this, it's just not for me.

If it were an optional game, where a player can choose to either join the battles or stay away, that would be a different story, I'd stay away from the game and still use the rest of the site.
That way you could have the best of both ends, players who like the combat could enjoy the game and users who don't want to battle could benefit from selling their cards in the market to those who love the combat.

Just in case it might help you understand me, here's why I don't like the idea:

In the current system I can go to sleep or to work or be offline for some other reason and I can plan with the mining boosts at what time I have to come back to restart mining and launch missions.
With the battle system implemented I imagine I will come back and find myself having lost my crystals, meaning I cannot restart mining and my whole schedule is messed up.

Furthermore, this is a P2P game, meaning in the overall balance of all players combined, there's nothing to gain, a player can gain something only if another player loses something.
I assume there is some kind of random factor involved that decides about the chances of winning or losing and that means in the long run ALL players will play this game literally for nothing, there's only the always present chance that one wakes up one day and cannot restart mining because all crystals are gone.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 02:25:22 PM

The market closed so not really any other ways to make money (not that I was able to sell anything anyway and just lost crystals).
Only other way is referrals but you would have to have a ton of them (and active) to see any decent income.

Cards can't be used for anything so don't see the point of collecting them (sure the game is coming but chests are always packed full of useless bronze cards i can't do anything with so it's just frustrating).
If there was a way to earn Mining boosts that would be great to mine while we sleep.

I came to this site to do something fun and make a small profit but it doesn't seem that hopeful.

No you are not missing anything.
Even on level 20 (where I am), even including the market with options to sell cards and stuff, even if you remain active 16 hours a day, hardly ever miss an energy refill (which I can do because I'm retired and have loads of spare time), even including referrals (where I have some 50), the site pays far less than $2 per month, meaning becoming a patron is always a secure loss in money, meaning this is something you do only if you're willing to donate to the site because you like the site more than your money.
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:30:22 PM

Dear Jamboom,
In the current system I can go to sleep or to work or be offline for some other reason and I can plan with the mining boosts at what time I have to come back to restart mining and launch missions.
With the battle system implemented I imagine I will come back and find myself having lost my crystals, meaning I cannot restart mining and my whole schedule is messed up.

Furthermore, this is a P2P game, meaning in the overall balance of all players combined, there's nothing to gain, a player can gain something only if another player loses something.
I assume there is some kind of random factor involved that decides about the chances of winning or losing and that means in the long run ALL players will play this game literally for nothing, there's only the always present chance that one wakes up one day and cannot restart mining because all crystals are gone.

Hi Thomasio,

System will be made in a way that players who don't want to battle won't need to.

Amount of Crystals, Card and CryptoCoinz stolen from a loosen battle will be significantly "small", and there's completely no chances that you come a morning to see you don't have enough crystals to mine.

In addition of that, be aware that thanks to the new "Jobs" feature, you will be able to get enough Crystal to launch a mining process with around 10 minutes of Crystal job (which will bring you basically 10 to 20 crystals).

What you are saying make me think about some kind of "vault" in order to protect a minimum amount of your resources... I think this would secure people.

Challenge here is to conciliate players and faucet users. I try to do my best, but I'm always aware of users/players feedbacks. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jamboom
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 03:42:01 PM

System will be made in a way that players who don't want to battle won't need to.

That's truly good news.
Please let us know what one has to do to opt out of the game so one cannot get attacked.
VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:35:01 PM

You are missing nothing

As Patreon, you basically claim that you like the "CMG" game and support further game development, NOT that you're into it to make a profit

Referrals as is, is a bit of a skewed promise
Once a referral hits "premium" status (which eventually always happens) you go down from earning 8% on that referral, to a measly 0.5%

So effetively when 1 non-premium referral earns 200 satoshi, you will get 16 satoshi
But when that referral turns premium when that referral earns 200 satoshi, you will get 1 satoshi

Turning premium does not greatly increase a user's income too, so eventually referral income will go down significally.

VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:42:14 PM

So if we don't need to battle, and faucet earnings stay somewhat the same, what besides wasting some playtime is the point of the game?

So far i have seen mention of victory stuff, cards, cryptocoins, another ingame cmg crypto, chests etc etc etc, but what is there actually to earn (in crypto) by playing the game?

Also seeing you already struggle to payout faucetearnings, how are you planning to gain a source of income to enable earnings(of crypto) in that game?

Lastly, you do understand that after again closing the exchange/market for an extended period of time, there will be a huge dump of items, and so shifting of balances which result in a spike in withdraws?

Currently it is up to a quarter year to receive a withdraw, which IMHO is insane.
A quarter year is quite a stretch in having faith a faucet/crypto related site will last that long again
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:07:41 PM

So if we don't need to battle, and faucet earnings stay somewhat the same, ...

Also seeing you already struggle to payout faucetearnings, how are you planning to gain a source of income to enable earnings(of crypto) in that game?

Payout won't remain the same.
Moving all HP above 1000 to mining a token instead of cryptos means for all premium users a gigantic cut in mining reward.
For me with 1170HP (accumulated from daily bonus and chests over almost 2 years) it means a cut by over 50% and whether or not the token will have any kind of value is an open question.

Either way the site saves money, because even if the token gains a value, it doesn't cost the site anything, they create those tokens out of thin air.
It would be a win-win if the tokens gain a value, but whether that's going to happen we will have to wait and see.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:34:10 PM

Just because I have nothing better to do right now, here's the main reason why I (and probably many others) don't like your games.
You do not provide any kind of explanation of how the game works, there is literally nothing that says how far you have to get to receive what kind of price, and even though clicking start doesn't require an explanation, there's nothing about how the game proceeds, nothing about how it ends.

I.e. the "miner run".
I've tried it throughout the last 2 years several dozen times, always with the exact same result, which is the game getting stuck.
No matter how many screens I clear, there's always another screen where sooner or later I bump into one of the viruses, where my miner turns red and the game freezes without any kind of indication what I should do now.
There's no popup saying game over or anything, I in fact once left the game open over night and even after some 10 hours the game is still right there, frozen without any indication what's going on.
All I can do is click somewhere in the menu of the site to get to another screen, but there's absolutely nothing I get out of the game, other than having wasted my time and spent a game token.
Furthermore I have over the last 2 years accumulated 100.1% virus slow down, but even though I do not remember how fast they were in the beginning, by my impression the viruses haven't slowed down at all, certainly not 100%, because that would mean they wouldn't move at all anymore.
I have no adblock or anything, I tried with different browsers, always the same, so I just gave up on this game and with THIS experience seeing that your other games also have no manual of any kind, I expect that to be more or less the same disappointment.

Despite this experience I still gave the blockchain explorer a try, but I figured out quickly that playing this costs more than you get, on average you lose HP, you lose coins, you lose crystals, small amounts, but still a loss.

After this I haven't even looked at your hackers mission anymore and that's also the reason why I don't want to play any future game you might come up with.

morka

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:25:21 PM

Just because I have nothing better to do right now, here's the main reason why I (and probably many others) don't like your games.
You do not provide any kind of explanation of how the game works, there is literally nothing that says how far you have to get to receive what kind of price, and even though clicking start doesn't require an explanation, there's nothing about how the game proceeds, nothing about how it ends.

I.e. the "miner run".
I've tried it throughout the last 2 years several dozen times, always with the exact same result, which is the game getting stuck.
No matter how many screens I clear, there's always another screen where sooner or later I bump into one of the viruses, where my miner turns red and the game freezes without any kind of indication what I should do now.
There's no popup saying game over or anything, I in fact once left the game open over night and even after some 10 hours the game is still right there, frozen without any indication what's going on.
All I can do is click somewhere in the menu of the site to get to another screen, but there's absolutely nothing I get out of the game, other than having wasted my time and spent a game token.
Furthermore I have over the last 2 years accumulated 100.1% virus slow down, but even though I do not remember how fast they were in the beginning, by my impression the viruses haven't slowed down at all, certainly not 100%, because that would mean they wouldn't move at all anymore.
I have no adblock or anything, I tried with different browsers, always the same, so I just gave up on this game and with THIS experience seeing that your other games also have no manual of any kind, I expect that to be more or less the same disappointment.

Despite this experience I still gave the blockchain explorer a try, but I figured out quickly that playing this costs more than you get, on average you lose HP, you lose coins, you lose crystals, small amounts, but still a loss.

After this I haven't even looked at your hackers mission anymore and that's also the reason why I don't want to play any future game you might come up with.

I also never get any Reward from "Miner Run". For me it seems that I get
something when I make it on the Top List. (i never reach the List)

As you say: the loss of HP with Miner Run can be a hassle
As far as i Remember the Game has Three Parts
it can help not to Play the full free Parts,
if you have positive HP earnings after the first or second Part you
can end the Game.

Getting Earnings by Playing the Hacker Game ist Possible.
I didnt count how much, but loots of the Cards I bought on the Market
I bought with Litoshis I earned with the Hacker Game.
(My Last self Mined Litoshis are long ago)
In my Opinion you need a Hacker Card around Level 10 to get good result.
Collecting some Bonuses would also help.
Unfortunately, the Hacker Game is very CPU Hungry.
Playing the Game on a 8 Year Old "core i5" Laptop is Possible.
But after playing 10 to 14 Games the Machine will perform
a hard Thermal Shutdown.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: