Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:24:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83414 times)
morka

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:35:47 PM

Dear Jamboom,
In the current system I can go to sleep or to work or be offline for some other reason and I can plan with the mining boosts at what time I have to come back to restart mining and launch missions.
With the battle system implemented I imagine I will come back and find myself having lost my crystals, meaning I cannot restart mining and my whole schedule is messed up.

Furthermore, this is a P2P game, meaning in the overall balance of all players combined, there's nothing to gain, a player can gain something only if another player loses something.
I assume there is some kind of random factor involved that decides about the chances of winning or losing and that means in the long run ALL players will play this game literally for nothing, there's only the always present chance that one wakes up one day and cannot restart mining because all crystals are gone.

Hi Thomasio,

System will be made in a way that players who don't want to battle won't need to.

Amount of Crystals, Card and CryptoCoinz stolen from a loosen battle will be significantly "small", and there's completely no chances that you come a morning to see you don't have enough crystals to mine.

In addition of that, be aware that thanks to the new "Jobs" feature, you will be able to get enough Crystal to launch a mining process with around 10 minutes of Crystal job (which will bring you basically 10 to 20 crystals).

What you are saying make me think about some kind of "vault" in order to protect a minimum amount of your resources... I think this would secure people.

Challenge here is to conciliate players and faucet users. I try to do my best, but I'm always aware of users/players feedbacks. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jamboom

Hello Jamboom

Is the loss of Crystals,Cards and CryptoCoins a Percentage of the
loosing Players Amount?
Or is it a random number(in a range)?
VegOnCMG

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:25:36 PM

So if we don't need to battle, and faucet earnings stay somewhat the same, ...

Also seeing you already struggle to payout faucetearnings, how are you planning to gain a source of income to enable earnings(of crypto) in that game?

Payout won't remain the same.
Moving all HP above 1000 to mining a token instead of cryptos means for all premium users a gigantic cut in mining reward.
For me with 1170HP (accumulated from daily bonus and chests over almost 2 years) it means a cut by over 50% and whether or not the token will have any kind of value is an open question.

Either way the site saves money, because even if the token gains a value, it doesn't cost the site anything, they create those tokens out of thin air.
It would be a win-win if the tokens gain a value, but whether that's going to happen we will have to wait and see.

Yes, i know

I'm asking because Jamboom tries to give the impression that "for faucetusers that have no interest in the game" things remain mostly the same, which i'm sure is not the case

I'm in the same boat as you earning wise, our Hpower is in the same range and it took me almost the same amount of time to reach that (by bonus, not buying)
I have zero faith in any token he wants  to release

Also i do not consider a customary token as income in crypto, it's just a McGuffin

I.e. the "miner run".
I've tried it throughout the last 2 years several dozen times, always with the exact same result, which is the game getting stuck.
No matter how many screens I clear, there's always another screen where sooner or later I bump into one of the viruses, where my miner turns red and the game freezes without any kind of indication what I should do now.

We have seen almost every "release" and "update" being implemented hastely, untested, bugfilled and delayed, and just about 50% of every update resulted in some negative effect as stop gap measure(e.g. "halting a feature" such as closing down exchange/market or not delivering on other bonus/features (referral landing page, bonus referrals etc) to limit the damage those updates (supposedly) caused.

This gives me very little faith in a about 99% overhaul of CMG or "game" of which only a small portion (a part of the still unfinished cardgame) is betatested by a handful of Patreons.

My ponit is, Jamboom can already not pay his users now and instead of finding and implementing more ways for him (and so the user) to earn, he just keeps pushing more and more features that do nothing except maybe look pretty from afar and cost a whole lot of time to participate in

It would be fair if he would was more transparant of what the new site is going to be, and implement at least a 1 month transition period in which the exchange or market is opened so people who'd like to stay and play can buy and buff up and people who'd want to leave can at least turn their savings into something worth withdrawing

jrambo

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:34:05 PM

Dear Jamboom, what will happened with unopened chests in CMG V2? Should I open it till start of CMG V2? Or it will be possible to open them in new version? Thanks.
Best regards. jrambo
ziak

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:24:42 AM

wake up !
His own game is no longer profitable for him.

I was webmaster! he can not recover if he invested time and money.

he has no active social network !

he does not even arrive a month more the payment of his players
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:40:05 AM

Dear Jamboom, what will happened with unopened chests in CMG V2? Should I open it till start of CMG V2? Or it will be possible to open them in new version? Thanks.
Best regards. jrambo
Hi jrambo,
You will keep your chests in CMG V2, don't worry Wink
Have a nice day!
Jamboom
Kambas

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:06:30 PM

Very cool ideas and concepts in between here but if this project doesn't have a long term vision or enticing elements (which at the moment I cannot resonate with or recognize) then this project will fall and people will lose interest in my opinion.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 04:13:25 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 04:23:36 PM by Thomasio

A poll asking about a dedicated CMG forum, where only Patrons can vote? Funny!
Anyway, here's my 5 cents:

Literally ALL forums that ever opened on faucet sites got overwhelmed by users seeking support that they couldn't get from the site support.
There's no point in opening a forum, unless you first implement a site support that is so good that 99% of all users are completely satisfied with it.
Such a support is plain impossible, simply because the cost of such a support far exceeds the revenue of the site.

But even IFFFFFF you could have such a good support, your forum would still get overwhelmed by cheaters who got their payment denied and try anything to still get paid, up to 100s of signups per cheater just to flood the forum.

What you CAN have is what Cointiply is doing, which is an on site chat, where volunteer moderators are given the power to ban disruptive users from the chat, where these moderators receive some premium features (such as loyalty bonus protection without daily claims) for free.
I'm one of the moderators at Cointiply and I can tell you from my own experience, it works quite well.
Not at last this chat and the disruptive users in there are one of the best possible indications, where cheaters give themselves away by their behavior.
But of course that still requires a working support, where admins at least listen to the moderators and react quickly when cheaters are reported.
VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:14:11 PM

A poll about a forum for CMG but voting seems only accessible for Patreons?

Do the opinions of the thousand of long-term users not matter over those of maybe a few hundred patreons?

You have means of discussion with your Patreons on Patreon

You have this thread on bitcointalk to communicate with other users.

Another channel of communication seems useless to me and a focus on wrong priorities at this point

Again focusing on far far future developments and unwanted features before even finishing the current things you are working on

What is next? "Withdraws will be delayed(even more - again) because i (Jamboon) am working on setting up the forum,- sorry for the convenience" Huh

Finish what you started, fix what is broken, pay your members in a reasonable amount of time, is what the focus should be on

In the current situation i think if you opened a forum, that place also gets flooded with negative comments by disgruntled users.
You do not have the time to administer your own site as is, how do you want to moderate such a forum?

TL;DR:

No i do not think it is a good idea
VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:21:50 PM

A poll asking about a dedicated CMG forum, where only Patrons can vote? Funny!
Anyway, here's my 5 cents:

Literally ALL forums that ever opened on faucet sites got overwhelmed by users seeking support that they couldn't get from the site support.
There's no point in opening a forum, unless you first implement a site support that is so good that 99% of all users are completely satisfied with it.
Such a support is plain impossible, simply because the cost of such a support far exceeds the revenue of the site.

But even IFFFFFF you could have such a good support, your forum would still get overwhelmed by cheaters who got their payment denied and try anything to still get paid, up to 100s of signups per cheater just to flood the forum.

What you CAN have is what Cointiply is doing, which is an on site chat, where volunteer moderators are given the power to ban disruptive users from the chat, where these moderators receive some premium features (such as loyalty bonus protection without daily claims) for free.
I'm one of the moderators at Cointiply and I can tell you from my own experience, it works quite well.
Not at last this chat and the disruptive users in there are one of the best possible indications, where cheaters give themselves away by their behavior.

LOL Thomasio, you beat me to it in seconds ^^

I disagree however with the suggestion of chat (for now) for many reasons similar as written in my previous post
Also new users logging and finding lots of negativity might scare of newbies before even starting, in the current state there is too much too complain about and i do not see that getting less soon anyway.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 04:28:06 PM

LOL Thomasio, you beat me to it in seconds ^^

I disagree however with the suggestion of chat (for now) for many reasons similar as written in my previous post
Also new users logging and finding lots of negativity might scare of newbies before even starting, in the current state there is too much too complain about and i do not see that getting less soon anyway.

Wink I'm almost on the run, going out for dinner in a few minutes, so I had to type this one faster than I usually would.

As I said in my previous post, even a chat still requires a working support and that just doesn't exist on CMG.
What the moderators do at Cointiply is (aside of indicating cheaters to the admins) mostly pointing users seeking support to the support form and kinda guarantee them that they will get support there within a day or two and that's why the chat at Cointiply is calm and fun.
danigreage

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:45:01 AM

i summarize my experience for the past 4 months
this is one of the less paying micro earning i ever scene on the web i am at 1000HP power and after doing all the mining and missions all the time i own 200Doge coin and 2400 Satoshi seriously? a simple faucet can make you this in 1 week
so where is the catch between this CMG ?, maybe i missing something here
VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:11:20 AM

this is one of the less paying micro earning i ever scene on the web i am at 1000HP power and after doing all the mining and missions all the time i own 200Doge coin and 2400 Satoshi seriously? a simple faucet can make you this in 1 week

The catch is that the CMG project was overambitious while having a very small team (1?) and basically is a failed project
The Admin (Jamboon) greatly overestimated the revenue this site would generate, by the means chosen of creating said revenue

I think that is the main reason why the shift is now going towards becoming a "real" browser/mobile game which can be better monetized en so creates a more stable income for the Admin
Crisgalper

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:54:29 AM

You win the Bitcoin lottery Jackpot and earn 13300.238095238 satoshi  and 1330

Yeah!
VegOnCMG

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:38:07 AM

Is it me or is the website crazy slow the past day(s)?

I can almost do nothing
ilelagi9

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:06:37 PM

I  have received my litoshi. thanks!!!

Crypto Mining Game Litecoin    LTC   1272151 sat   34 mins ago   RECEIVED   NORMAL
danigreage

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:48:39 AM

The catch is that the CMG project was overambitious while having a very small team (1?) and basically is a failed project
The Admin (Jamboon) greatly overestimated the revenue this site would generate, by the means chosen of creating said revenue

I think that is the main reason why the shift is now going towards becoming a "real" browser/mobile game which can be better monetized en so creates a more stable income for the Admin

it make sense
and now what, they dont pay HP for doing missions when i reached above 1000 HP, i am really scammed with this, how do i get more HP ?
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:38:17 PM

What's with this white overlay window that appears on the bottom of the page?
It's all in french, I don't understand a word, but I guess it's something about accepting cookies or so.
Problem is, while it does work on PC, it does not work on Android.
Usually I never use my mobile to access CMG, but last night I tried and I had to give up, because that overlay reappears after every single click you do on the page.
On PC you click accept once, then a small button stays down in the bottom right corner of the window, but on Android no matter how often you click accept, with the next click anywhere on the page the overlay reappears.
jimi1970

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:38:12 PM

Paid...for the first time... finally

Wink
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:08:08 AM

What's with this white overlay window that appears on the bottom of the page?
It's all in french, I don't understand a word, but I guess it's something about accepting cookies or so.
Problem is, while it does work on PC, it does not work on Android.
Usually I never use my mobile to access CMG, but last night I tried and I had to give up, because that overlay reappears after every single click you do on the page.
On PC you click accept once, then a small button stays down in the bottom right corner of the window, but on Android no matter how often you click accept, with the next click anywhere on the page the overlay reappears.
Hi Thomasio,
This is a cookie acceptance script provided by one of the Ad network.
From my side, it's working pretty well in both computer, tablet and smartphone.
It's a script provided by https://www.quantcast.com which is a pretty known service. Have you tried in chrome or firefox under android?
Best regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:09:18 AM

Paid...for the first time... finally

Wink
We are catching up on payments.
Glad you've received it!
Jamboom
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: