Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

Translation of the topic into Russian is ready, welcome.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2929116
Thank you for translating the thread into Russian. I found your project through the Russian ANN.
Will any of the developers answer in the Russian thread? And when will be ready the translation of the white paper into Russian?

Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

A very unfortunate period for raising funds ICO. What will you do if the correction continues for another 2-3 months?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Are the competitions already started? Where can I read more?

Yes. The competition has already begun. You can read more here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/photos/a.883685718462144.1073741830.852136958283687/935828319914550/?type=3&theater

How to enter;
- On a piece of paper write down #CHANGECROWDFUNDING
- Take a picture/selfie with the piece of paper in the most interesting place possible!
- Tweet us the picture or send it to us on Facebook/Telegram.
That's pretty funny ) easy rules and good reward. I wish good luck to competitors
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

A very unfortunate period for raising funds ICO. What will you do if the correction continues for another 2-3 months?

A lot of projects earned their caps when eth was leass than $200, For now we have a good opportynity to buy ETH (cheap ETH) and invest it in middle/long term projects. Just imaginane that it is great Happy New Year sale for investors.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

A lot of projects earned their caps when eth was leass than $200, For now we have a good opportynity to buy ETH (cheap ETH) and invest it in middle/long term projects. Just imaginane that it is great Happy New Year sale for investors.
I agree with that. Of course, it is difficult to raise funds in the falling market. But really good projects can not worry. Investors will choose the best projects and invest. So it's okay.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

Yes. The competition has already begun. You can read more here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/photos/a.883685718462144.1073741830.852136958283687/935828319914550/?type=3&theater

How to enter;
- Take a picture/selfie with the piece of paper in the most interesting place possible!
That's pretty funny ) easy rules and good reward. I wish good luck to competitors
Always considered it very entertaining and interesting to participate in the competition while receiving a reward, I'm definitely in the game.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

How to enter;
Always considered it very entertaining and interesting to participate in the competition while receiving a reward, I'm definitely in the game.

Where can we see the works that are submitted for the competition? I'm sure there is something to see there
jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/963022886763225088

WE'RE GIVING AWAY 1000 OAK TOKENS EVERY DAY THIS WEEK! Simply Retweet our Twitter post and make sure you've joined our main Telegram chat!
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

WE'RE GIVING AWAY 1000 OAK TOKENS EVERY DAY THIS WEEK! Simply Retweet our Twitter post and make sure you've joined our main Telegram chat!
Guys, why there is no new contributors? I understand that it is not your fault, but at least you can chance your soft cap, it is extremely huge, some projects have hardcap $5kk and in your case it is only soft. Why not to decrease soft cap to at least $3kk in order not to postpone your ICO and not to harm your image.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

Guys, why there is no new contributors? I understand that it is not your fault, but at least you can chance your soft cap, it is extremely huge, some projects have hardcap $5kk and in your case it is only soft. Why not to decrease soft cap to at least $3kk in order not to postpone your ICO and not to harm your image.
Do you think there is already such a need? after all, at the current stage there is a presale and collected almost 2 kk$, there is still more than a week before the end of the presale, and then there will be an ICO period. I agree, soft cap at Acorn are a little high, but I believe that they will be able to achieve it.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Do you think there is already such a need? after all, at the current stage there is a presale and collected almost 2 kk$, there is still more than a week before the end of the presale, and then there will be an ICO period. I agree, soft cap at Acorn are a little high, but I believe that they will be able to achieve it.
was the lucky guy announced on the first day of the competition? I participated in the competition and would like to know where I can see the result.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

the project needs some kind of new marketing idea. Competition it is certainly good, but it is desirable to add something to this complex.
I would talk about airdrop -  many large projects have made these airdrops, increased the number of people in their telegram channels.  in fact this is a fairly strong indicator. I took part in Nucleusvision, Thekey airdrops
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

was the lucky guy announced on the first day of the competition? I participated in the competition and would like to know where I can see the result.

The winner of the 7 days to go Competition will be announced tomorrow morning UK/GMT time.
Cryptobudgie

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Wow! As always team wrote so much that while read forget begin. Thanks Cryptobudgie for such a detailed response.
What about crypto competitor? For example RootProject (not exact but as platform for any projects)?

Hadn’t come across RootProject before, what a wonderful project, some similarities to ours but more differences. They are non-profit just focused on laborless community projects whereas ours has a far greater scope. There's no crypto reward crowdfunding platform I've come across that would represent competition for us but, its such a fast growing space this could change!

Devs, what about other languages ANN? Are they coming or you decided to have only English thread? It is a bit difficult for me to read English WP, I would prefer Korean translation.

We will be increasing all of our translations very shortly for all key content and the website.

Can someoe explain something to me, bit of a dumb@$$ when it comes to this. How will the value of the investment be secured since payment will be in acorns? Say for instance I invest 100 Oak on something but 1 Oak is $10, what happens to the total investment if it drops to $2 the following week?

projects at Acorn will be given the choice about accept funds in Fiat currencies or cryptotoken. The issue of volatility is very topical in the light of events in recent weeks. The probability of a conditional with 10$ to 2$ always exists, as well as the probability to increase from$ 10 to$50.
There is another controversial issue. In addition to investors who finance the project with oak, the problem can arise in people who make a crowdfunding. They will not be able to pay by OAK for the development of their product, and they are interested in immediately selling the received tokens, which will also negatively affect the price. Can there be an explanation from devs?

Can someone gie me an answer on this? This is the only thing stopping me from investing. Putting it simply I would like to know if project is funded in oak and oak decreases in value how does that effect the target of the project?
The situation described by you is absolutely analogous to that as any of us invests in ICO.

For example, when I exchanged my ETH to OAK, its price was about a quarter more expensive than today. Of course, today it is still subject to the exchange of 1600 tokens for one ETH, but ETH was more expensive. And it turns out today OAK I can buy more profitable than a week ago.

What do I want to say by this? We always find ourselves before the choice to invest now or later, or not to invest. These are our risks. And no guarantees. But the project that you decide to give their acorns will obviously have to exchange some of these funds for a fiat currency for to be able to developed their idea. And thus we can say that part of the collected funds probably will be fixed in a fiat currency.

The project founders will set their target raise in USD and any fluctuations will absorbed by our liquidity fund

Do you have any arrangements with exchanges? what happens if you do not reach the softcap?

At the moment our exchange conversation are still at early stages as we won’t be listing till after the ICO finishes, but we are partnering with Bancor to ensure immediate token liquidity. If we don't hit our softcap (unlikely based on what we've raised so far!) we will use pre-sale funds to continue MVP development and schedule another coin offering Smiley

I got a great idea today related to my profession. I think that this can be done in an excellent project and try to place on your platform! Who you know suddenly realize the idea will soon be as simple as "one-two-three"? If the project can be adapted to the different language groups for the collected funds, I think it will be just a bomb! Smiley

Make sure you submit it on https://aco.ai/showcase/ on the ‘Fund Me’ section, we would love to have it on board!

Guys, how are you gonna cope up with the current situation of the crypto market? Does this greatly impact the ongoing ICO?
This should not be a big problem for Acorn. Almost every project encountered a market dump in during an ICO company. Life is harsh and ugly, and only the strong survive!

So it means, no changes on the number of tokens or price per token? I believe so, many have encoutered this but some are adding a percentage to investors or simply a plus tokens to investors.
I do not think that we should seriously worry about the fall of the market. For new startups, this is a chance to prove themselves. A good project is always in price.

Yeah we can say that. Hopefully those who bought when eth is at peak will not create such a fuss. One more thing, how is the team handling the security over the information specially client personal data and the ICO itself? We know some projects have suffered from cyber attacks stealing not only information. Thank you!

A very good question, we have several revenue generating mechanisms built into the platform, support services such as legal and marketing, the Acorn Market place where successful projects  can be sold and a featured projects section which will support us medium and long term. The operations fund from the initial raise will support us in the short and medium term. You can learn more in the whitepaper about these elements.

https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/the-acorn-collective

We have been listed on Cointelegraph's ICO Calendar. Be sure to check us out!
Sorry are you from the team as Cryptobudgie? Can you answer have the team something working? Test platform, MVP? May be you planned to say us that exist or will be soon?  Wink

There have been private investor conversations but we have been limiting these as we want as many token holders as possible. Our marketing is starting to have the desired effect now, so we are already seeing a good uplift today and look forward to a great week ahead

If I understand correctly, the commerce of the project will go as the number of participating projects (collectors) and donors increases. The whole question is that I do not fully understand - is it really necessary to bring the main profit to the project with tokens? (with the growth of the project and participants - the growth of the tokens should not make us wait.  Cool

A token sale is the only way we can make our platform completely free to use as traditional funding requires hefty profits for shareholder. By being funded through an ICO we can avoid this. As far as the platform generating profit is concerned, see the answer a few above 😊

If I understand correctly, the commerce of the project will go as the number of participating projects (collectors) and donors increases. The whole question is that I do not fully understand - is it really necessary to bring the main profit to the project with tokens? (with the growth of the project and participants - the growth of the tokens should not make us wait.  Cool
I think Acorn is middle term investing.  By the way who knows what project will start their crodfaunding on Acorn platforrm first? And when it will be?

We already have over 200 hundred projects signed up waiting to use the platform upon its completion Q2/Q3 this year. You can see some on the website Smiley
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

I think that such a project with partners should not have problems. The community is healthy and growing great. Investors should catch positive signals and understand the significance and strategic vision of the project developers. What is now being laid as a foundation - tomorrow will give life to hundreds and maybe thousands of projects around the world!  Cool

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

Thanks Cryptobudgie! What about my question about insurance? Are there any developments?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

All ICO projects have their own soft cap. But a projects that will be placed on your platform will have a minimum soft cap? if so what size will soft cap be or is it an individual parameter?

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

thank u Cryptobudgie! I will wait for the end of the competition.  I wish good luck to my opponents! Such competitions allow you to feel the taste of excitement.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
desertx

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

The winner of the 7 days to go Competition will be announced tomorrow morning UK/GMT time.
please the next time make the announcement of the competition first 1-2 weeks before the start. And then I did not have time to participate. If you do so then get more participants

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
munikau

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

if the project describes any information concerning the project should be transparent so that there is no misunderstanding with all parties, including ICO information and all the team structures that support the project, hopefully this project will always grow and achieve the desired target quickly

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: