Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32787 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:45:59 AM

I have added this project to my list, I will keep eye on it, it seems promising one and with big team and experience, I'm still read the whitepaper. glad to see FAST INVEST get more support from users.

I am also following this project and I must say that they already improved some developments. Also the devs are active and answers all questions. This good attitude will surely attract more investors to join.
great amount of investor already on the project i think it should make number one on the list and the top in 2018. its a project that is already build and expanding so is just more income to the firm which makes it stronger
Keeping this on my list as well, yes for sure this company will be a great project of all time, just continue to support guys, this year 2018 would be a big break for all those who support this one. Again, just continue to support and happy new year ahead.
Fast Investment wherein investing without minimum required is an interesting platform to join with. This 2018 wil be hoping this project will reach its softcap as many investors believe in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

Is this an investment platform or banking platform. I still dont understand how this project is working. Can you explain more about this? Thanks
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

Digital Banking is really a thing now. We should upgrade and go with the flow of modern society. Everything should be easy access now, skip those waiting lines or having to ride a transportation to just buy those stuffs while you can use your Fast Invest for that. Fast invest not just will make you profit vut will also make your banking easier than ever before. We should support Fast invest for the decentralized of our online banking and for our crypto today.

Yeah totally agree in this modern era of digitalization and smart contract, traditional banking system seems to be outdated and will get totally fail in near future.
Projects like fast invest which provides smart contract banking will be the future of financial services industry at global level. Fast invest ICO provides some really promising features in crypto banking services. I hope people will understand this project and invest in this ICO to have best returns in future
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

Digital Banking is really a thing now. We should upgrade and go with the flow of modern society. Everything should be easy access now, skip those waiting lines or having to ride a transportation to just buy those stuffs while you can use your Fast Invest for that. Fast invest not just will make you profit vut will also make your banking easier than ever before. We should support Fast invest for the decentralized of our online banking and for our crypto today.

Yeah totally agree in this modern era of digitalization and smart contract, traditional banking system seems to be outdated and will get totally fail in near future.
Projects like fast invest which provides smart contract banking will be the future of financial services industry at global level. Fast invest ICO provides some really promising features in crypto banking services. I hope people will understand this project and invest in this ICO to have best returns in future
This will totally be changing the traditional banking because many people are now starting to adopt blockchain. If this project will be successful then this will be the start of the new era about banking system.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

New technology nowadays makes a lot of changes among society. Digital banking is possible in this era as fast invest makes it way to make it achieved. We should be greateful with this project as it offers real Fintech business than enable users to make transactions same as banking system. No more hassle to do any transaction ypu want to made. Fast Invest made our life easier.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

Yes indeed this project deserves our attention, as this is the future of the new crypto banking business. We must support and monitor the development of this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:01:53 PM

Fast Invest is really a great project. This must be supports more here in the community of crypto currency and also even in others like in social networks. Just like other people around, I am also interested for the availability of the wallets in android and iOS versions. I hope this will come available as soon as possible, so more people that only using mobile phone and not laptops or desktops will even attract more people to engage here in Fast Invest. Furthermore, with this great group of people working on this project, I hope for the smooth success of Fast Coin.
This is really cool project at least because of that is branch of real fintech business, it means that the token will have a popularity from this,
despite other aspects.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:39:05 PM

I look forward to further development and news from this project! After all, it deserves our attention, as it is followed by a very large team of developers and advertisers, that it will definitely reach a high level.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:47:56 PM

Is this an investment platform or banking platform. I still dont understand how this project is working. Can you explain more about this? Thanks
Simona CEO of the fast invest company clearly explains with authorization that FI is creating a digital banking system while prioritizing the investment sector to help people generate secure and stable passive income streams and there by achieve financial freedom also giving an opportunity to invest, borrow and exchange in both Crypt and FIAT currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto platform being user friendly in deligent manner.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

I think the project has alot of potential to grow in future and you can expect good amount of growth within an year or so.
Yes indeed this project deserves our attention, as this is the future of the new crypto banking business. We must support and monitor the development of this project.
Totally agreed!!!
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

I have read the fast invest whitepaper. It seems it is going to be a very successful project. I have one question though. The whitepaper talked about loans. How do you plan to assess a borrower from a third world country or in Africa or does the loan covers only Europe and North America?
a lot of people are talking about this project. i did not know they also support loans. maybe it is a similar approach as in ethlend..now i know have to read this wp
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

They are a specific approach to their goal...they maintain a criteria for their token holder...so there is a less chance of spam..so good luck for well future..
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:31:46 PM

I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.
Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.
Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
Currently we are operating in Europe, however, we are working on to come to other regions worldwide. Please see, detailed information on our wp https://www.fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

It's stated in the WP that citizens of USA or China are excluded from participation, is it to avoid KYC requirements?
And how do you check your investors for compliance with your rules, I mean how do you know that people who are currently investing have citizenship in any particular country?
Thanks
Simply by their IP adress . People from china or USA could participate using a VPN i believe ,but for safety reasons they have to state that users from USA and CHINA can not participate. Or else they might get in legal problems.
You send tokens to an ETH address right? How are they gonna check the address of the person sending the tokens lol? That seems pretty wierd.
Yes I will totally agree with your thoughts.
I think there might be an special method implemented by them.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

They are a specific approach to their goal...they maintain a criteria for their token holder...so there is a less chance of spam..so good luck for well future..

That is one of the reason you should invest in this project. They will assure us that we will get profit in this project.
Anyway I want to greet a Happy New Year to all! Specially the developers in this project!

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:14:46 PM

It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten
It will get there don't worry , a good project always find its way to climb the ladder, sure by time and the support of us it will get enough funds to advertise all over the medias.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

The importance of advertisement cannot be overrated and that is exactly what the project has been doing but beyond advertisement there is need for the quality of the team behind the project that also go a long way in determining the success of the project which to a large extent Fast has already. What is important is that the team continue to live to expectations and continue to boost the confidence of the investors in ensuring that they get the appreciable returns on investments.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:43:44 PM

they already have big experience this not a raw project as they claim on ANN thread they have more than 8500 satisfied daily customers in Europe. I think they start the ICO, because they need money to expand their business.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

That is one of the reason you should invest in this project. They will assure us that we will get profit in this project.
Anyway I want to greet a Happy New Year to all! Specially the developers in this project!

Agree, the devs are really active in developing this project. This positive attitude will make them popular and will get more serious investors. By being positive Im sure that this project will be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

the best platform ever heading into 2018, been able to invest even with the smallest amount possible opens the the door to alot and fast invest is doing just that. no kyc or any verification and already operational with platform exchange thats what this project gerat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: