Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

For me I choose bitcoin to earn money. Im' still a student now so I'm looking for a part time job that I can earn money.  A friend of mine suggest me to try bitcoin she said it help her a lot financially, so here I am now trying to explore the iworld of bitcoin, hopefully I will be successful here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

Bitcoin is the main coin.
which every body use .
and i think Bitcoin has huge value than other coins.
and bitcoin has the biggest Exchange for our currency.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

Its true bitcoin is easy way of earn money and many more profit are here and also could it be assets.If you join this site and join to campaign you also get biggest income and easy income if your rank is highest.
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

I choose bitcoin because i saw that bitcoin will help me someday on my financial problems.I think this is the easiest way to earn more money  thats why im decided to join bitcoin and im hoping that i will be successful.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

Why I choose bitcoin. Because I believe it bitcoin would be more advantageous compare other altcoin. With trading bitcoin , i can got benefit and also the result of such trading could I use to buy another altcoin capital. My strategy trading is day trade with minimum capital
Yeah price of bitcoin is really very attractive and it is reason why many people choose bitcoin today. I also use to choose bitcoin because of high profit that I will earn with bitcoin investment because our regular income is not enough to feed our family and to have all what they want from us. With bitcoin we can enjoy all we want and we will not have to spend money if we are joining signature campaign and bounty campaign so it is main reason why I choose bitcoin.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.
Yes, I choose Bitcoin because I also feel the elements to build Bitcoin, in the future Bitcoin will continue to lead the market and grow stronger. Bitcoin is a good choice to invest in today

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

I choose bitcoin for good earnings become it is  more profitable business in today's world so anyone wants to earn in good and easy way you can definitely choose bitcoin .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

To me personally I choose bitcoin over all other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is the mother of all other cryptocurrencies and it has the ability to sustain it market value over the year, so many cryptocurrencies has came up in the past but are no where to be found now but in the case of bitcoin there has never been a time when it technology has eve been hacked. And bitcoin capacity to increase in price within the shortest period of time has gain it a very popular and unique mark in this time, and bitcoin has the potential to grow in value and price in the exchange market.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Its a blessing for all who disappointed from all,Bitcoin have strong stable future if you invest here surely will good return.Bitcoin can change your life and you can live your life as you want.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future, so bitcoin can replace the real currency in the future, because bitcoin is getting liked by everyone.
The most important thing which has convinced not only me but number of other people too towards investing their money into bitcoin is the increase in the market value of bitcoin. If you can afford investing your money into bitcoin, then you can for sure become rich in no time.

In addition to this, bitcoin holds a very bright future and there are chances that in the world there remains no existence of paper money but bitcoin.
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

I choose bitcoin because it was the fastest way to earn money today.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future, so bitcoin can replace the real currency in the future, because bitcoin is getting liked by everyone.
The most important thing which has convinced not only me but number of other people too towards investing their money into bitcoin is the increase in the market value of bitcoin. If you can afford investing your money into bitcoin, then you can for sure become rich in no time.

In addition to this, bitcoin holds a very bright future and there are chances that in the world there remains no existence of paper money but bitcoin.

I choose bitcoin because of trusted and very high prices and many people use it and invest a bitcoin because of the good profit can you get and if you have a patience to invest and hold a bitcoin you have a chance to become a rich someday.bitcoin is a fastest to earn a money thats why many people choose the bitcoin and other reason why i choose a bitcoin is easy to sell and very safety to transact and bitcoin is high and low value price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has been the best of all other cyptocurrencies. And it is profitable in today's world that want to earn money in good and easy way.
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

At first glance, you might consider this level of transparency the opposite of private. In reality, it means that users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

Majority of crypto user are not interested in blockchain tech they are only interested in investing in bitcoin bcz they have found a good anonymous asset which give great profit and tax free.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

Majority of crypto user are not interested in blockchain tech they are only interested in investing in bitcoin bcz they have found a good anonymous asset which give great profit and tax free.

I believed that most people here choose bitcoin for the simple reason: its the first crypto to be notice by a lot of people. I don't think that they go because of this anonymity or something, they choose it because its the first crypto that gain popularity because they can make profits out of it.

We have seen bitcoin price dramatically in the last couple of years, and there are no coins that can challenge its dominance, not Ethereum or Ripple. And more and more people will still discovered bitcoin and will join the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

Most of people choose bitcoin because  Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency. And it's easy to use.bitcoin price and demand rising day by day.it is very profitable. Bitcoin pay back with good profits .that is way I choose bitcoin.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

I choose bitcoin because they that this is the easiest way to earn money
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

I choose bitcoin because they that this is the easiest way to earn money
That is main reason why many people choose bitcoin because this is the easiest way to earn money and easiest way to send money to another wallet.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
The reason why people choose bitcoin is it can create a big change in everybodies life and also to the economy of a one country. The value of bitcoin is higher than anything else currency in this world and it may used in any country since bitcoin is an international currency andvuts price is too high than any nations currency. That was the beauty of bitcoin and too more...

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: