Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose this bitcoin beacause it safer than the other .You can earn money in a fastest way  by that time you can invest it .You can also help your family with the money you earned . This bitcoin is also the easiest way of working like you are working through online  .
The only reason because of which I planned of investing my money into bitcoin was the profit and the money which bitcoin gives to the ones who invest and believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best investment right now and it can for sure help you in having some good money at the end. Moreover, people are also taking keen interest in bitcoin due to which its market demand is also increasing, resulting in more market value.
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
i choose bitcoin coz i know that it is not a scam or fake . many people used bitcoin and they get the enough income .
bitcoin is not difficult job . it is easy to used .
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

confidence, this is the reason why I chose Bitcoin compared to investing in other types.

I'm very confident Bitcoin will rule the future of the digital economy, sure Bitcoin price will go up, and I'm sure Bitcoin will give me a big profit.  Wink

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it has the very good potential to increase the price in a very expensive value. Someday through bitcoin Evey body is rich. Because l beleive that only us is the beneficiary of bitcoin.All opportunities will be give only to us. Everybody is excited for the expensive value of bitcoin. That every one is draining now to have plenty of bitcoin.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
For me, and I bet also other people here in the forum maybe a large number will also say that they go beyond engaging and choosing Bitcoin rather than choosing fiat or real money because of its benefits. Why? Because imagine, the existing cryptocurrency in name of Bitcoin is a fast growing currency in terms of being virtual so it can be easily access, transparent for monitoring and just what like I have said, fast growing especially talking about the price which is admit it or not the most fascinating feature of Bitcoin.
mafia22

Activity: 148
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

The answer is very simple: because only digital money is needed at the present stage of development, not paper red tape
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

I chose bitcoin because we can earn here easily. we can earn here without investing money. im so happy because I learn how to earn here in this forum. now im saving some money for my future
Having confidence and trust is the reason why I choose bitcoin. I choose this because I know that bitcoin will help me on everything. Through bitcoin I can help my family financially and also through this I can provide all their needs and some of my desires. I choose bitcoin becauseI know that it can change my lives forever. It can help me support everything in my life without relying in my parents. Bitcoin makes our life get easier. Easier on buying stuffs we wanted through online, easy to pay bills without hesitation, easy to book a ticketif we wanted to travel and easy to send money for our love ones. Thats the reason why I choose bitcoin. I choose this because I have a trust and I am confident to work with it.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

personally before choosing to invest in btc and alts I was thinking how to establish my own business than I have found btc and became my own boss.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

I chose bitcoin because at that time bitcoin is very famous for its higher price then many relatives and my friend buy bitcoin and work with bitcoin, therefore i try to join and earn income from bitcoin.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I was encouraged in Bitcoin because of my eagerness to earn and go have a good stable income for my family. I have five children and I have no permanent job and when I knew about Bitcoin, I immediately invested in it and I never negret.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is the most famous among all of the cryptocurrencies. Why? because it is the oldest and has highest value of them all.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:29:39 AM

I chose it for a simple reason because I wanted to earn money on it and, as a matter of principle, I got it
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Why I choose bitcoin? no need to hesitate to choose bitcoin as an investment, I'm sure that with the increasing number of users then automatically the price will continue to increase and of course this will make us lucky.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Sky ChuRcH

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

im not an expert not yet 😁 but im into bitcoin coz i can manage my time freely i can do it just everywhere
im gaining profit in the most comfortable way i can imagine
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
why people choose bitcoin, I think bitcoin is a valuable item that can be stored in the long term (invest) so most people choose bitcoin as their long-term wealth asset.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:48:46 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because the value of it is very expensive and there are a lot of people already saying that the investments here are great. I tried and figured it out which led me to the conclusion that bitcoin indeed is one of the best thing that has ever happened to my life. Bitcoin has a lot of great features and it all helped it become more popular these days.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because for me bitcoin is not so hard to earn. There are lots of opportunity here that really earn bitcoins and I happy to share that bitcoins really help me get out of my debts before. I start to have financially free because of earning bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin today is the hottest investment and investing on it can give you a lot of benefits as long as you are doing your job right. Bitcoin for me is one of the greatest investment of all time that's why I chose it. It's not just a simple currency instead the value of it is rising over time which is a great thing for the investors. I am expecting more from bitcoin and I hope things will get better here.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
greygroundz

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because i need to earn money for my parents and add my knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. My friend tell me about this bitcoin, there are lots of good benefits of bitcoin but in other way also their has a bad benefits.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

At first glance, you might consider this level of transparency the opposite of private. In reality, it means that users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private.
At the time when I opted for investing my money into bitcoin, there was any other coin which was this much good enough that you can go for investing your money into that coin. Moreover, bitcoin is the best coin in the world and that investing into bitcoin will really help you in having a huge money and that too in a very short span of time. Bitcoin is very much capable of changing your lives.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: