Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

At first glance, you might consider this level of transparency the opposite of private. In reality, it means that users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private.
At the time when I opted for investing my money into bitcoin, there was any other coin which was this much good enough that you can go for investing your money into that coin. Moreover, bitcoin is the best coin in the world and that investing into bitcoin will really help you in having a huge money and that too in a very short span of time. Bitcoin is very much capable of changing your lives.
I choose bitcoin, because it is only crypto currency that lots of people has a big trust  and most of all no one can  stop  the  famous cryptcurrency...  And aside from that I choose bitcoin  for me to  have more knowledge  how to engage or invest and get money.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

people who are unemployed for them this is the best way to earn, even we can earn from btc and can earn many kind of places from btc ones we involve in btc, btc is spread every where people knowing about it i had join it and also will tell my family and friends, why i am doing that just i know btc is good way earning never know people who are on middle when they can be high class this is the reason i choosed the bitcoin each and every person want to grow and want to make money.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

I choose bitcoin because it can help and support my daily needs . Also i choose bitcoin because it gain a knowledge for me about trading and investing, in investing your money you can gain Big profit from bitcoin .Bitcoin is the future crypto currency.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it's a good way to earn money, good investment and profit.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is what makes me satisfied with the level of profit, for example is the year 2017 that bitcoin prices have risen more than 15x and it seems this year prices will continue to rise, choosing bitcoin is a smart way to develop money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.

a choosing for a bitcoin is a big opportunity to invest....its a safer way to joining this signature campagn,just focus to all forum and posting to determine the nicest way to topic about bitcoin...
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

people who are unemployed for them this is the best way to earn, even we can earn from btc and can earn many kind of places from btc ones we involve in btc, btc is spread every where people knowing about it i had join it and also will tell my family and friends, why i am doing that just i know btc is good way earning never know people who are on middle when they can be high class this is the reason i choosed the bitcoin each and every person want to grow and want to make money.
Yes, I agree, this is really the best way to earn money that you really needed especially on your financial. I too choose this because of that. I choose bitcoin because it helps me on anything. As a student, bitcoin really can help me on everthing especially on paying bills in school and buying stuffs that I really needed in school without relying with my family. Bitcoin really makes my life easier. Easier on paying bills, buying stuffs we really wanted, booking a ticket if we wanted to travel and especially sending money anywhere. Thats the reason why I choose bitcoin that anyone.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:26 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because I already saw some people who progress using this.  They invested already and I think they deserve that for their hardwork. I believe that here lies many opportunities we never know
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

I choose bitcoin to earn knowledge and also financially . Bitcoin gives us the opportunity  to earn independently that is out of the government taxes etc. Bitcoin has more potential than we do although it gives us the opportunity to earn silently, secure  and easy. And we can keep up to bitcoins growth if we work hard enough.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

I choosed bitcoin because it help me earn alot, though it is a type of passive income, it definitely help me alot on my financial needs, if you knew well, or studied well its way of earning here in bitcoin you will surely love it! Although some people say they did not earn nor they only earn very little with it, mainly because they are lack of knowledge on how they're gonna manage bitcoin. My advice is that one must study bitcoin very well, to be able for them to earn alot in cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
Rusia

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

I did not choose, I was always against it and will be through. I do not understand people who choose bitcoin.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

I choosed bitcoin because it help me earn alot, though it is a type of passive income, it definitely help me alot on my financial needs, if you knew well, or studied well its way of earning here in bitcoin you will surely love it! Although some people say they did not earn nor they only earn very little with it, mainly because they are lack of knowledge on how they're gonna manage bitcoin. My advice is that one must study bitcoin very well, to be able for them to earn alot in cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is really a big help for me. Bitcoin is really a big help for us. For my first time in here, I am really against in it because I dont really understand what is bitcoin all about but when I study this transaction, I really do love working in here because it can give me such a good income that I didn't expect that I receive. Bitcoin also makes our life get easier. Like when we buy stuffs online, we book flight to travel anywhere, and to send money through online. It can also help us on paying bills without hesitation. I choose bitcoin too because it is really good because it really hides my identity.
Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

I picked it because it gives me a lot of benefits. I can do a lot more income from now on, with which I run my study.Thank's bitcoin.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

I choose bitcoin to earn knowledge and also financially . Bitcoin gives us the opportunity  to earn independently that is out of the government taxes etc. Bitcoin has more potential than we do although it gives us the opportunity to earn silently, secure  and easy. And we can keep up to bitcoins growth if we work hard enough.

Bitcoin is the most expensive and old crypto currency. I'm used to working with it and it looks safe. But I also work with other crypto currencies.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 01:04:30 PM by changcloy

First reason why i choose bitcoin is that bitcoin had the highest value among all the other coins, second it is easy to convert in our own currency with our wallets..well actually all coins are profitable but some coins or tokens before we can withdraw it we have to pay a transaction fee. Like others i am also thankful that I've been part of crypto because it gives me extra income.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

The reason I chose bitcoin is to change the family economy. Bitcoin is the currency of the future that has good potential, bitcoin can also be for long-term investment with big profits.
toha bahtiar

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:52:10 AM

my bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. because degan so expensive bitcoin prices and so are many mafaatnya especially for me personally, and also can change the life of one's economy. and also bitcoin is a coin search investment to convert into rupiah.

jonald01

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

I am new user to bitcoin and I see a lot of future here which will solve the problem we are encountered with fiat, like fake money, corruption, and High fee (although bitcoin are facing this problem now), choosing bitcoin is a must because it is the first and stable currency
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

I choose it because Im so curious about this coin I read it in my first in this forum that bitcoin will increase its value I joined here just to learn whats a digital money in first but the thing I discoverd is bitcoin will help a lot of poeple getting rich because of it so now I try to participate in campaigns just to earn a little bit to invest in bitcoin thats why I probably getting more ideas what it is.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:33:45 AM

The reason I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is now I use for long-term investment. I chose bitcoin because it is in terms of enthusiasts greater than other crypto currency and prices tend to be higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: