Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

Thats cool , and in my own opinion including yourself here is a great way to try the advancrment of the technology, aside from profit being socially aware will benefit us and this platform is way better than the centralized jobs that both public and private entities were offering.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future, bitcoin value is also increasing so it is great for investment.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I choose bitcoin because i can earn money with it and also there are many opportunity to get rich with bitcoins. Not only bitcoin but also other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is my main pick because the price is the most expensive than other altcoins but i hate the fees, it's so big for bitcoin
In my opinion, all the investors and people including me who opted to invest their money into bitcoin planned to do so because of the reason that they really know the worth of bitcoin more than anyone else. They really know this thing that investing in the bitcoin is the only thing which can assure them to have a bright future in which they will be able to live a comfortable life of their own choice.
Bitcoin suddenly appear to me. I don't choose Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin choose me. 2 years ago, I came across Bitcoin in the internet. At that time, I didn't really know the valuable of Bitcoin. I just kept investing Bitcoin because I really needed money. I didn't have anything to lose. Therefore, I bought some coin and didn't care Bitcoin is a scam or not.

alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

bitcoin is the first crypto money made, and is supported by a very easy-to-use blockchain technology with other payment benchmarks. the bitcoin produces long-term benefits to change future growth. bitcoin can be used to invest and you can hold it to wait for a high price, if you invest your meal will earn more income, than you hold to wait for high start bitcoin prices. which produces less than bitcoin investment.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is more reliable and has a lot of potential to increase at any time.
danpaz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

I choose Bitcoin because from the start it grabs all my attention in the cryptoworld, the supply is fixed and so the price will grow in a matter of years exponentially
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because of the opportunties it can give me. First, it can give me unlimited income and profit if I am hardworking and patience enough. Second, it teaches me the value of hardwork and perseverance. Third, it teaches me how to trade in the market. Fourth, it makes me a good business minded person.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

Because bitcoin gives us the opportunity to work there and its monthly income is pretty good, the way it works is also easy and simple,
That's why I personally join or choose bitcoin.
I would like to say what Bitcoin is, and that the coverage is very wide. Buying Bitcoin only to earn money will cause the price to balloon and only provide money to big companies. And Bitcoin loses 55%, we have experienced this, I think we have to live a worse scenario.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that is available only in the digital world. Bitcoin is fully open source, transactions can be independently verified, the payment method can be instantaneous without having to go through an intermediary and have a well-developed blockchain technology.

Bitcoin prospect is very promising, building a very rapid economic growth, the value of bitcoin price is very high, but can not be predicted to rise or fall within a certain time according to market conditions. Investment in bitcoin is believed to be safe and fast, and get a very satisfactory profit.

That's why I choose the bitcoin that can change my personality and economic life later.
joymecoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a big profit for us. If you know the strategy of bitcoin you became a millionaire.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because of
- Peer to Peer meaning when you send bitcoins to someone else, there is no required involvement from a payment processor.
- Effortless online payments. In many cases, using bitcoin is the easiest and quickest way to make a payment on the internet. When making a donation, or buying a digital item that doesn't require shipping, Bitcoin doesn't require any personal information.
- Reduced risk for merchants. Accepting traditional credit card payments is not only expensive for merchants, it also leaves them open to fraudulent payment reversals and chargebacks. Since Bitcoin payments are not reversible, once a merchant has received payment, they can be sure that the payment will not be cancelled fraudulently. If a merchant doesn't have access to traditional credit card or payment networks, Bitcoin enables them access to the global economy instantly, and with negligible fees.
- Complete control over your money. Bitcoin enables the freedom to store and control your money in an unprecedented manner. Free from restrictions, penalties and fees commonly imposed by banks, you are empowered to make decisions about your finances that were previously the domain of financial institutions and governments.
- As an investment. This is some of my reason why I choose bitcoin. 
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Personally I choose bitcoin because this is my one alternative way to earn money which doesn’t really take too much effort to work. You can manage your time. You can earn money through bitcoin just join in different signature campaign. I mean that the value of bitcoin is rapidly growing over the years. so without a doubt, bitcoin can be provide my financial needs in the future.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Because for me bitcoin is the most popular and is not so hard to earn among all coins in the crypto world. Bitcoin gives a huge profit among other coins and is the highest type of coins and the most dear in price and value. I have earned bitcoins in my jobs online so I am happy to choose bitcoin.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

Because bitcoin is quite stable and  still remain the pioneer to others..
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

The answer of why choosing Bitcoin is not really hard to give. But I was not really cajoled or persuaded to choose Bitcoin by some one. I thought this currency is the oldest and first reliable cryto currency. And what we have been seen in the last few years , it proved itself. The track record is really good. Thats why I chose bitcoin.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Actually a type of trust we have with the bitcoin that is making us to use bitcoin for not only earnings but use at more widely level .
Here not only we are thinking that bitcoin is better to have but in actual another factors are responsible for us to have priority with the bitcoin like , trading sites mostly have bitcoin as a priority to make trading market, after that eitherium and USD are option for us to make buy sell of the altcoins .
And also here we can say that a type of habbit that makes us to to go with the bitcoin , think that we are supposing that bitcoin is a better to make idea that how much we have bought then after that if we will go with another coin like etherium then our calculations system get changed much to manipulate , overall a type of strange thing we will see.
So here bitcoin is like a priority for us to have use in every crypto Field category .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

I did choose bigcoin someone I know most told me that I can earn fast through bitcoin, I take the opportunity to try.
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Working online usually force us to accept on going payment system. So from USD ( Paypal , Payza ) moved to BTC and later to Many Altcoins.

But i really enjoyed Cryptocurrency concept its handy and safe. Also gives benefits if hold for long.

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

I choose bitcoin because the market cap is so high and this is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.
lucas0909

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

I choose bitcoin because I know it can secure future or should I say it can change our lives forever
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: