Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

maybe you mean what will happen if Bitcoin die?
in my opinion will not have a big effect on this forum because cryptocurrency is not just Bitcoin. although Bitcoin dies I think somebody will replace it like Etherium.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:22:47 PM

Bitcoin has become a juggernaut, it would take a tremendous effort to shut it down completely now. It can suffer set backs, but this does not mean it is destroyed. Not at all.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:54 PM

It's not that easy to stop Bitcoin throughout the world, many steps will be responsible to ban crypto currency, as btc will be banned the demand for btc will be lower and so the price of Bitcoins will get less. If this happens on Large scale, with including many standards btc will has its end value. But it will take a long time, till then we have enough time to make money.
According to me if this happened then this will be the most shocked news ever because people all over the world invest in bitcoin and they will lose the source of their profit. The members will got free because all the members are busy in investment and bitcoin stops then they isn’t need to invest because nothing will left.
MSdosOutput

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

I think it is a continuous process. So, there is no chance of being stopped bitcoin.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

For me Bitcoin can't stop and it will survive,but the question is "what If".
Of course many people will lost there jobs and investment, that will be hard for them specially for those no higher education. I can't say that Bitcoin will forever because We or I don't know what happen in the next generation.

No one knows about future that is the fact, but about bitcoin is am sure that it will survive because billions of people all over the world invest in bitcoin which make bitcoin stronger with the passage of time. And if we suppose that bitcoin stops then people all over the world will get worried about their future, these all people are connected directly to bitcoin so they will get affected very rapidly after bitcoin stops.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:59:44 PM

This time we don't know what happen! just know that we will suffer for that.

But I am strongly agree no one can stop Bitcoin. Who will stop bitcoin?if the way here to stop Bitcoin is when the world government to  interfere the bitcoin and if they  agreed and decide  to banned bitcoin world wide then this time maybe  bitcoin would be stop.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:59:36 PM

I do not know what should happen if the Internet is cut off all over the world. Even banks use the Internet for a variety of operations. Do they themselves block the oxygen? I think we have exactly 5 years, so as not to worry about Bitcoin.
No one knows about future that is the fact, but about bitcoin is am sure that it will survive because billions of people all over the world invest in bitcoin which make bitcoin stronger with the passage of time. And if we suppose that bitcoin stops then people all over the world will get worried about their future, these all people are connected directly to bitcoin so they will get affected very rapidly after bitcoin stops.
vainhaver

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:07:31 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.

even this happen bitcoin can have some trusted users .

If bitcoin stopped we all will stop vising Bitcointalk and back to twitter and normal life

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:03 AM

hardly it will happen any time soon
Yuph. We can say that bitcoin is popular, and has too many users worldwide. But still, although there is no reason for bitcoin to stop. Its not impossible that it may be stop anytime by someone or something. My main point is, there is still doubt that bitcoin will stay forever.

404 Not Found
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:22:22 AM

bitcoin is a decentralized currency which works based on its users or peers on the network. as long as there is at least 1 peer on this network who has the blockchain, or in other words runs a full node, and as long a he mines bitcoin, it will remain alive.

note that if everyone stops mining bitcoin and that 1 peer is left, the difficulty will also drop down and it won't be as high so it will be easier for him to mine bitcoin.

p.s. bitcoin is just starting, why would it stop at the beginning?!

I agree with you, bitcoin just started. He has a lot of great potential in the future, better keep looking bitcoin while you can.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:14:23 AM

maybe you mean what will happen if Bitcoin die?
in my opinion will not have a big effect on this forum because cryptocurrency is not just Bitcoin. although Bitcoin dies I think somebody will replace it like Etherium.

I think if BTC is dead all altcoin will also die.
but to kill BTC I think it can not be because bitcoin is run by non-individual networks and not controlled by anyone.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

What do you mean by "If bitcoin stops" ? The development to stop ? Naah this will never happen and BTC will never stop, but continue growing UP UP and UP !
It has really just started lol, get in as fast as you can or regret it later buddy.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:39:23 AM

if bitcoin stops because of the government banning bitcoin maybe investors gonna loss their money and we are as well. The only way to survive bitcoin maybe we should keep supporting bitcoin by using it everyday.
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:41:45 AM

if bitcoin stops because of the government banning bitcoin maybe investors gonna loss their money and we are as well. The only way to survive bitcoin maybe we should keep supporting bitcoin by using it everyday.

The continental dollar was used every day. Nothing stopped that from getting banned and replaced. Although there may be a very little comparison, you can see the minor connection though. So maybe diversifying rather than excluding anything would be a prudent call. BTC is not stopping anytime soon and my opinion is not to be read as a recommendation. It's just my opinion based on my own little experience.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

Bitcoin as a digital currency, can not be stopped, it's decentralization have increase the possibility of bitcoin to remain as future cryptocurrency that more people will adopt and with this, it will keep gaining more popularity and soon more countries will legalize bitcoin. However bitcoin will not die as long as more investor keep coming in the price will keep going up.
NotVitalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

Bitcoin as a digital currency, can not be stopped, it's decentralization have increase the possibility of bitcoin to remain as future cryptocurrency that more people will adopt and with this, it will keep gaining more popularity and soon more countries will legalize bitcoin. However bitcoin will not die as long as more investor keep coming in the price will keep going up.

This!
The thread should be renamed into "How to stop bitcoin".

That would be interesting. because its not easy
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

Hahaha, good idea but even if the thread is renamed I doubt it will serve any purpose because BTC has some solid momentum and fan following which would make it extremely difficult to even think of trying to stop it. But there may be things that we are not aware of which some of the elite are aware of. Just my thoughts.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

If you are just concerned of what will happen to the members of this forum when Bitcoin stops, I can say there is ABSOLUTELY no bearing. The existence of Bitcoin is NOT dependent on this forum. They are not directly proportional in that when the forum is gone, Bitcoin will also be gone. Otherwise stated, this is just a FORUM, and not the reason why Bitcoin exists. Worst thing that can happen is when this forum ceases to exist, you will no longer be paid by your respective employers no matter how much you completed your work obligations.

As to your Bitcoins that is in your Bitcoin wallet, you can still make use of it by converting the same to fiat currency. Remember there are offline wallets. And even if you stored the same in an offline wallet, it cannot be forfeited because it is heavily encrypted.
Crushcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:10:15 PM

Many people invest in bitcoin when price was $ 100 - $ 200 a coin. So world won't lose a lot...
Not all $ 330 billion of market cap is real money, so if something will happen, holders will lose only potencial profit.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:17 PM

As long there is internet,bitcoin will keep circulating through user to user
Bitcoin will stop only when internet is dead and all digital asset will stopped as well
It's unlikely bitcoin will stop,so don't worry,but if it's really happen,i think we all are doomed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: