Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

I think that you are in vain worried. Yes, we are seeing a big decline in bitcoin in price. But it's worth a while to wait. Botkoin has a very strong influence on the world economy and he will not die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getbonus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

Without a doubt the cheapest coin with max. potential ATM is Marinecoin (MTC). It is listed on their exchange and is available at dirt cheap prices (I think ~1 sat for 1 MTC). They are also running an airdrop campaign for which participants get 20,000 MTC per day for a simple promotion-based bounty. The team is mostly made up of volunteers from the Marinecoin community. The project is an Artificial Intelligence powered machine to machine payments network which is at least 5 times faster than the BTC blockchain. It is designed to be Dev-less and Miner free. Mining payoffs are very unprofitable. Dependance on miners has been done away with to prevent accumulation of large amount of coins in the hands on few miners. You can check out the project at URL://marineco.in/
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

They can't do it iits too epidemic and what is the way to stop this are they planning to have a worldwide government meeting  and talks the issue of legalization if btc or they gonna banned it in the whole world

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

Without a doubt the cheapest coin with max. potential ATM is Marinecoin (MTC). It is listed on their exchange and is available at dirt cheap prices (I think ~1 sat for 1 MTC). They are also running an airdrop campaign for which participants get 20,000 MTC per day for a simple promotion-based bounty. The team is mostly made up of volunteers from the Marinecoin community. The project is an Artificial Intelligence powered machine to machine payments network which is at least 5 times faster than the BTC blockchain. It is designed to be Dev-less and Miner free. Mining payoffs are very unprofitable. Dependance on miners has been done away with to prevent accumulation of large amount of coins in the hands on few miners. You can check out the project at URL://marineco.in/

If Bitcoin stops my income would be back to normal. I will be struggling again to survive my daily expenses. Actually Bitcoin serves as my provider. Even if I have a job, my job is not enough for my daily needs. I thank Bitcoin for coming into my life cause the struggles that I've faces reduced. Decline of Bitcoin in updates feared me because I can't afford Bitcoin to be disappeared in thin air. Hoping it will not stop.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

So if bitcoin stops... Well I also think that all the other crypto currencies  or altcoins out there will also start to crashing down together with bitcoin also because if what's the reason behind why bitcoin stops then surely that will also be the main reason if why all the other crypto currencies or altcoins out there in the market will start crashing down.
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

"there will be many new crazies" I think that's what's going to happen. not a small number of users or people who invest bitcoin with a lot of money. some even dare to sell wealth assets such as homes, land, corporations etc and then they buy bitcoin, many also from those who leave their real job to focus on bitcoin. finally, I predict that many people will go crazy from the effects of bitcoin cessation. What do you think?
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

If the bitcoin stops then I still have to go to my work but I know my income will not be as good as my current profitable investment plan would not be good if the bitcoin runs out, and I want the bitcoin to be the big playground and sustainable development
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

its so scary. It is thought will be many people who commit suicide or people go crazy because of it. How not, they lost their property, they lost their jobs. and life must be continue. they have family to live, they have a stomach to feed.
amiruddinafk2

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

I think bitcoin never stops, because in all countries people are already using bitcoin for investment. Bitcoin stops when the whole world forbids it and the internet can not be accessed again.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

If bitcoin will stop, everything will be destroyed. Every transactions, altcoins, investors and everything that have a relation to bitcoin will stop. As far as I know bitcoin is the number one here and it was the oldest coin in crypto.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.

Yes i agree, they cant stop bitcoin because it is hard to stop it, even government i think they cant stop bitcoin.
But if bitcoin stops, the members here are nothing to do with it, we will just accept what happen, and our investments will gone because we cant use it anymore because the value of bitcoin will gone also.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

I think it's very hard to stop bitcoin. To stop Bitcoin, we must know who the bitcoin manager is. One such example is Liberty Reserve, it is a digital currency managed by a commercial company called Liberty Reserve, Corp. Stopping Liberty Reserve has been successfully carried out by the joint operation of the governments of USA and Costa Rica by freezing the assets and terminate the company's manager of Liberty Reserve.

Only, there is little difference in the case of Bitcoin, Apparently there are many Bitcoin miner on earth! Not just a bunch of people, 10 people? 100 people? 1000 people? Millions of people! Of course it will take much time and difficult to find them all.

All Bitcoin activities occur and are connected in a peer to peer network that uses the Internet. So, If I think one way that can stop bitcoin is shutdown the internet Cheesy
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

who will stop the bitcoin i think can not because it has mushroomed all over the world and much like bitcoin even some countries have legalized bitcoin because bitcoin does not disturb the economic system in this country there is still the thought of stopping bitcoin?
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

If the bitcoin stops then I still have to go to my work but I know my income will not be as good as my current profitable investment plan would not be good if the bitcoin runs out, and I want the bitcoin to be the big playground and sustainable development
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

If bitcoin stops? of course all the bitcoin users who participate will certainly stop too, and all teransaksi jga will be stopped.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
RedooX

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Bitcoin has existed for a long time and it has only grown bigger. I think taht bitcoin keep growing future and won't really stop in a ling time. But if it does stop one day then i think the other coin.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

If bitcoin stops then some other cryptocurrency will just take over and become the leading coin over a period of time and others will follow.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?
If bitcoin stops, I think a lot of people will go bankrupt. There are a lot of people here who buy bitcoins and keep them. The value of the bitcoins will become zero, so the bitcoins we hold will become useless. But I don't think there's anything that can stop bitcoin, because it's doing so well, and many countries have accepted it.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

If this bitcoin stops, then many people will be disappointed. Because all this time they have made bitcoin their livelihood, and they have done a lot of investment in bitcoin. So if this bitcoin stops many people who will lose their livelihood, and many people will feel aggrieved, because their investments just disappear. There will be many people who have difficulty living their lives because they can no longer earn from bitcoin.
The way to keep this bitcoin with us invites people as much as possible to join and use bitcoin in a positive way, so bitcoin will survive.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

too many factors are affecting bitcoin
i think most important government actions, if all country will ban and will pursuit bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will stop and die for general public
yes, it still could be interesting for some use of dark web or somewhere eles, but that would be just agony
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: