Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.
things that impossible to happens because many countries now are seeing what crypto can brings to them and what would the benefits waiting for their people..so maybe the government that favored in crypto is equal to those who oppose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?
Chill dude, bitcoin will never end because I said it so. Also, there are lots of other existing forums that you can join to. Their investments can still be traded into other type of cryptocurrency and they will still be able to gain profit from it. You should post more informative threads in order to fully support this forum. As I see nowadays, users are only posting without even giving their post second thoughts.
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

I think it is impossible to stop Bitcoin because Bitcoin is an Internet based currency. So Nobody cannot stop Bitcoin if before the stop Internet.
If i imagine that, Bitcoin will stop then all crypto currency is destroy and all crypto related businesses and investors will very frustrated. If stop A lot of people will jobless because Bitcoin help to create many job sectors. Personly i can't believe Bitcoin will stop.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

I really hope to bitcoin to continue to achieve glory until whenever because with the presence of bitcoin a person have a great opportunity to achieve success so if bitcoin to disappear is directly able to give negative impact for many people who often invest.

soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

Bitcoin only stops when investors no longer pay attention and invest in it. Bitcoin will continue to exist and develop as more and more people are interested and want to spend in it. Bitcoin stopped when the Crypto market crashed.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

If bitcoin stop am very sure this group will still exist though we might loose our investment and funds invested in bitcoin. This group will change to another platform of  investment. But I can't see bitcoin stopping also this group has gone a long away and its too loaded to crash just like that
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

Very impossible ever to hear before it can take place,bitcoin has come to be.if bitcoin stops i will fine it very diffcult to believe any online investment.if bitcoin stop lot of people will die spiritually,bitcoin has created a job for many .
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:53:36 AM

So if ever bitcoin really stops then I'm sure all the other crypto currencies out there will also start to go tumbling down in the drain also because if what's the reason behind why bitcoin stops then surely that will also be the reason why all the other crypto currencies out there in the market will go falling down and stop also but as of now I still don't see any reason if why bitcoin will ever stop.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

Bitcoin will not stop. And cryptocurrencies don't just involve in bitcoin and it's a huge world where altcoins also exist. If ever bitcoin stop existing, this group are active in supporting other altcoins so it's not a problem.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

The Bitcoin will never stop. Because to stop Bitcoin, it needs to stop all kinds of activity relating to Bitcoin. If there is one trader or investor or miner exist then the existence of Bitcoin will remain in the earth. so there is no possibility to stop Bitcoin.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:33 AM

Bitcoin will not stop. And cryptocurrencies don't just involve in bitcoin and it's a huge world where altcoins also exist. If ever bitcoin stop existing, this group are active in supporting other altcoins so it's not a problem.

Yes, but i really don't think that bitcoin can stop because its decentralised and no one can control it, even many country ban bitcoin still continue even though sometimes it really affect it's price but it's normal.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

I don't think bitcoin stops, people are very smart to think that's why i'm sure they will make a remedy to solve for bitcoin not to stop.
Blackrosek

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is the light of many people's life. Bitcoin provides many economic benefits. Bitcoin is a job for unemployed .Those who work on Bitcoin, they make many improvements economically. The poor people can easily become rich by working at Bitcoin. I have seen my friend. He was very poor, now there is no shortage of his money, after working with Bitcoin. So I have joined my dream here. If Bitcoin closes then all my dreams will end. Not only me, the decorated dreams of many people like me will be broken.
 Cry Cry Cry
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

If bitcoin stops it would be bad for everyone. more people will lose their jobs. They will have no income to take care of life. many will be poor. Companies, corporations will suffer heavy losses and bankruptcy. The world currency system is affected. Bitcoin payment banks are heavily affected. Eventually bitcoin will impact on the world economic development. I never wanted this to happen.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

What does "bitcoin stop" mean? Who can stop it and how? Virtually no one can stop the bitcoin. This is not real anymore. If this were possible, China would have stopped it long ago and would have set up its national centralized crypto currency, which could replace it. However, they already understood that it was impossible to do this. Bitcoin is only growing and improving, although it happens with numerous difficulties. However, nothing new simply does not come, the crypto currency is too revolutionary to be immediately accepted. It changes financial relations, which have been adjusted for centuries and millennia and for how many years the whole system can not be changed.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

If bitcoin stops, I'm guessing the other cryptocurrencies will follow. Bitcoins have been the pioneering digital currency that changed the playing field of money. Let's continue to support bitcoins by supporting tech groups that aim to update bitcoins to make then faster and cheaper to use.

thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

Many people are involved with bitcoin and many more. Closing bitcoin will cause much trouble. bitcoin will not be able to counter the challenge of just a couple of desh. It's almost impossible to stop this bitcoin
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

Bitcoin will not stop right away unless internet will totally shut down,  that is the only way that bitcoin will totally stop. But as long as we can access our btc and can trade,  btc will continue together with altcoins.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

If the bitcoin stop will affect the investor. There will be many unemployed. Many investors suffered heavy losses. They will lose a lot of money when investing heavily in bitcoins. The world currency market is seriously affected. I would not imagine the worst that could happen.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:32 AM

I think the best way to support the forum is by donating. Aside from donating, we can also recommend the website to our friends. We will help the forum and bitcoin at the same time , two birds , one stone. Also if bitcoin will stop, I think we will have enough time to convert it to money but I don't think it will happen. Crypto currency will never die as long as the internet exist.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: