Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
Alex789

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

it is not easy to turn the hand, so is bitcoin because Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency if it stops everything will suffer and dashed already that he woke up but I sure can not stop, time is still very long to do that. i remain optimistic bitcoin will forever live

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

So if bitcoin stops then many people will be affected most especially those unemployed, and those people who find their living earning crypto currencies and bitcoin just like myself. I already quit my previous job so that I can fully devote my time doing crypto currency paying activities and even airdrops hunting. Bitcoins market value may be volatile as of this days but I'm sure bitcoin will never stop.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

if bitcoin stops what happens to investors and people here in the forums will be difficult because they do not have much money because many people now rely on bitcoin.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

I think that will not happen, Bitcoin is the technology in the future and it will replace the paper money. It is not limited by distance. Only the global government forbids bitcoin, it stops. Currently, many countries have adopted bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

and if bitcoin stops, we cannot make money again because we still hold bitcoin and we want to see the price increases higher. and I don't think that many people want this because I am sure that many people still waiting for the price to goes up again and no matter how long, they can wait for the price. I cannot imagine if somehow bitcoin stops and I think there will be many people will be angry and will sad or even become crazy because they invest a lot of money in bitcoin.
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

I do not know what will happen if until bitcoin stops, the possibility of group members here who invest and the inpestor will incur losses.provided that bitcoin users always use it and its users are increasing
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

stop posing like this because some people will panic if they read some post like this. it is hard to stop bitcoin as long as there are people using bitcoin and they have faith. Bitcoin will not going to stop. don't scared people if they sell they're investment, it will be the loss of bitcoin.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

by not discussing this kind of thing, you do not realize that you are so silly to invite us to discuss something that is not necessarily happen, not even happen within 5 10 years.
see, bitcoin still has a price even in almost 2 years this ban is so strong from all direction.

legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

i think that not happen, but i dont know what to do..
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

does the bitcoin stop until now? things like this do not happen for the first time, even bitcoin has gone down in the past few years before being famous as it is today. maybe you should study bitcoin history from time to time until now. you will be amazed by the persistence of bitcoin and grow back after the storm sweeps
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

I can not imagine that Bitcoin stops, cannot survive and die. If one day it happens like that would be detrimental to its users. First of all, many people will lose their jobs and eventually become unemployed again. Secondly, people who invest in large amounts will incur huge losses and will lose all their money invested in Bitcoin. And third, people will be poor again and hard to meet the needs of the economy.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

What are you talking about? Bitcoin will not stop. I can only imagine it stopped if the last anticipated price will reached. And that would be 1 million USD or more. Bitcoin will not stop and actually this is the future
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

if bitcoin stops many people struggling and losing jobs because many people now rely on bitcoin because bitcoin is just high enough.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

if bitcoin stops, I think this group will stay alive as long as altcoin persists, as many people are active in this forum to complete their task in following the bounty and expect reward with coin. Hopefully if bitcoin stops, other coins do not stop, so we can keep looking for profit.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

if bitcoin stops, I think this group will stay alive as long as altcoin persists, as many people are active in this forum to complete their task in following the bounty and expect reward with coin. Hopefully if bitcoin stops, other coins do not stop, so we can keep looking for profit.

it depends on how good support from people on here and if they still want cryptocurrency still exist, they will stay at here and will giving their best support to the crypto. I still believe that in here and in out there, many people still want to see the crypto live for a long time and even they want to see the crypto still exist in the future. I am hoping that bitcoin will still exist for a long time so our children can use bitcoin and another coin too like us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

if bitcoin stops many people will be sad although some business will fall also some poor will debate for it, its noy easy to stop btc in just a blink of an eye.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

bitcoin flow is natural by itself nobody control it, it just can stop if bitcoin are not using by people and the supply is not circulated
then we can call it stop, but is very imposible to doing that because there still many people using it

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

For the near future bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will still exist. As long as all world governments do not ban bitcoin, bitcoin will remain forever.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
mith99

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

its hard to stop vertual currency as it will be accepted worldwide . you dont require carry money to travel from one country to other . u can always use this vertual currencies as another mode of payment.

Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

I like airdrops only when they give out fair amounts of coins working towards an enlarging community. Recently I found this new ICO from Marinecoin that rewards the participant with very large amounts of MTC. The best part about is %99 of all MTC is fair distribution based on a new coin generation system called proof of promotion called POP. Controlled by Jarvis AI - artificial intelligence using time dilution technology the system will distribute free MTC to up to 100.000 people based on IP address and proof of promotion instead of miners proof of work. I think this is great. on top of this absolutely fair new advanced distribution method that creates value right from the beginning, Marinecoin is DEV-less and designed to be run by a large community of holders who has access to automated maıntenece system provided by Jarvis AI. This makes Marinecoin s %100 decentralized cryptocurrency compared to other cryptos which all depend on the developer’s actions, where its value may change depending on the dev saying something or not. If we think one day all the money in the World will be cornered by cryptocurrencies it surely will not be a cryptocurrency where a DEV is calling all the shots based on a few miner pool owners decisions.You can learn more about the new POP system visit the website https://marineco.in and hop on the Discord channel to get more details from other community members.

Could you not spam your shitcoin here, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: