Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

bitcoin stop many times like 12/12 bitcoin network was so slow and fee very high.
if bitcoin end we will find another way to earn

chances are, if bitcoin does not exist then something will replace it, but if my wish is better then bitcoin is always there and keep going as it used to be, when bitcoin is not growing fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?
If bitcoin stops then we should stop all these stuff. We are here because of bitcoin, staying in this forum and participate in the bitcoin talk is a form of supporting it.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.
Not necessarily, quantum computers may also halt bitcoin, and the development of technology could lead to the demise of bitcoin, which is a terrible thing.

ngod91

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

If one day Bitcoin stops, maybe the members of the group will be very disappointed, they are not disappointed when they invested in the Bitcoin system they were disappointed that Bitcoin does not exist anymore, many will regret their Bitcoin because They own a lot of Bitcoins, but I have few Bitcoins, I just regret that it was stopped and could not continue
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

BTC reached its peak in 18000US two days before. Then it recoiled. After I suppose it will fall moderately.  As for it is time to begin selling BTC. It wouldn’t make more records. There are no grounds for it.  Grin
Definitely those people who are unemployed and fully dependent upon bitcoin and I think that it will have a drastic effect on the economy of the individual as well the whole economy of a country because a lot of people are engaged in this field and they have invested so much amount.

if you turn off the world internet than its possible :p   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I also think like you as bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency in the world just looking into the highest price of bitcoin which have reached to 18000$ which was beyond our imaginations so I am very optimistic about the rising of the value of bitcoin .
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

If bitcoin stops (which I doubt it would), obviously, money will flow to other crypto-assets. Investors will lose large amount of money, that's for sure, but they will seek alts to gain what they've lost. Also, the news of bitcoin being 'stopped' will be so controversial that the public will no longer ignore cryptocurrencies.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

If bitcoin stop, many people here will incur a big loss and the source of income of many people here will be gone. But i know this will not happen we should not worry about it because bitcoin will never stop instead it will continue increasing.
Yeah I think it is the only weakness of crypto currencies as it requires an internet connection for trading or participation in signature campaigns so you have mentioned very interested thing I really appreciate it further more I would like to add that a laptop or a PC is also very important.

Well ,if bitcoin stops, though not likely to happen but if it stop as you assumed, then altcoin replace bitcoin. However,Bitcoin and altcoin are all cryptocurrency, a stop  bitcoin means a stop in all digital currency and this can only be possible if the government of the entire world unanimously ban cryptocurrency.
Yeah it will be an unbearable pain for all the investors because it will be great loss to them as they and their family are dependent on bitcoin and they are fulfilling all their needs from bitcoin like paying their utility bills as well as their kids fees and other utility expenses.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

it seems that bitcoin will never die or stop its gear, because bitcoin is the first digital currency whose value exceeds the other exchange rates, bitcoin is also the answer to the problem of future paper money must be replaced with digital currency.
According to me if this happened then this will be the most shocked news ever because people all over the world invest in bitcoin and they will lose the source of their profit. The members will got free because all the members are busy in investment and bitcoin stops then they isn’t need to invest because nothing will left.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.

Strongly agree no one can stop unless those apocalyptic event happen. Even world wide ban of Bitcoin is impossible.
I agree with you mate they cannot stop bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized with blockchain technology the government cannot control bitcoin unless they will cut the internet connection,if bitcoin stop many bitcoiners affected because bitcoin is a source of income and many people will unemployed  because bitcoin helps the people in there financial need.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

If bitcoin stops it will be a nightmare for bicoin investors, bitcoin has no value means your money will also be lost. But will the bitcoin stop, I think not. bitcoin will stay alive because many use bitcoin, bitcoin will last longer than our age because our successor will still use bitcoin.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

If bitcoin stops there will be no innovation and our industry is wasting time and money in doing manual procedures.
The process is slow and not convenient for the public resulting to unhappy citizens. Another thing if bitcoin stops all of as maybe stick to real money and use it in all means of transaction .
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

Right. If Bitcoin stops there would be a low process of transactions and everything back to where we do manuals which can affects on some aspects esp on businesses and onlines. Probably a chaos.
If bitcoin stops there will be no innovation and our industry is wasting time and money in doing manual procedures.
The process is slow and not convenient for the public resulting to unhappy citizens. Another thing if bitcoin stops all of as maybe stick to real money and use it in all means of transaction .
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

If it is happen that bitcoin stops many of the holder will set free their stacks and buy another alt coins, but for sure bitcoin will never been stop.
bitspectacle

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

I don't think it is stoppable. If the old bitcoin protocol become outdated, it is up to the team to come up a new bitcoin protocol, and port the bitcoin holding records and wallet addresses to the new one. It is a blockchain based ledger, like a notebook. So if the old notebook run out of pages, simply create a new one and port everything to the new notebook. Hard fork, soft fork, exchange coins and etc, it is a free market.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

This is a very dangerous thing for people who invest in bitcoins. If bitcoin stops then the investors will be extremely headache with the huge capital they have invested.

moldseuler

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

Maybe the better question here is if it would disappear. I think the likelihood of that is next to impossible so, it’s not worth to worry about.
Jltan

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

In my view bitcoin as a decentralised digital currency has no direct governance over it. So in order for it to stop it has to mean that no one is using and trading, which is almost near impossible.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

I think it's imposible to stop bitcoin.Because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.we know that cryptocurrency can't stop anymore.Because if any countery stop bitcoin or banned bitcoin in there countery but they can't stop bitcoin in hole world.Bitcoin is a online basis currency.If anyone want to stop bitcoin they have to stop the internet for all time.But we know it's not posible anymore.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

I do not expect BTC to stop. However if it does, I won't be sad as I have been lucky to make some good profit from BTC. I am willing to put in th necessary work to ensure that BTC stays on forever.
freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

stop it with the fear, it won't happen, and even if it will, other crypto currencies exist and will appear

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: