Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:29 PM

I also think that BTC is a great coin that should continue for a long time to come. But corrections are healthy sometimes because they help the people who missed out during early stages, board the bandwagon.
Yes i am sure that bitcoin will continue increasing, bitcoin has a great potential and we can see that still the traders are trying to trade bitcoin as they are expecting the price of bitcoin to increase more and more and will hopefully cross 15000$ in next few months, therefore i think buying bitcoin and  holding it for some more time will be more profitable.

With the kind of predictions seen for the growth of BTC, the $15000 per btc is a no-brainer. The question is when will it reach that point and if people will be patient enough to hold it that long especially through the consolidation phase.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:17:59 PM

No need to think of such situations, because it has reached a place from which it won't go low in terms of growth. Another thing is that without proper analysis Nasdaq and CME Groups won't make its usage into the market. Similar such acceptance provides confirmation that it lasts longer.

waltermark742

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:18:26 PM

It would be tough to stop it at this point.. and there is no real reason to stop it yet.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:24:37 PM

I guess we don’t have much control on this matter just like how we dont have that much control when the social media stops. As for now all we can do is use bitcoin in a good way in able to make it a significant party in our everyday living
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:26:53 PM

I think only a madman can stop bitcoin, because bitcoin has been received by the world.
DGMCrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:27:38 PM

If the world doesn't have any internet then thats the only reason I could see bitcoin stopping.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

will very many people lose their precious assets when bitcoin stops or goes bankrupt
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:34:20 PM

I think Bitcoin is unstoppable. LOL. Nobody can stop Bitcoin or kill it. But I think Bitcoin will not live forever but it's not the only cryptocurrency in this world, it's just the best cryptocurrency for now. If your theory will come true I think people will switch to use other cryptocurrency like ETH, LTC or XMR as well, these altcoins are also very good so if Bitcoin will be stopped I think people will use it to replace for Bitcoin Smiley)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:16 PM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

If bitcoin stops, all transaction will be closed. All our investments will hold and all the members will still be a member but the cant dk nothing for the company to work. You just wait for the comeback of bitcoin if that will happen. Thats the only choice we can do is to wait and do yell if you want. That fact will hurt to us.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:59:01 PM

What do you mean by stopping Bitcoin? It isn't possible to stop the expansion of Bitcoin. Even if some big countries decided to ban Bitcoin, it would recover pretty quickly like it happened after Chinese exchanges ban. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to lift the ban. Bitcoin generates huge profits and some people started to believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of finances. They might be able to replace fiats which are less secure and can be manipulated by the government.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:37:21 AM

I think bitcoin will never stop.The operation of bitcoin is worldwide.How are gonna stop bitcoin?And why bitcoin is stop?Maybe some of countries will ban bitcoin.But for sure bitcoin won't stop.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:42:51 AM

If the world doesn't have any internet then thats the only reason I could see bitcoin stopping.

Yes that is true.You have a point of that.If we have any internet for the whole world maybe bitcoin will stop.and that is the time we can ask what will happen to us here.
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

Quote from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2419138.

At first, they say it’s “theoretically impossible.”

Then, “Maybe possible, but certainly not practical."

Then, “But only fringe groups are using it."

Later,”We are studying it.”

Now: “It is the future. We are here to provide governance and regulation."

-- Tim May

sona12

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:10:27 AM

i dont think bitcoin will stop anytime soon, by chance if it stops many people will be in heavy loses!!
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:15:16 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

who can ban or stop bitcoin? may be possible if the government will stop or ban bitcoin,
but hopefully it will never be.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:19:41 AM

bitcoin will never stop, and even for crypto development, over time there will be many more technologies involving crypto development. I think you have to let go of your very basic doubts.
NotVitalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

Not even that. Blcokchain does not need internet necessarily
ProphetDaniel (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

We'll never know what will really happen. We're not the one who control the situation.
This is just a possibility that WOULD happen in the future.
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

We'll never know what will really happen. We're not the one who control the situation.
This is just a possibility that WOULD happen in the future.

Your statement is apt and true. No one can predict the future. Since BTC was at $2000 levels some people have called it a bubble and even today some people think that it is. So we cannot predict and can only speculate.

dansmith_99

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:28:16 AM

A lot of bad stuff will happen...

I don't feel like this question should even be on here. its so hypothetical at this point in time its a waste of time. If bitcoin does somehow get destroyed then the amount of panic caused by that would certainly destroy the market for an extended amount of time. Lets just hope that doesn't happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: