Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

yes, that's what I'm afraid of, what if bitcoin stops and mining will stop? I once asked my teacher, and the answer is simple, he says that if bitcoin stops we move to ETH.
but I do not think that will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:10:50 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.

Strongly agree no one can stop unless those apocalyptic event happen. Even world wide ban of Bitcoin is impossible.

Bitcoin is getting stronger and powerful. There's no way this will stop. If it does, a lot will be affected we should not desire for this or else we will all be losing money and source of income. We better be in support to bitcoin not spout non sense about it.
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

we all know that bitcoin is predicted to run out of stock by 2024, but I have other information that bitcoin supplies will be added.
as for their investment will stop, so will the mining will stop. and they will be transcribed to the ETH, and to keep this forum going is to provide benefits and goodness in the forum, and also invite others to join in this forum.

true that the BTC will complete its mining in 2024 but even then BTC cannot be stopped. In my opinion it will continue its dominance as the grand daddy of all crypto currencies inspite of all the so called competition that may come in from time to time and inspite of all the hard forks.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:52 AM

If bitcoin stops, then many people lose the money invested in bitcoin .. But I think it will not happen any time soon, because not all countries ban bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jakaria005

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:22 AM

oh no! then all of my dream will gone down. it can't be.  Undecided
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

if bitcoin stops it will certainly make the bitcoiner disappointed and maybe they will move on to another more profitable coin but I think bitcoin will keep going

johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

Who will stop bitcoin? the only way here to stop bitcoin is when the world government interfere and agreed to banned bitcoin world wide.
I agree to your opinions! if all government worldwide banned bitcoin there is a possible to stop all the transactions with the use of bitcoins. But did not know other cryptocurrencies. It will be locked until it will accept again by the government.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:08 AM

In this topics,I think there is no possibility to stop Bitcoin untill the world's destroy. Because, it is the world's first crypto currency in the world.That's why,it is called the mother of all crypto currency. But,anyway if Bitcoin stops, there will no crypto alive in the world probably.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

If bitcoin stops then it will be a huge problem for the people to recover because a lot of people are now in bitcoin and it will be a huge bad news also and a lot of people will become hard to convince in the future because they will get blinded and they will just believed that all of the opportunities online are scam because of the stopped operation of bitcoin.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

I think there's no possibility for bitcoin to stop unless the governmnent agreed to banned this world wide or maybe if internet connection has shutdown which is impossible to happen. However, who knows? No one can predict on what will happen in the future and if will come true then there'a a lot of money will be wasted. Furthermore, for sure the economy of one's country will be doomed and unemployment rate will arise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

Which is so impossible, so no one can exactly stop bitcoin in the end. But if it ever happens, just an assumption, everything here will be useless. No matter how many knowledge we can acquire here everything will be useless. Because we cannot make any transactions outside, and I think no campaigns would exist if those occurs. But still, NO ONE CAN STOP BITCOIN!

bizdev

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

Having crossed 16000, Bitcoin is now kissing distance away from 16500 as I write this. This is awesome as an upmove. If the same trend continues we may even see it breaking 20000 by Christmas or New Years eve. Will 2018 usher in a stronger upmove? Or will we see a correction thereafter allowing some who missed the train a chance to jump onto the bandwagon? Time will tell; I guess Dec 10 will tell. Until then fingers crossed and heart full of silent prayers.

/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

Bitcoin is now become like a fiat for all users. The difference is it is digital currency and decentralized..So there is not possible to stop bitcoin and moreover no one can stop it.. May be it will happen it is really very disappointment for all BTC users. Sad
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:34:08 PM

then those people who view bitcoin as a source of income will be financially unstable again which is bad because they have to adjust again and find other source of income. because believe it or not, we're here on this site because we need money and we'll face doom if bitcoin stops.

but i dont think bitcoin will stop, in the near future at least, most specially now that its gaining more popularity than before.
bizdev

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:39:30 PM

As we can see from the way bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are moving up, I am sure every one of those who dumped early on is regretting big time. The ones rejoicing and laughing all the way to the bank are the ones that bought during ICO and held on for a couple of years to let their initial small investment make them crypto millionaires.

bizdev

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:52 PM

No one has been talking about either a correction or dump and I started asking myself, is it me or is it just the positive attitude of others. LOL. I am a big supporter of BTC for a long time now. But look at these moves. Dude, this is like mind-blowing. 17000 crossed with no resistance. An upmove of 10000 within a month. Waaww.

bizdev

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

If bitcoin stops then it will be a huge problem for the people to recover because a lot of people are now in bitcoin and it will be a huge bad news also and a lot of people will become hard to convince in the future because they will get blinded and they will just believed that all of the opportunities online are scam because of the stopped operation of bitcoin.

17600 crossed with no efforts, an upmove of almost about 10500 in a single month. Could you possibly throw some light on where we could be headed and the implications of such a fast pace at which BTC is moving up?

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:37:11 AM

what will make bitcoin bitcoin stop when its price exceeds $ 14000 this? who will be releasing its investment as the price keeps rising? I do not think anyone will want to waste this opportunity. bitcoin will only be completely stopped if no one or a single computer in this world is accessing bitcoin. ah, and of course there is a connection with the internet if all of a sudden the internet network is destroyed from the earth.

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:29:12 AM

Bitcoin will not end when such as your question. You can see a very large bitcoin development. The requirement to stop bitcoin is that all countries agree to ban the full circulation of bitcoin in their territory, or by stopping the Internet. But do all countries agree with that? I do not think it's possible.
bizdev

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:17:28 AM

According to CNBC, just received the news that BTC touched 19000 and came down. Excellent ride upwards. Hope it will not become a roller coaster ride for us after this unbelievable run up to these dizzy levels.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: