Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin stops........  (Read 4023 times)
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:30:56 AM

No need to think of such situations, because it has reached a place from which it won't go low in terms of growth. Another thing is that without proper analysis Nasdaq and CME Groups won't make its usage into the market. Similar such acceptance provides confirmation that it lasts longer.

Dont know how I missed this earlier but thats a good perspective you have enlightened us with on the Nasdaq and CME groups usage. Definitely a positive. Lets hope it stays this way without any untoward rulings from any regulatory bodies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProphetDaniel (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:56 AM

That is why as for now, if this bitcoin could really helps a lot then let's hope and pray that banning it will not prevail. Coz if that happens, i might not summed-up everything but some will be seriously affected. Let's just do our best and work hard.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

I don't think they can stop bitcoin unless all of the government want bitcoin to be out or banned or if there will be no more internet. As long as there is internet, bitcoin will never be easily disappear.

BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:47:06 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

Bitcoin can't be stopped, now til the last bitcoin is mined we don't know what's going to happen.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

Is it possible??? Anyone can stop bitcoin??? If it is possible what I will do???

bizdev

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

Is it possible??? Anyone can stop bitcoin??? If it is possible what I will do???

I would say, never put all your eggs in one basket. If you have already fully invested in BTC only, then try to diversify your portfolio here onwards going forward. Bitcoin is a safe investment for the next couple of years at least. This is just my opinion and not the rule. So you will want to do your own research and analyze to draw your own conclusions with all the opinion here and elsewhere as simply a guide and nothing more. No one here knows what tomorrow brings. The growing pangs would be there and then the regulators will kick in to make rules.

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

Maybe we should ready ourselves for the possibility that it will happen. If ever Bitcoin will stop, many people will be sad especially those who enjoys Bitcoin and have a lot of investment. I think we should secure our future first so that whatever happens, you are safe and you have your savings.
Gen iUs

Activity: 74

Patience is virtue

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

What if bitcoin stops? What will gonna happen to the members of this group? What will happen to their investments? Is this forever? How to support this group in order not to stop...?

For me Bitcoin can't stop and it will survive,but the question is "what If".
Of course many people will lost there jobs and investment, that will be hard for them specially for those no higher education. I can't say that Bitcoin will forever because We or I don't know what happen in the next generation.
joetiger

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

bitcoin is a decentralized currency which works based on its users or peers on the network. as long as there is at least 1 peer on this network who has the blockchain, or in other words runs a full node, and as long a he mines bitcoin, it will remain alive.

note that if everyone stops mining bitcoin and that 1 peer is left, the difficulty will also drop down and it won't be as high so it will be easier for him to mine bitcoin.

p.s. bitcoin is just starting, why would it stop at the beginning?!
bizdev

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

Maybe we should ready ourselves for the possibility that it will happen. If ever Bitcoin will stop, many people will be sad especially those who enjoys Bitcoin and have a lot of investment. I think we should secure our future first so that whatever happens, you are safe and you have your savings.

Very wise words. I will be very sad too and would never want to see this phenomenon even slow down. But its always better to secure our future and that can be done by in many ways.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:48:35 PM

Many people think that crypto exists only with Bitcoin, but I think they are wrong. Bitcoin was the first coin that used the blockchain technology thats obvious and it was around for long what give it advantages, but I think nowadays thinking that the whole crypto space will die if Bitcoin was to "stop" is narrow minded. This space has been prospering and there are many projects that have been built that can survive without bitcoin. Even if this means that there will be a crash in the markets because everything is traded against BTC, there would still be a lot of good working blockchain projects around. Think about it.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

I think for as long as bitcoin has supporters and loyal traders then I don't think it is easy for it to be gone. But if ever though in the distant future if ever bitcoins does stop for some reason, I think no one will be left here and of course everyone would eventually withdraw their coins when bitcoin goes down or stops; or even ends.
bizdev

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

I think for as long as bitcoin has supporters and loyal traders then I don't think it is easy for it to be gone. But if ever though in the distant future if ever bitcoins does stop for some reason, I think no one will be left here and of course everyone would eventually withdraw their coins when bitcoin goes down or stops; or even ends.

I think thats only one side of the story. This forum has its name from Bitcoin but this community also hosts other cryptocurrencies and alts. So I think this forum and its goodness will only grow and grow whether Bitcoin goes up or down.

bizdev

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

I think thats only one side of the story. This forum has its name from Bitcoin but this community also hosts other cryptocurrencies and alts. So I think this forum and its goodness will only grow and grow whether Bitcoin goes up or down.

And forgot to add that after all Bitcoin is a currency and bound to have fluctuations, but this forum will continue. My 2 cents from my understanding.

jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:29:01 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will last for a long time or maybe forever. Because it is so very popular and may of us here used bitcoin to convert into out own currency or fiat to become a money. Many did invest and trade bitcoin because of the profit you can possibly get from it. But if bitcoin stops i think all of us here get sad and i am the one of them.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

it is so sad that if bitcoin will stop, then all activities which is concern with bitcoin all will stop, such as trading cryptocurrency, holding, mining,selling, buying all will hamper.but it is not really but I hope bitcoin will reach a higher sky rocket.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:43:31 PM

I don't think they can stop bitcoin unless all of the government want bitcoin to be out or banned or if there will be no more internet. As long as there is internet, bitcoin will never be easily disappear.
As of this time, i guess they can't stop or even control the operation of bitcoin in the system of internet or in the world of internet unless the internet will be turned off or down. But I guess also that its not likely to happen because internet is already used not by us as a traders and investors but also every country in the world were totally needed internet. So stopping bitcoin is impossible.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

If bitcoin stops many people will be affected especially those who are depending on bitcoins for their livelihood but we can't do anything if this will happen and if internet will be cut off .
bizdev

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:00:25 PM

If bitcoin stops many people will be affected especially those who are depending on bitcoins for their livelihood but we can't do anything if this will happen and if internet will be cut off .

Partially true because you can continue using this forum for other cryptocurrencies as well as alts. Hope this will will lift your spirits.

Bucck.shot

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:12:29 PM

It's not that easy to stop Bitcoin throughout the world, many steps will be responsible to ban crypto currency, as btc will be banned the demand for btc will be lower and so the price of Bitcoins will get less. If this happens on Large scale, with including many standards btc will has its end value. But it will take a long time, till then we have enough time to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: