Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451964 times)
BobLoblaw

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:35:45 PM

I have told lab_rat and grnbrg to switch to new contract. May I received the complete dividends of this week?
I have received your PM to convert to the April 25th contract.  I will pass it on to Zach, and you will begin receiving any bonus payments beginning next week.

Unless there are unusual. extenuating circumstances, anyone who did not convert to the April 25th contract before the May 10th divs were paid were therefore not eligible for the May 13th bonus payment.  You still have the option to convert to be eligible for future bonus payments.

If there is anyone who did contact myself or Lab_Rat to convert prior to the May 10th dividend payment, but did not receive the bonus payment, please contact myself or Lab_Rat, and we will resolve the issue.  Zach does not believe there are any people in this category, however.  (And note that the error reported by sparky999 was not due to a lost email.  It was a more complex problem, which is being resolved.)

grnbrg.

Edit:  Because calendar.

Hi, I have been out of town and did not get a chance to here about the new news till now.

I see some people saying that i will not get todays "bonus payment" because i didn't switch in time this seems unfair to me, I returned a large overpayment in the past and have never disparaged LRM in any way. I hope you see it in your heart to make good on that with me.
grnbrg

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:52:33 PM

Hi, I have been out of town and did not get a chance to here about the new news till now.

I see some people saying that i will not get todays "bonus payment" because i didn't switch in time this seems unfair to me, I returned a large overpayment in the past and have never disparaged LRM in any way. I hope you see it in your heart to make good on that with me.

In addition to the very active discussion here, two messages were sent out to all email addresses registered with LRM.

I would suggest emailing labrat@labratmining.com and explaining your circumstances directly to Zach.

grnbrg.
BobLoblaw

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:21:52 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 11:05:07 PM by BobLoblaw

In addition to the very active discussion here, two messages were sent out to all email addresses registered with LRM.

I would suggest emailing labrat@labratmining.com and explaining your circumstances directly to Zach.

grnbrg.

ok
Endlessa

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:24:09 AM

I'm officially out of this mess.  I have requested that LRM burn my shares and no longer pay anything to my wallets.  Thank god I tested the waters (put a small amount in to be able to watch) before putting the rest of hardware budget into it. 

Those who lost larger amounts have my sympathy.  Feel free to contact me if you need help with anymore of this.  I got away with minimal loss and after consideration realize, it's just not worth the time. 

These shares are worthless to me. G' luck peeps. . .peace out.  Not worth my time. 
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:54:45 AM

I'm officially out of this mess.  I have requested that LRM burn my shares and no longer pay anything to my wallets.  Thank god I tested the waters (put a small amount in to be able to watch) before putting the rest of hardware budget into it. 

Those who lost larger amounts have my sympathy.  Feel free to contact me if you need help with anymore of this.  I got away with minimal loss and after consideration realize, it's just not worth the time. 

These shares are worthless to me. G' luck peeps. . .peace out.  Not worth my time. 

Don't burn your shares, just give them to me  Cool

ICantThinkOfaName

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:56:08 AM

I'm baffled why you wouldn't just sell them?
bobfranklin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:00:01 AM

Or just let them continue to pay (even if it's small amounts it's still something).

Or give them to me Cheesy

BTC: 1Q9zM8QKYGn6PkvogV5YC4PU5TBN8rQNHt
Endlessa

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:24:36 AM

Or just let them continue to pay (even if it's small amounts it's still something).

No I want nothing to do with this.  I don't want to sell them, because they are hardly worth anything near what I paid for them and I don't want to pass on what I consider to be a bad investment. 
bobfranklin

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:37:26 AM

No I want nothing to do with this.  I don't want to sell them, because they are hardly worth anything near what I paid for them and I don't want to pass on what I consider to be a bad investment. 

Fair enough, so the generated income goes into the ether then? Seems like a waste to me (cutting off the nose to spite the face sorta thing).
I've invested in worse but I do understand.

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:39:16 AM

Fair enough, so the generated income goes into the ether then? Seems like a waste to me (cutting off the nose to spite the face sorta thing).

Nope... LRM will either keep paying it anyways or LRM will get to keep them if it is legal to do so.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Endlessa

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:44:26 AM

Nope... LRM will either keep paying it anyways or LRM will get to keep them if it is legal to do so.

If he keeps paying me, I"ll destory the keys so I no longer own the wallet.  Like I said, I'm done and g' luck to those who are still here
grnbrg

Activity: 509

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:45:06 AM

I would suspect Lab_Rat will just nullify the contracts, and everyone's divs will go up a tiny percentag.

grnbrg.
bobfranklin

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:48:35 AM

I would suspect Lab_Rat will just nullify the contracts, and everyone's divs will go up a tiny percentag.

grnbrg.

I'd hope that'd be the course of action.

daemonfox

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:54:22 AM

grnbrg.

How in the hell would divs increase AT ALL if contracts are no longer "proportional" just because someone agrees to the destruction of their contracts? It doesn't... it is just more BTC that will not go into divs... it just stays with LRM. On the old contract... yeah... that would have been the proper outcome... but someone relinquishing their contractual rights will not make our 100 MH/s contracted dividends increase unless it is counted as the "bonus".

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:35:34 AM

How in the hell would divs increase AT ALL if contracts are no longer "proportional" just because someone agrees to the destruction of their contracts? It doesn't... it is just more BTC that will not go into divs... it just stays with LRM. On the old contract... yeah... that would have been the proper outcome... but someone relinquishing their contractual rights will not make our 100 MH/s contracted dividends increase unless it is counted as the "bonus".
Welcome to the new era of perpetual uncertainty and no disclosure requiring absolute, blind faith.  Truth is, we will never really know.  Fingers crossed for at least a small increase in the "bonus" when contracts are cancelled.  And good luck modelling prices for these "contracts".
well.attenuated

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:26:43 PM

Can someone generate a list of Dividends paid per share (old/new/whatever just specify) that have been paid since the over-payment in January?
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:38:03 PM

Can someone generate a list of Dividends paid per share (old/new/whatever just specify) that have been paid since the over-payment in January?

Instructions... look at asset listed posted, find address with convenient number of shares (1, 10, 100, 1000 etc) enter it into blockchain.info to see the transactions, photocopy your monitor to record list, then type it all into VisiCalc on your Apple II and do fancy shit.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
daemonfox

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

Instructions... look at asset listed posted, find address with convenient number of shares (1, 10, 100, 1000 etc) enter it into blockchain.info to see the transactions, photocopy your monitor to record list, then type it all into VisiCalc on your Apple II and do fancy shit.

LOL... yeah no... LRM needs to publish the past and current weekly breakdown... there was no reason to ever stop posting a weekly breakdown.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
ICantThinkOfaName

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:38:46 PM

DISCLAIMER:  I suck at math.

Date                  Dividend/Share
25-Jan-2014      Overpayment day
01-Feb-2014      0.00040567
08-Feb-2014      0.00043432
15-Feb-2014      0.00043547
22-Feb-2014      0.00024280
01-Mar-2014      0.00036032
08-Mar-2014      0.00025698
       Contract Split                 If Bonds hadn't split
15-Mar-2014      0.00009648     0.00028944
22-Mar-2014      0.00008908     0.00026725
29-Mar-2014      0.00007614     0.00022843
05-Apr-2014      0.00007495     0.00022486
12-Apr-2014      0.00005861     0.00017583
19-Apr-2014      0.00005671     0.00017012
26-Apr-2014      0.00004973     0.00014920
03-May-2014     0.00004359     0.00013076
  Accepted New Contract
10-May-2014     0.00066619      0.00199856     (~15.28x increase over the week before)
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:50:39 PM

We need an exchange...

LabRat, put that on Cryptostock or Havelock...for god sake...
We need trading our...<put random name here>.

I know Bitfunder was a pretty bad story...but trading on a forum post is just a pain :/
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: