Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451967 times)
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:17:16 PM

On that note, this is Lab Rat doing a good deed. It's up the the shareholders to maintain their shares and stay "in the loop". Lab Rat doesn't have time to babysit shareholders when he's babysitting 10's and potentially 100's of GH worth of Equipment.

agree he's doing a good deed by putting a good faith effort forward to not steal from customers, but disagree that his business doesn't need to babysit shareholders. A business babysits shareholders (customers); a hobby only cares about hashrate. If it is too much for him to do both (run a business and a mining farm), he should compensate himself more, find a partner, or accounted for it as part of his business plan.

You fail to realize that we are not shareholders in the actual sense of the word. We are Bond Holders. Very different indeed, I just used the word Shareholders as a catch-all.

All we get are dividends, we have no vote, we have no say, this is what you knowingly purchased if due diligence was used.

Sorry this is how it is no matter what you may want changed, Lab Rat has full control and we do not have any stake in the company. This isn't a bad thing just truth, I for one an comfortable with what he is doing currently and is making the best out of a bad situation.
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:22:56 PM

People can't be unaware of Bitfunder shutdown...

It's in Frontpage.

And LabRat posted in 3 different places.
I can understand some people only buy share because they're available on Bitfunder and they don't check Bitcointalk or BFL forum.

But not anymore.

Could be numerous reasons why they don't know. Holidays, sickness, etc etc

I think the fairest thing is for LabRat to hold the shares for them, keep the dividends for them too. Then when they come back one day, its all waiting for them. This is the fairest way. LR may be able to take a 5% fee for keeping a record of it all, but that it.

Not fair to simply take the shares off the shareholders just because they didn't know to reply.

It is responsibility of both parties seller & buyer to know state of their shares & particularly if you own huge quantity of shares , if LRM has done his bit but got no response in reasonable time , then shares should be dissolved into LRM.

I own stocks, and have had periods of six months to a year without logging into my brokerage to check them. But if I did log-in after such a period and found the brokerage had "absorbed" my shares... don't you think I'd be justified to be upset and to think the brokerage had done wrong? How would you feel if you logged in after a three or four month hiatus and found that the brokerage had "absorbed" your stocks?

With that in mind. LRM has existed barely a few months. Other than LRM being unregulated... How is the scenario I described different in principle?

Bitcoin , nothing is regulated about it unlike broker at stock exchange , who has a set rules & guidelines upon which customers can trust & rely on Smiley 
Rockford

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:23:43 PM

Due to issues with people not having THEIR OWN bitcoin addresses on BitFunder, I will be postponing this weeks dividends in an attempt to help give people more time to get their address situated.

This means the dividends due to go out Oct. 19th and Oct. 26th will BOTH go out on Oct. 26th.

Tuesday, Oct. 22nd, I will be freezing LRM on BitFunder and taking the final asset list.  At this time I am requesting that all individuals send a signed message in the format detailed below between Tuesday, Oct. 22nd Noon and Thursday, Oct. 24th 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.

If you fail to send a signed message via email to labrat@labratmining.com by the end of the time specified, your dividends will be rolled over to the following week.

Thursday, Oct. 31st will be the cut off for the week following.

If you do not verify ownership of your bonds via this method by Thursday, Nov. 7th, your bonds and accrued dividends will be absorbed by LRM.

I am giving everyone plenty of warning, so make sure your address on BitFunder is one of your own.

Format for signed message must be as follows:

EMail Title:
BTC address (must be the address on the bitfunder asset list which is the same one you signed the message with)

EMail Body:
Bonds: # owned
Name: (Name on BitCoinTalk or BFL Forums, not your real name)
BTC Address: (Preferred address, may keep the same or change)

Message Signature: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information in the body should be copy pasted from the signed message to your email, no leading or following spaces other than to separate the message signature from the message. No additional information necessary.

Better late than never!

Email sent, please confirm.

bribe money: 1LhsDpG6W3JLzGAYqkMYSBEeHb6bpYL74r
BKM

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:40:00 PM

People can't be unaware of Bitfunder shutdown...

It's in Frontpage.

And LabRat posted in 3 different places.
I can understand some people only buy share because they're available on Bitfunder and they don't check Bitcointalk or BFL forum.

But not anymore.

Could be numerous reasons why they don't know. Holidays, sickness, etc etc

I think the fairest thing is for LabRat to hold the shares for them, keep the dividends for them too. Then when they come back one day, its all waiting for them. This is the fairest way. LR may be able to take a 5% fee for keeping a record of it all, but that it.

Not fair to simply take the shares off the shareholders just because they didn't know to reply.

It is responsibility of both parties seller & buyer to know state of their shares & particularly if you own huge quantity of shares , if LRM has done his bit but got no response in reasonable time , then shares should be dissolved into LRM.

Great to see a lively discussion regarding this issue..... whatever the outcome lets hope that the vast majority if not all of the orphans are sorted out before a deadline
Findus

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:31:20 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 05:15:21 AM by Findus

Sorry everybody, I just saw the announcement about signing our addresses. The reason I didn't saw it before, is because I thought any important announcement would be in the News section of the asset on BitFunder.
Anyway, I'll be signing my address in 5 hours (I don't have my wallet with me now), so please wait for me.

Sorry!

Edit: alright, that's done. I went home early just to do the signing.

BTC: 1mS5TK68ViQHjWxLB8ZR8moJwhJbJokGy
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:02:21 AM

Sorry everybody, I just saw the announcement about signing our addresses. The reason I didn't saw it before, is because I thought any important announcement would be in the News section of the asset on BitFunder.
Anyway, I'll be signing my address in 5 hours (I don't have my wallet with me now), so please wait for me.

Sorry!

we need to sack the pr guy or just hire one.
Ashitank

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:20:48 AM

Sorry!

Edit: alright, that's done. I went home early just to do the signing.

Hey man , LRM posted info about signing shares on bitfunder , on this forum here & also on his website , so he done the best he can I think in this regards , share holders have responsibility about their shares tooo Smiley
Findus

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:05:58 AM

Hey man , LRM posted info about signing shares on bitfunder , on this forum here & also on his website , so he done the best he can I think in this regards , share holders have responsibility about their shares tooo Smiley

I understand my responsibilities, hence my regularly checking the News section on Bitfunder.
But am I the only one who doesn't see any such info on Bitfunder? The last update I got was from 2013-09-26, "LabRatMining : LabRatMining is past 5TH!!!"

BTC: 1mS5TK68ViQHjWxLB8ZR8moJwhJbJokGy
Ashitank

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:12:07 AM

I understand my responsibilities, hence my regularly checking the News section on Bitfunder.
But am I the only one who doesn't see any such info on Bitfunder? The last update I got was from 2013-09-26, "LabRatMining : LabRatMining is past 5TH!!!"

Ok My bad , no news on bitfunder Sad   , I think Lab_Rat should put some thing on bitfunder news section about moving away from bitfunder but at the same time people can find link to this thread under Summary of LRM on bitfunder so if looking for info they should end up here or on LRM website.

Good to know you got the message & have done your part Smiley
BKM

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:08:34 AM

Ok My bad , no news on bitfunder Sad   , I think Lab_Rat should put some thing on bitfunder news section about moving away from bitfunder but at the same time people can find link to this thread under Summary of LRM on bitfunder so if looking for info they should end up here or on LRM website.

Agreed - a message in the LRM news section on Bitfunder is needed - perhaps it is still not too late.....
TOConspiracy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:41:09 AM

Agreed - a message in the LRM news section on Bitfunder is needed - perhaps it is still not too late.....

Jup, i seen it just yesterday on bitfunder/labratmining.com, and sent immediatley the signed Message. Now i just wait for a Reply Smiley
fran2k

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:38:41 AM

Jup, i seen it just yesterday on bitfunder/labratmining.com, and sent immediatley the signed Message. Now i just wait for a Reply Smiley

Totally, I asked for that some weeks ago.

Was it ever specified what happens to unclaimed shares?  Some here have made the assumption that all of the hashing would simply be divided fewer ways, therefore more hashing per claimed share.

Apparently a plan for such circumstances wasn't outlined in advance.  As I see it LR has many options what to do with unclaimed shares.  Not every option would benefit the verified shareholders.

I know you're busy Labby but an official word about what is planned would be appreciated.

This? >>

If you do not verify ownership of your bonds via this method by Thursday, Nov. 7th, your bonds and accrued dividends will be absorbed by LRM.

Not sure what that means.

LabRat, Can you post this stuff about claiming ownership of the shares in the News in BitFunder ?
Ashitank

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:36:09 PM

Also if LRM could please share with us how much bitfury gear he has received & how much more he is waiting for , so that we can get an idea of when the 2 weeks of mining on this gear will start or we have no clue on whats going on.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:30:02 PM

Some Updates,

HashFast is delayed until Mid December at the earliest they say

Cointerra Taped-Out today and said it should take them 60 Days to receive the chips so expect units Mid January at earliest.

BFL has posted a Prototype 2 Picture of their Monarch slated for Mid December delivery for first batch orders - Picture here
mmmerlin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:34:34 PM

Some Updates,

Cointerra Taped-Out today and said it should take them 60 Days to receive the chips so expect units Mid January at earliest.

BFL has posted a Prototype 2 Picture of their Monarch slated for Mid December delivery for first batch orders - Picture here

Good news for us on the delays on the first two, sad for many others though.

Regarding BFL, I am willing to put any money against then delivering even close to then - that's laughable (IMHO).
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:04:12 PM

Some Updates,

Good news for us on the delays on the first two, sad for many others though.

Regarding BFL, I am willing to put any money against then delivering even close to then - that's laughable (IMHO).

Oh, the sarcastic bit on BFL is easily disproved. How could they not deliver one time! 3 step Proof:

1. turn up speaker volume to max
2. click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKoK4ACmH50
3. Therefore on time! Tongue
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:05:53 PM

Some Updates,

Error 1011
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (forums.butterflylabs.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/tapi/).

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:07:11 PM

Ok so thats where all the money. Went!  Slick new ad Cheesy
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:11:15 PM

Error 1011
Access denied

Upload said pic to imgur.com

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:31:41 PM

Monarch Proto V2 :

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: