Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

I think it is better to start trade with small amount till it become huge in near future. I also do the same I have no money to buy bitcoins that’s why I am here in this forum. You would gradually gain knowledge in cryptocurrency trading. After getting some experience invest a little more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dyaaku

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

You can start by investing in exchanges like Bittrex, Binance or other, while trading you can find out more information about the coins
but I think you should also join in bounty and airdrop to get additional profit
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

I started with a small amount but in weeks it grew really fast (not just because of price rising)
You'll regret only putting in a little when it goes up and up and up so don't start soo small. Don't put in more than you can afford to lose though.

avithohol

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Just use the freemoney , the money that you can efford to lose not everything of yours, if you win you get a opportunity, if you lost you will lose small.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Most of the people who became successful in trading cryptocurrency are started to trade with small amount of money. I know that it is really hard to increase our capital in the beginning, we really need to work hard for us to double our investment.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

yes,you can trade with small amount and thats a good idea...starts a business with a small amount while you still learning some good strategies on how to become a successful trader.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

It depends of how much is your capital, if your capital can buy some altcoin that is good for long term trading just do it and you should also have capital for short term trading specially for those new launch coin in the market you will get fast income if their value are starting to increase rapidly.
although with small balance or our capital , we could maximize our profit as long as we have skill that could help us how to choose coins that give us big gains.
Starting the trading with the small amount of money is no doubt the best thing to do as in the beginning, there are greater chances of loss of money and you need to invest only that much amount of money which is easy for you to loss. However, in case you only have small amount of money with yourself, then do not take such kind of risk because if you lose that money, then you will never be able to rise again.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

You can do that and that's the one of the most recommended things to do as a beginner because i recommend you not to invest or trade a big amount without any knowledge.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

obviously you can do it with what available money you have. it's just that there are some coins which has a limit buying. you can even start with just $10 or bigger than that. but don't expect too much because you earning highly depends on your investments.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Yes you can even you trade 0.005 in some exchanger its ok you can trade but it take long time before you can earn a good profit unless you invest a good amount of money. I sugest its good if you have money like atleast 0.05 btc or higher a little to earn a small profit too.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀