Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

In which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
Yes, I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
I mean the countries in which this platform will operate after the end of ICO
It actually will depend on the amount that the developers will collect for the entire time of ISO.
That is, the more the amount is, the more regions this platform will cover.
More you can look at the Whitepaper, there are these details.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

In which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
Yes, I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
I mean the countries in which this platform will operate after the end of ICO
It actually will depend on the amount that the developers will collect for the entire time of ISO.
That is, the more the amount is, the more regions this platform will cover.
More you can look at the Whitepaper, there are these details.
Thanks for the information, I will definitely check it out. Smiley
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

it is a good project. Tell me, is the ICO or pre-ICO period now? Can I count on bonuses at this time?  Roll Eyes
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

it is a good project. Tell me, is the ICO or pre-ICO period now? Can I count on bonuses at this time?  Roll Eyes
yes, now there is a pre-ICO period. It'll end in 45 days, so you have more time to think about the amount of investments  Smiley about bonuses I can not say anything to you, but that you can get tokens with a three-time discount is for sure. Therefore in this case it is necessary to hurry!
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

What about the dates of the  ICO?
Is the project on the stage now?
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

What about the dates of the  ICO?
At the moment pre-sale takes place, it will go even more than 41 days.
ICO is planned after the end of this campaign. Approximately March-April
retrend

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

This is excellent, thanks for the information.
But for some reason it seems to me that this is a long time, is not it? Huh
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! The system is designed to provide the whole world with free Wi-Fi,
give each owner a router tool for additional earnings, turn the advertising market in Wi-Fi networks and make it transparent.
It is clear, but what is World Wi-Fi in general? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
Well, I'll try. It turns out that World Wi-Fi is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network on private routers (most of which are home routers). Each router owner can distribute free Wi-Fi, connect other users and earn crypto кyppeнции
As I understand it, the company operates in 80 cities and has 100 employees, besides, the increase in the number of connected Wi-Fi points for 2017 was 784%, which is an excellent result, is not it?

This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!

Yes, you are absolutely right. If you look at this project from the side of raising funds and already well-known ICO, then this is the most approximate case of using blocking technologies in the real world, and which can benefit a very large number of people. After all, as is known, the majority of the world's population suffers while connecting to the Internet, and even if there is such a thing, the cost of the Internet is very high
Leather

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

What do you mean? I do not quite understand what you mean
retrend

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

I'm talking about the fact that many other projects do not stretch pre-sale and ICO for such a long time.
Why did the founders of this project decide to stretch the collection period for so long?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

Well, it seems to me that it will not work so soon, it will still take some time to start the product.
Most likely, the first stage after the end of ICO will be listing on stock exchanges   Wink
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

Well, it seems to me that it will not work so soon, it will still take some time to start the product.
Most likely, the first stage after the end of ICO will be listing on stock exchanges   Wink
I thought that the project would work right after the end of ICO
Well, in principle, it's logical that it will take some time to start the working platform.
But I would like to know approximate dates
Leather

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

I'm talking about the fact that many other projects do not stretch pre-sale and ICO for such a long time.
Why did the founders of this project decide to stretch the collection period for so long?

Well, it's obvious that if the founders decided that this period is suitable for them, then they came to this not just so, right?
Calculations were carried out, a work plan and many different subtleties were drawn up. Such decisions are not accepted "simply because", it is calculated in advance and planned.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

I thought that the project would work right after the end of ICO
Well, in principle, it's logical that it will take some time to start the working platform.
But I would like to know approximate dates

Well, as far as I know it will be after listing the tokens on the exchange. That is, you probably need to count on April-May 2018, I think.
retrend

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

Well, it's obvious that if the founders decided that this period is suitable for them, then they came to this not just so, right?
Calculations were carried out, a work plan and many different subtleties were drawn up. Such decisions are not accepted "simply because", it is calculated in advance and planned.

Yes, maybe you're right, thanks for the answers
I wish good luck to the team of developers of this project!   Cheesy
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

If I understand correctly, in order to have access to this platform and earn on my router, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

If I understand correctly, in order to have access to this platform and earn on my router, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
Obviously, this is exactly the case. It is necessary to participate in pre-sale or in ICO, yes
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Obviously, this is exactly the case. It is necessary to participate in pre-sale or in ICO, yes
And what will happen to those who did not have time to participate in this, and wants to become a part of this platform later?
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

Is the token mineable?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

When is starting date of ICO? What is the total quantity that can be available?
  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: