Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!

This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?

Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!

Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?

Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the infamous information and conditions you can read at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!

are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?

Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!

Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?

Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the infamous information and conditions you can read at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?

First, World Wi-Fi integrates private routers into a single network and provides free Internet access for the entire world.
Secondly, For the same owners of routers it will be just as profitable.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

I think the best solution what I have invested here. at the moment I am absolutely happy
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

I think the best solution what I have invested here. at the moment I am absolutely happy
I agree with you absolutely.I think that at the moment, just need to invest in this project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

I agree with you absolutely.I think that at the moment, just need to invest in this project
very cool project for investment in my opinion
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

I agree with you. it seems to me that it's incredibly different from other designs on the market in this area
kolinko

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

I agree with you. it seems to me that it's incredibly different from other designs on the market in this area
Yes, it really is agree with you. the project looks much better than the other
kolinko

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

the idea is really good and I think that's why the investment will be even bigger
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

the idea is really good and I think that's why the investment will be even bigger
apart from the fact that the idea of cool the job done efficiently
kolinko

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

this suggests that they are serious about his project and his work
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

well it's obvious just by looking at the design and white paper
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

well it's obvious just by looking at the design and white paper
Yes, everything here is quite high quality and calculated to the smallest details
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I like their white paper. written so that anyone will understand the meaning and do not really understand the essence
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

I like their white paper. written so that anyone will understand the meaning and do not really understand the essence
the cool part is that the developers keep an eye on every detail
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

If I correctly understood that I had the opportunity to use this platform and earn on it, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

If I correctly understood that I had the opportunity to use this platform and earn on it, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
Yes, you are right. You need to participate in the resale or ICO, the main thing is that you own any number of tokens.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! The system is designed to provide the whole world with free Wi-Fi,
give each owner a router tool for additional earnings, turn the advertising market in Wi-Fi networks and make it transparent.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

Yes, you are right. You need to participate in the resale or ICO, the main thing is that you own any number of tokens.
Tell me, will I have the opportunity to use the services of this platform, if I have no tokens on my account?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: