Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! The system is designed to provide the whole world with free Wi-Fi,
give each owner a router tool for additional earnings, turn the advertising market in Wi-Fi networks and make it transparent.
It is clear, but what is World Wi-Fi in general? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

If I correctly understood that I had the opportunity to use this platform and earn on it, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
Yes, you are right. You need to participate in the resale or ICO, the main thing is that you own any number of tokens.
Tell me, will I have the opportunity to use the services of this platform, if I have no tokens on my account?
Well, in this case, the developers provided a referral system. To gain access to the platform, you will need an invitation from a user who already has access to this platform.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! The system is designed to provide the whole world with free Wi-Fi,
give each owner a router tool for additional earnings, turn the advertising market in Wi-Fi networks and make it transparent.
It is clear, but what is World Wi-Fi in general? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
Well, I'll try. It turns out that World Wi-Fi is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network on private routers (most of which are home routers). Each router owner can distribute free Wi-Fi, connect other users and earn crypto currency
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

If I correctly understood that I had the opportunity to use this platform and earn on it, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
Yes, you are right. You need to participate in the resale or ICO, the main thing is that you own any number of tokens.
Tell me, will I have the opportunity to use the services of this platform, if I have no tokens on my account?
Well, in this case, the developers provided a referral system. To gain access to the platform, you will need an invitation from a user who already has access to this platform.
Well, I understand, in this case, the one who provided me with a referral link gets a percentage of my income, right?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

Well, I'll try. It turns out that World Wi-Fi is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network on private routers (most of which are home routers). Each router owner can distribute free Wi-Fi, connect other users and earn crypto currency
I wonder if this project has advantages? How do I understand with such an idea a lot of other similar projects? What does it allow users to do?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin! We will definitely see a good growth of the company!
Dwarf42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

Well, I understand, in this case, the one who provided me with a referral link gets a percentage of my income, right?
To be honest, I was not completely able to understand all the nuances, with this question you better contact the support team.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

I wonder if this project has advantages? How do I understand with such an idea a lot of other similar projects? What does it allow users to do?
I believe that the main advantage is that, in the end, everyone wins: ordinary users can not pay for the Internet, the owners of routers receive revenue, and advertisers their target audience
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:55:08 AM

To be honest, I was not completely able to understand all the nuances, with this question you better contact the support team.
But do not I have the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange? Or are the tokens only for internal use?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

I believe that the main advantage is that, in the end, everyone wins: ordinary users can not pay for the Internet, the owners of routers receive revenue, and advertisers their target audience
Yes, it's really a very interesting project! Even includes many important functions! I'll think about taking part
okaypool

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin! We will definitely see a good growth of the company!
Great! I fully agree with you, This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. I hope that one hundred will soon be able to appreciate the idea of
World Wi-Fi.
Dwarf42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

But do not I have the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange? Or are the tokens only for internal use?
This is really a good question, I would like to know the answer to this question.
costgranda

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

This is really a good question, I would like to know the answer to this question.
Well, I think it's possible. But I can not say for sure. I do not know all the details of this project, I just read the "Technical Paper". The idea is that the project is designed so that all users can use the services of this platform, and not just those who participated in the ICO procedure.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

Well, I think it's possible. But I can not say for sure. I do not know all the details of this project, I just read the "Technical Paper". The idea is that the project is designed so that all users can use the services of this platform, and not just those who participated in the ICO procedure.
You are absolutely right, everyone wishing to use the services of World Wi-Fi, I advise you to carefully read the technical document, everything is described in great detail in it!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Achieving World Wi-Fi their goals,that is the question
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

I think so is there any reason to doubt it?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

No but I'm curious to hear other people's opinion and make sure I'm not alone in believing in its future
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

I see here a big enough audience and it is obvious that you are not alone in believing in him
costgranda

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

I see here a big enough audience and it is obvious that you are not alone in believing in him
The trust project is very important because we are investing our own money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: